IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Castilla Y Leon, Spain
Eating wings I only ordered for myself, myself | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain See Less
Mercadona, Avenida el Ferial, Benavente, Spain
6 months ago
Caesar salad | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
Burger King, Plaza de España, Salamanca, Spain
8 months ago
All shared the food, only thing my son and I had, that no one else touched (and we're both throwing up and pooping liquid like crazy, with almost no other symptoms) was the ice cream | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
We ate in the hotel resteraunt. Three in the party of four were affected and we had quite violent bouts of vomiting and diarrhoea all through the night. We have stopped vomiting and feeing a-bit better but still unwell, like stomach cramps headaches and shakes. The hotel... See More didn’t acknowledge when we told them about what had happened. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Headache, Shaking See Less
My husband and I ate two snacks, after 8 hours I started having vomiting and chills, and my husband after 14 hours also began to have diarrhea, vomiting and chills. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills See Less
I ate 5 pieces of pizza like 3:00pm and I haven't had any dinner, and at 1:00am I have diarrhea. My wife ate less and she's the same. | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
I had a hamburger for dinner and after a while my stomach started to hurt, I didn't give it much importance but I got up at night and spent an hour vomiting. Obviously it was intoxication. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain See Less
Quarter-pound, Last Wednesday I went to McDonald's to X dinner. I ordered the hamburger a quarter pound and more or less had dinner around ten o'clock. At half past four in the morning I had a very strong pain that woke me up. It was a very... See More bad pain that went from the back to the abdomen and I started with diarrhea, and I went to the emergency room to have something sent to me for the great pain I had, and there they injected me primperan and enantyum. I told him what had happened to me and he told me it was food poisoning | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Other See Less
My daughter and I are on Camino, and stayed at this albergue last night. The pilgrims menu didn’t look good, so we ordered racionales of croquetas (burnt), chorizo (ok), and morcillas. We had eaten morcillas before, but I knew from the first fork that they were not... See More cooked and tasted wrong. My daughter ate slightly more than I did. The waiter asked did we like it and we said no, the morcillas were not good. He was not concerned.
During the night, my daughter was up with vomiting and diarrhea, and by 9 next day, I was at it too. We have both been ill all day, not even holding water down.
I would hate any other pilgrims to get ill from this place. It is a tough enough journey without this. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Recent Interesting Reports
I bought 4 milkshakes. And i did not read the labels on the cups. And they expired 8/20/22 its now 2/26/23. And now two people who had the milk shakes have diarrhea and nausea. I thought they would kept the expired milkshakes away. But i guess not. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea See Less
Greater!, Lisa’s, and Prep Kitchen Hummus and Tahini products - recalled due to Salmonella
3 weeks ago
Life Health Foods NZ Ltd is recalling specific batches of its Greater!, Lisa’s, and Prep Kitchen brand products due to the possible presence of Salmonella. The products are sold in supermarkets and retail outlets throughout New Zealand. There have been no reports of associated illness.
The recalled... See More products are:
- Greater! brand Hummus Beetroot (450g), USE BY: 07.03.2023, 14.03.2023, 21.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 04.04.2023
- Greater! brand Hummus Glorious Butternut (500g), USE BY: 03.03.2023, 09.03.2023, 17.03.2023, 24.03.2023, 31.03.2023, 08.04.2023,14.04.2023
- Greater! brand Hummus Roasted Garlic (500g), USE BY: 03.03.2023, 13.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 05.04.2023
- Lisa's brand 2in1 Beetroot Hummus and Kiwi Onion Dip (200g), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 01.04.2023
- Lisa's brand 2in1 Nacho Hummus and Jalapeno Popper Dip (200g), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 01.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand 2in1 Sweet ‘n Smokey BBQ Hummus and Dill Pickle Hummus (200g), USE BY: 01.03.2023, 14.03.2023, 11.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Beetroot with Roasted Cashews (200g), USE BY: 03.03.2023, 12.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 14.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Caramelised Onion (200g), USE BY: 08.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 03.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 18.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Chargrilled Capsicum (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 10.03.2023, 16.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 07.04.2023, 11.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Gloriously Garlic (200g), USE BY: 21.03.2023, 03.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Gloriously Garlic (380g), USE BY: 06.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 03.04.2023, 10.04.2023, 17.04.2023, 24.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Jalapeno & Lime (200g), USE BY: 22.03.2023, 08.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Hummus Kumara with Coconut & Turmeric (200g), USE BY: 05.03.2023, 13.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 09.03.2023, 16.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 30.03.2023, 06.04.2023, 13.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (380g), USE BY: 05.03.2023, 11.03.2023, 18.03.2023, 25.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 08.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (750g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 07.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 30.03.2023, 06.04.2023, 13.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Smokey Hummus with Garlic & Tahini (200g), USE BY: 06.03.2023, 20.03.2023, 27.03.2023, 04.04.2023, 10.04.2023, 17.04.2023, 24.04.2023
