SUBWAY Cordoba, Plaza de Santa Catalina, Cordoba, Spain
Food Poisoning 1 year ago
Plaza de Santa Catalina, Cordoba, 14003 Andalucia, Spain
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“Report date: Feb 11, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed the male food manager come in from outside garbage area... and rinse his hands under running water at 3- compartment sink due to the lack of hand sink that was removed from rear prep/dish washing area. Instructed manager to wash hands at designated hand washing sinks only. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear prep/dish washing area. Observed existing plumbing pipes extending from wall where a hand sink used to be that had been removed. Must install hand sink with hot and cold running water and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front and rear doors. Must make tight fitting.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on ice dispenser at soda machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace stained ceiling tile in dining area. Loose wall base behind rear prep table.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from floor drain at 3- compartment sink.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no previous summary report displayed and visible to view. A new summary will be posted on premises at this time. (priority foundation 7-42-010(b)
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Had a Pizza Sub with green peppers. May have tasted a bit off in hindsight but not enough to make me think it was tainted.
Next morning horrible gas, stomach cramping and diarrhea. Some nausea and no vomiting but now day 2 and no change. I think it was the... sauce. God knows how long it was in there... ”
“Inspection Failure: 11-Feb-20
Details: > OBSERVED NO SIGNED EMPLOYEES HEALTH POLICIES.MUST PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED THE MALE FOOD MANAGER COME IN FROM OUTSIDE GARBAGE AREA AND RINSE HIS HANDS UNDER RUNNING WATER AT 3- COMPARTMENT SINK DUE TO THE LACK OF HAND SINK THAT WAS REMOVED FROM... REAR PREP/DISH WASHING AREA.INSTRUCTED MANAGER TO WASH HANDS AT DESIGNATED HAND WASHING SINKS ONLY.(COS)(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED NO HAND WASHING SINK IN REAR PREP/DISH WASHING AREA.OBSERVED EXISTING PLUMBING PIPES EXTENDING FROM WALL WHERE A HAND SINK USED TO BE THAT HAD BEEN REMOVED.MUST INSTALL HAND SINK WITH HOT AND COLD RUNNING WATER AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-030(C)
> MUST LABEL FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS WHEN FOOD IS NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
> OBSERVED AN APPX."1/2-3/4" GAP ALONG BOTTOM OF FRONT AND REAR DOORS.MUST MAKE TIGHT FITTING.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP ON ICE DISPENSER AT SODA MACHINE.
> MUST REPAIR OR REPLACE STAINED CEILING TILE IN DINING AREA.LOOSE WALL BASE BEHIND REAR PREP TABLE.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP FROM FLOOR DRAIN AT 3- COMPARTMENT SINK.
> OBSERVED NO PREVIOUS SUMMARY REPORT DISPLAYED AND VISIBLE TO VIEW.A NEW SUMMARY WILL BE POSTED ON PREMISES AT THIS TIME.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-42-010(B)
Source: Chicago Health Dept ”
“I went to pay for the order, and saw a cockroach on the counter. At first I thought it was a fly, but on 2nd look, nope. Cockroach. Told the person taking my cash, and he looked shocked, and replied he would tell the manager. I'm not going to buy... food from them again for a long time, if ever again. ”
“Had a mix of tacos on June 1st. I got violently ill, vomiting and diarrhea. The others I was with got ill as well and one was hospitalized with an inflamed colon and 102 degree fever. ”
“Not sure if I'm really going to be sick just having stomach cramps stopped and got a burger ate half of it wonder why it was cold and taste and funny open the sandwich and notice that the meat was wrong in the inside. I just called the store. The... manager was very rude. Cutting me off as I'm speaking. If I become I'll what should I do I just ate it about hour ago. I've started cramping a little bit in my stomach just a little nausea And Diarrhea it's me I'm a 32 yr old adult ”
“Ate the special with fried shrimp on Friday evening Jan 17, 2020. My sister and I went to eat and I had about 6 of the shrimp and she had 3. We were both very ill 4 hours later, vomiting, chills, fever, diarrhea. I thought the shrimp tasted unusual and... did not enjoy them. Thought maybe it was just my taste buds. Unfortunately, I am very concerned because I have had MRSA, herpes and issues with my heart. I am 58 and concerned about this infection staying in my system and causing more damage to my overall health. My sister does not have any health issues. I am afraid to go to the doctor because I am afraid they will just think I am being paranoid or a hypochondriac but I am still feeling sick. ”
“Ate half of an Impossible Whopper, after a quick nap, woke up to non-stop diarrhea and vomiting, hiving and very sensitive to motion, was not able to hold a sip of water and did not seem to end or come out.
I had no health insurance, so ran around town... trying to qualify for a ER visit, it was my first time because I’m able to handle a lot of things and rarely get sick; I was honestly scared.
After going to work the next week, I over heard one co-worker state she had to go to the ER for eating the Impossible Whopper as well, she was trying it for her ulcers. ”
“I ordered the 8 piece family meal and some popcorn chicken. My kids only ate the fries & my wife ate one chicken wing. I however ate 2 pieces of chicken breast with gravy. About 4 hours later I found myself violently ill with uncontrollable liquid diarrhea, and vomiting. It... started from 11:00pm and kept me awake until about 4:30am. The symptoms are still present this morning & im getting really scared. I will call the public health nurse & ask what I should do. ”
“I was drinking a Dr. Topper soda from a can. Took several sips and it tasted off. Kind of like that of an antibiotic such as penicillin. I kept drinking it because I was thirsty. Then suddenly I noticed my breathe smelled of ammonia. So I sniffed the drink and... it smelled like urine after taking Amoxicillin. So I had others taste test it and they spat it out. Then I poured it into a glass. To my dismay some hard object about a 1/2 in long which resembles a rat feces fell out and some white fluffy stuff. I was very disgusted and I am scared. Now I am having stitch like pains in my side and my throat feels like something is stuck in it. I called my nurse and poison control. I will go to urgent care in the mornkng. If I don't feel better. Poison control said to dilute the drink by drinking copious amounts of water and not to induce vomiting. She said it may make things worse. I feel very queasy and sick like I probably will vomit on my own. Belching and dry heaving at the moment. Feel anxiety and scared to ever drink a soda again.
Actually me and a family member were hospitalized over the weekend. Turns out the material caused an infection. ”
“ground beef prepackaged macaroni salad gave my partner food poisoning. He just got home from the doctors and it was confirmed food poisoning. The only food that could have given him food poisoning in that time frame was ground beef brand prepackaged macaroni salad, we are still trying to decide... which item it was. I am waiting for store to call me back. I am reporting this to their corporate telephone headquarters. ”
“Hello, I want to report that myself and 3 more persons that were traveling with Lufthansa on 1/20/20 in flight LH460 from Munich to Miami had food poisoning from the beef stew and salad that was provided during the flight. This is unacceptable and I will also be reporting it... to the local health departments and Poison Control. I had to vomit twice on the airplane’s bathroom and once at home. I have had other symptoms like diarrea, fever, cold sweets, headache and dizziness. Still today I feel very week and have mild symptoms. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us