IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
We ate saturday night at Wendys. I got the 4 for 4 which was a cheese burger, nuggets, fries and I got a coke.. maybe 20 minutes later to an hour, the symptoms began and its Tuesday and I am still dying. I do not want to put a bad name on Wendys, just want to give a heads up so nobody else gets sick in the time being until they resolve whatever issue they are going through. Thank you. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting
I had a 5 dollar biggie bag with the cheeseburger plain.i got it home.ate the meal. 4 hours later,started stomach ache.puking,nausea,fever,sick as heck, had my dad take me to genesis in Coshocton, ohio,doctor diagnosed me with food poison, said the meat had to been undercooked. Wth.im sick... as hell. Thank you wendys.i really didn't need this!! I didn't keep anything to prove the case.but,they do have cameras, my mom picked them up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain
2 days ago
Me and my friend went to wendy’s yesterday around 10:30 am, we got nuggets and a biggie bag. we ate and everything was fine until later that evening when we got home she began to vomit everywhere, my stomach started to twist and hurt so i went... to sleep. i woke up at 1 am projectile committing everywhere, having really watery diarrhea. and ever since then i’ve been throwing up and dry heaving, diarrhea, and having the chills. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Stomach Pain
I've been sick for awhile now. Then I read about sprite, I have the recall box should I be concerned?. It was about week ago and I had 10 of 12 cans. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Chills, Stomach Pain
We had 6 people, all of them ate savoury crepe around 13:00 and in the late afternoon, around 17:00 the first person started vomiting and then the others also had vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. It is worth noting that during this interval no one ate anywhere else. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/28/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection : High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed approximately 25 live roaches on ground and in wheel under 10 burner stove on cook line in kitchen **Warning** - From... follow-up inspection 2023-11-28: Observed 4 live roaches at time of inspection **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 12/01/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection : High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by a total of 8 live roaches found under reach in freezer next to pass-through window. **Warning** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: Upon callback, 4 live... roaches observed. 1 under reach-in freezer. 1 under fryer. 2 under reach-in freezers next to dry goods area. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
1 day ago
Closure Date: 11/27/2023
- High Priority - Pesticide/insecticide labeled for household use only present in establishment. Sheltox spray for roaches over the washing machine. Employee removed. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. In the walk in... cooler raw Kibe over cheese empanada and cooked chicken empanada. Employee removed and stored correctly. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Approximately 5 live roaches found behind the reach in freezer in the kitchen. Approximately 5 live roaches found under the dish machine in the kitchen 1 live roach found under the oven in the bakery kitchen 1 live roach found behind the front counter in the dining room
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Roasted peppers with olive oil over the prep table at 78°F. Employee informed that she prepared it the night before and left it overnight at room temperature. No prepared or portioned today. Stop sale. Employee removed and put in the trash can.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Roasted peppers with olive oil over the prep table at 78°F. Employee informed that she prepared it the night before and left it overnight at room temperature. No prepared or portioned today. Stop sale. Employee removed and put in the trash can.
- High Priority - Toxic substance/chemical improperly stored. Chemicals substances over the clean dishes in the washing machine area. Employee removed and stored correctly. **Corrected On-Site**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Fieldco Ltd is recalling its The Original brand Kumara Chips Smoked Paprika + Onion due to the possible presence of an undeclared allergen tree nut (cashew). This product is sold at several retail outlets in the North Island, and online at Wickedly Indulgent.
The recalled product is:...
- The Original brand Kumara Chips Smoked Paprika + Onion (100g). Best Before 30/05/2024
This product is sold at the following retail outlets in the North Island :
Farro Fresh Epsom, 446 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland
Farro Fresh Grey Lynn, 34 Westmoreland Street West, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Farro Fresh Lunn Ave, 80 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland
Farro Fresh Mairangi Bay, Corner of Constellation Drive & Parkway Drive, Mairangi Bay, Auckland
Farro Fresh Mt Eden, 422 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland
Farro Fresh Orakei, 228 Orakei Road, Remuera, Auckland
My Goodness Hampers, 1/20 Constellation Drive, Albany, Auckland
New World Eastridge, 209 Kepa Road, Mission Bay, Auckland.
