IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 30, 2020 11:57 PM
October 30, 2020 11:17 AM
“I ordered a Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin through the app at 4:27pm. I was working right next door and wanted a little snack. After eating it I instantly got a nauseous feeling. I started getting a migraine and about 5 hours later I was vomiting like never before. The whole experience was awful. It mu... st have been an old muffin they just decided to warm up. ”
November 23, 2020 11:05 AM
“Me and my fiancé went to pick it up on Friday 11/20/2020 after we ate the pizza we begin to feel sick to our stomach we just thought it was because we ate to much but we had bad diarrhea having the feelings to throw up feeling very sick it didn’t stop and I’m still feeling like this ”
November 3, 2020 7:31 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of certain Miss Vickie's brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips in Oil by Miss Vickie's Canada due to the possible presence of pieces of glass. There has been one reported injury associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recal... led products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products have been sold in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec as well as through Internet sales. Check the link below to see the full list of recalled products.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 25, 2020 10:32 AM
“On Friday November 20,20 around 7:30 pm I ate the garden salad there. My husband had the steak with fries and coke slaw. I shared the sales with my husband, he ate a little but I ate most of it ( entirely). At 8:30 I started feeling sick with nausea and stomach ache. Little later, I started vomiting... . I had been sick for the last 3 days. All symptoms of dehydration, vomiting, diarrea, dizziness, weakness and muscle ache. Lastly, bloody stool. I thought I was dying. My husband develop mild symptoms, I guess because he ate less amount of the salad. I reported to food poison and they call me back yesterday. They said will move up with the report. The salad was contaminated. There is a salad recall up north for E.coli as well. ”
November 22, 2020 8:21 AM
“I purchased 2 rolls from the sushi counter. They were the tempura shrimp roll and the tiger roll. I had a couple of each day 1 and a couple day 2. By evening of day 2, I had extreme nausea and vomiting. The vomiting lasted the entire night. Spent the night on the bathroom floor. Then diarrhea... and headache/body aches the next day. Have never been so sick in my life! ”
October 30, 2020 3:15 PM
“12:30 pm chicken nuggets ”
November 5, 2020 3:25 PM
“Mushroom Risotto has made me vomit the last two times I have eaten it. I have had this product many times in the past with no illnesses. It has been the only thing I have ate when these incidents occurred. ”
November 3, 2020 4:22 AM
November 11, 2020 10:27 PM
“Not sure, I got it from a friend I just ate it in the morning then a couple of hours later I got this terrible tummy aches and felt nausea, dizziness, I started sweating bad next thing I know I was in pain tummy ache got bad and I was rolling on the floor with saliva coming out of my mouth I blacko... ut and threw non-stop ”