IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Brunswick, Ohio, USA
October 12, 2020 7:38 PM
Brunswick, 44212 Ohio, United States
I went there on Friday night and got a steak sub later that night I got severe cramping and liquid diarrhea now this is Monday and I still have liquid diarrhea and cramping I feel horrible I was the only one that got a steak sub
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went to subway yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 15, 2020 9:50 PM
“My mom and I purchased the Wandering Gourmet Cauliflower Au Gratin and within 1-2 hours we got diarrhea, nausea and vomiting DO NOT EAT!!! beware this was horrible and we are both still queasy ”
November 7, 2020 2:49 AM
“I got food poisoning from here ”
November 5, 2020 9:39 PM
“I ordered a blimey limey for my roommate & I. I drank mine as soon as I got it, she stored hers in the freezer. An hour or so after I drank mine, I had the worst experience of my life. I had uncontrollable diarrhea & I threw up at least 6 times. I was nauseous, fatigued & feverish. We began investig... ating everything I ate that day. It wasn’t until the next day when my roommate had a few sips of her blimey limey from there did we know the root of our problem. She had diarrhea & immediately stopped drinking hers. 24 hours later, I still have painful stomach cramps. Never ordering from them again! ”
November 28, 2020 2:11 PM
“Only people who ate there last night got sick, feeling terrible. ”
Certain Kawartha Dairy brand ice cream products - recalled due to possible presence of pieces of metal
November 29, 2020 9:25 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of certain Kawartha Dairy brand ice cream products by Kawartha Dairy Limited due to the possible presence of pieces of metal. There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled produc... ts and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Kawartha Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (1.5 L). UPC: 0 62229 08950 1. Codes: PRD/ 03/11/2020 and PRD/ 04/11/2020
- Kawartha Dairy Choc. Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (11.4 L). UPC: 0 62229 08150 5. Codes: PRD: 03/11/2020 and PRD: 04/11/2020
- Kawartha Dairy Mint Chip Ice Cream (1.5 L). UPC: 0 62229 08917 4. Codes: PRD/ 13/10/2020 and PRD/ 14/10/2020
- Kawartha Dairy Mint Chip Ice Cream (11.4 L). UPC: 0 62229 08117 8. Codes: PRD/ 13/10/2020 and PRD/ 14/10/2020
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 3, 2020 7:51 PM
“fish sandwich I ate their fish sandwich less than hours I started feeling cramps and had diarrhea back to back!🤮 ”
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 4, 2020 4:26 PM
“I had a Carne Asada California burrito with no cheese and salsa, which I added their green salsa to. I have gotten this order for over a year. It was my second meal of the day, the first being cereal 6 hours earlier. Eaten with water. An hour after finishing my stomach began to knot up, then I began... throwing up. I was throwing up and in pain for 5 hours before finally falling asleep. I woke up once more to throw up again, and am finally feeling better the next morning. Just to make it worse, it was my 21st birthday and I had all friends over to watch me suffer on the bathroom floor. ”
November 5, 2020 7:58 AM
“An Auvergne salad ordered yesterday for dinner., I ordered an Auvergne salad for dinner around 20:30. I woke up around 00h with vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain and headache from back to the toilet. From 00am to 06h. I was still vomiting and diarrhea after but less frequently.... ”
November 4, 2020 11:10 PM
“Everytime me and my partner have pizza hut we both get very bad stomach's and get diarrhea the next day, we even tried two different stores with same results will not be getting again. ”