People with a tree nut (cashew) allergy should not consume this product.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I have spent over 1.5 hours in and out of bathroom with food poisoning symptoms. I had the pork carnitas and tamarind drink and either or both have destroyed my stomach. I called the restaurant, spoke to a young lady and told her about my symptoms.
I... did not ask for anything, i don't want any free food or reduced bill, I just wanted them to know about my symptoms. They refused to listen and ignored my warning, I told them i would l be contacting the Brick town board of health with my complaint. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
We bought Olympic breakfast sausage and were sick with violent diarrhea and nausea in about an hours time.
The store is closed but i willl call first thing to remove the product
Tonight we picked up sausage on the way home from work and within an hour... my husband and I were both sick. It is never happened to us and we’ve been married for 30 years. The sausage | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Presumed food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Alleged source: Street restaurant food or bottled water
Start: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I feel like my stomach is burning inside, bloating, diarrhea every 10 or 20 minutes and heartburn, I... want to know what's going on in my stomach? 😭 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS) has urged consumers not to consume Wilcox Ice Cream ("best by" dates 9/13/24, 9/14/24, 9/15/24), produced by Wilcox Ice Cream in East Arlington, Vermont due to potential Listeria contamination. These products were sold at food establishments... in New England including the Hanover Co-Op Food Store, Lebanon Co-Op Food Store, and the Monadnock Food Co-Op in New Hampshire. No illnesses related to these products have been reported to date.
The recalled products are:
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream Caramel Apple. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Vanilla. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Salted Caramel Turtle: Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Maple Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Leonardo’s Gelato Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 4 oz. cups
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Caramel Brownie. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
The issue came to light after a sample of the product tested positive for the Listeria monocytogenes bacteria in a routine check at the DPHS Public Health Laboratory, leading to the voluntary recall by the company.
Consumers should discontinue consumption of the product immediately. Please return them to your store of purchase for full credit.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I went in to Hardee's on Commonwealth next to the free way I ordered a 3 piece chicken strip combo for 7 dollars. After receiving my food I proceeded to sit at a table opened my box of strips and saw that they where dark brown. Thinking... that it was probably just the grease needing to be changed I decided to eat because I was really hungry the food tasted good but about 5 to 10 minutes after finishing my food I started to get a pressure pain on my stomach. After that I went to walk it off thinking everything would be fine in a few minutes but I was wrong. About half way to lane I felt my stomach drop and I started getting dizzy and vomiting, I pushed threw just telling myself I just needed to use the restroom and boy was I currect. As soon as I made it to circle k I went to the bathroom and got to a toilet and it was very unpleasant. This made me not want to go there anytime soon because I was really excited to try some Hardee's because I've heard such good things, but that made my experience unacceptable. The people were very nice and the food tasted really good it just made me sick to my stomach almost immediately immediately. I'm still feeling dizzy and even after going to the restroom and being in there for over 20 minutes my stomach still hurts, I'm still very dizzy and have been vomiting every so often. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Stomach Pain
2 weeks ago
Got a burger and friends along with chicken tenders. I was literally up all night with diarrhea and vomiting simultaneously. I wasn’t sure if I had to go to the hospital because of the fever. It’s about 24 hours since I ate the food and I’m just beginning feel like I could walk. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever
Service was good, picked up the food as carryout. Got home and started eating my food. (12" Medium Pan Pepperoni pizza w extra cheese and 8 piece mild buffalo wings) got halfway through eating and realized the wings were soft and not done fully. Pizza was also... doughy and raw in some spots. Too late to the point I now have dizziness and nausea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Dizziness
Suspected food poisoning. Off the Wall, Auahi Street Suspected source: Poke nachos Onset: Less than 4 hours Duration: 4 to 12 hours Sick: 1 person Additional information: I had the ahi nachos around 7:30 last night, didn't have anything else but water. Went home, showered, and then... went to sleep. Woke up to blinding pain at 11pm that didn't ease until I went to the bathroom. Spent the next hour in and out of the bathroom. Managed to get about 4 hours of sleep and was back in the bathroom around 5am. | Symptoms: Diarrhea