- Lisa’s brand Smokey Hummus with Garlic & Tahini (380g), USE BY: 07.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 16.04.2023
- Lisa's brand Toppings Creamy Hummus with Dukkah & Pistachio (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 09.03.2023, 16.03.2023, 23.03.2023, 30.03.2023, 06.04.2023, 13.04.2023
- Lisa's brand Toppings Kumara Hummus with Pumpkin Seeds (200g), USE BY: 02.03.2023, 10.03.2023, 24.03.2023, 31.03.2023, 14.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Beetroot Hummus with Roasted Cashews (750g), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 12.03.2023, 19.03.2023, 26.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 09.04.2023, 14.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Natural Hummus (1kg), USE BY: 29.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Original Hummus with Garlic & Lemon (1kg), USE BY: 04.03.2023, 05.03.2023, 11.03.2023, 18.03.2023, 25.03.2023, 02.04.2023, 08.04.2023
- Prep Kitchen brand Tahini (1kg), USE BY: 02.06.2023, 21.07.2023
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Source: mpi.govt.nz See Less
Cherry Valley Marketplace of West Hempstead, New York is recalling it’s 9 oz packages of MIXED FRUITS because it may contain undeclared sulfites. People who have a severe sensitivity to Sulfites run the risk of serious or life-threatening reactions if they consume these products. This product was... See More distributed to food stores in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, and Nassau Counties NY to be sold at retail directly to consumers. No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recalled product is:
- Cherry Valley Marketplace MIXED FRUITS, it comes in 9 oz. round clear plastic containers, marked with BEST BY DEC 2022. The UPC code is 4960000123.
The recall was initiated after routine sampling by New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets Food Inspectors and subsequent analysis of Food Laboratory personnel revealed that the Mixed Fruits was distributed in packages that did not reveal the presence of Sulfites.
If you have a severe sensitivity to Sulfites do not eat it, it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Please throw it away or return it to the place of purchase.
If you or a loved one are harmed or experiencing any symptoms, it is important to report it. Reporting can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Source: agriculture.ny.gov See Less
QuikTrip, Lamar Avenue, Mission, KS, USA
2 days ago
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
McDonald's, Central Avenue, Chino, CA, USA
3 weeks ago
February 28 in the morning, Their McMuffin and hash brown. The McMuffin tasted off, I ate it thinking it was fine. A few hrs later, I started feeling weak, tired, nauseous. Then I got a terrible stomach ache, with constant watery explosive diarrhea the rest of the... See More day. Hoping I’ll be fine tomorrow but seems my stomach isn’t settled yet, probably still need to squirt more liquid fire from my butt. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Stomach Pain See Less
Sam's Club, Airport Road, Ames, IA, USA
2 weeks ago
Bought strawberry on 3/5 Sunday tried 1-2 after dinner and they tasted awful. This morning 3/6 felt dizzy nauseous and had 3 diarrhea restroom runs. Getting tired and cold. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Dizziness See Less
I bought 2 marketside salads on Wednesday March 1, 2023. My boyfriend ate the Cesar salad thursday night (march 2) and began throwing up on Friday morning (march 3). It is now Monday March 6, 2023 and he still has diarrhea and is still vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill, Kahului, HI, USA
1 week ago
On March 13 around 12:45 pm we stopped at thi restaurant at Kahului Airport Maui HI and 4 of us ordered two Beach Nachos with Kalua Pork before our flight to Kona. By the time we collected our bags in Kona around and headed home around 5pm... See More 2 of us had nausea. Around 8pm two of us had chills, vomiting, weakness, head and body ache as well as diarrhea. The 3rd of us had developed stomach pain and discomfort. Around 8am the last of us had developed chills, vomiting, weakness, head and body ache as well as diarrhea. By noon one of us has recovered, the other three still have symptoms of nausea and weakness. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Weakness, Chills, Stomach Pain, Body Ache See Less
I ordered a beef burrito supreme around dinner time on February 23, 2023. My girlfriend is a vegetarian and only had a quesadilla. It was about abt an hour after when I got an upset stomach. It is now midnight and I have vomited 8 or 9... See More times and have had diarrhea approx 4 times. That was my first meal of the day and also my last. My girlfriend has reported no symptoms whatsoever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain See Less
Frigo CheeseHeads do not taste right. Have had problems with feeling sick but did not associate symptoms with favorite cheese stuck. Daughter and granddaughter eat them all the time and said same thing. We are no longer buying this brand. | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less