IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 6, 2020 11:33 AM
“We all enjoyed the calamari appetizer. It was exceptional while being consumed but the early morning and next day are horrible with nausea and diarrhea. ”
November 9, 2020 3:11 PM
“At approximately 9pm I ate some chicken nuggets and part of a hot n spicy sandwich. The lettuce on the hot n spicy tasted funny and removed most from the sandwich but a little remained embedded in the mayo . Started feeling sick around 2-2:30am and have been vomiting ever since. ”
November 18, 2020 12:00 AM
“Company name: Fresh Express
Brand name: Fresh Express
Product recalled: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme
Reason of the recall: Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2020
Recall details: Fresh Express is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of expired 10.5 o... z. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with the Use-by Date of November 8, 2020 and Product Code S296 because it may be contaminated with Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria. The recall is being executed out of an abundance of caution in the unlikely event the product, which is now 8 days past the Use-By Date, is still in stores or consumers’ homes. The recalled product was distributed primarily in Western and Southwestern U.S. states.
No illnesses are reported, and no consumer complaints have been received by the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center in association with this recall. No other Fresh Express products are subject to recall. The recall of the expired product is being conducted due to an isolated incident in which a single randomly selected package of 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme yielded a positive result for E. coli STEC 026.
E. coli STEC 026 can cause diarrhea, severe stomach cramps and vomiting. Most people recover within a week, but some illnesses can last longer and can be more severe. Consumers who may still have the expired product at home in their refrigerators should discard and not consume it. For questions or to obtain refunds, consumers may call the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center tollfree at (800) 242-5472 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time. Refunds are also available where purchased. Fresh Express is conducting this recall in coordination with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Recall Specifics: Product Being Recalled: 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with Product Code S296 and Use-By Date NOV 8, located in upper right corner on the front of the package and UPC Code 0 7127930104 4 on the reverse side of the package.
- Possible Distribution: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Recall: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme Issued on 11/16/20 (No other Fresh Express salads are included in this recall)
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 29, 2020 9:34 PM
“Pretty sure it was the wicked wings ”
November 6, 2020 9:04 PM
“Are it for lunch and got very dry mouth and nausea now I just ate 1 fish1 chicken and 2 shrimps and fries and 2 hushpuppies for lunch today ”
November 25, 2020 10:51 AM
“Ordered pizza last night and ended up getting awful stomach cramps and cold sweats. We have been puking since around one a.m last night. We hadn't eaten anything else but a few granola bars and bananas earlier in the day and felt fine prior to getting the cowboy pizza and the gourmet vegetarian. Sti... ll dry heaving even though we have nothing left to vomit. ”
November 30, 2020 6:13 AM
“I bought mixed grapes from there on Thursday the 26 at around 8am, I ate half the pack at around 10am and went to sleep until 4pm as I had done a night shift. I woke up with intense stomach cramps and diarrhoea. I developed fever and chills. The cramping and diarrhoea went on until Sunday afternoon.... I didn’t eat anything the night before, as I was fasting, the last thing I ate was a bowl of cereal at 11am on the Wednesday morning so I’m pretty sure it was the grapes. ”
November 6, 2020 10:33 PM
“Nov 6, 2020. At 12:30 to 1::00 I pickup an Order to go of Kungpao chicken, I had no breakfast, and after eating the product, approx I became sick with diarrhea, throwing up, and extremely nauseated.
I know the food Poisoned me! ”
November 10, 2020 2:01 PM
“Haagen-dazs Peanut Butter Crunch Ice Cream 457ml from Woolworths Australia. My stomach always get upset particularly after having that product. I have no issues having other ice creams. The recent product I consume is 1 month near expiry date but it does not matter because my previous few experience... s were the same. If I have it during the night, my stomach will get upset the next morning. ”