IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meijer, Ann Arbor-Saline Road, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
January 30, 2020 3:41 AM
“Not sure One sick. 3-8 hours later ”
January 17, 2021 11:46 AM
“Not sure 1 person out of 3 in house got sick. Only unique food was BBQ Jack Fruit from there. She ate that at 6pm and got very ill the next day at noon. Severe stomachs cramps and diarrhea ”
January 22, 2021 12:47 AM
“I was chilling and eating tuna on Ritz crackers and playing xbox. About an hour after eating the tuna and crackers I started getting dizzy and feeling extremely nauseous. I got off my game thinking that was the problem and laid down for all of six minutes before I got an intense migraine and the urg... e to throw up. After about 20 minutes of throwing up I finally have nothing left to puke and my headache has subsided a little. Definitely wont eat that again. ”
January 3, 2021 11:52 AM
“Had a Marie Callendar Chicken Pot Pie for dinner about 6pm on Jan 2, 2021. Went to bed about 11pm and started getting severe cramping about half an hour later, that culminated in vomiting and diarrhea for about an hour. I’m left with stomach pain and cramping still. I still have some residual diarrh... ea but I’ve pretty much poo’d everything out. ”
December 8, 2020 10:18 AM
“I ate a sandwich from there and was vomiting and had diarrhea within ten minutes of the first bite. ”
November 6, 2020 10:33 PM
“Nov 6, 2020. At 12:30 to 1::00 I pickup an Order to go of Kungpao chicken, I had no breakfast, and after eating the product, approx I became sick with diarrhea, throwing up, and extremely nauseated.
I know the food Poisoned me! ”
October 5, 2020 11:17 AM
“I purchased an egg mcmuffin sandwich last Friday, Oct. 2 from Main Cafeteria and within the hour was feeling sick, nausea and vomited shortly there after. The rest of the day I recovered. I should have known better because the food was only a little warm when I bought it and I should have known it... was trouble ”
September 26, 2020 2:58 AM
“Rapid fire gas,smelly burps,and diarrhea all after eating ”
September 14, 2020 11:18 PM
“One hour after eating a nacho grande box, my stomach started gurgling and cramping. Then I had several bouts of diarrhea which continued for 2 to 3 hours. The stomach pain lasted Six hours. ”
September 10, 2020 1:01 PM
“I think its moldy bread I woke up burping moldy bread from last night and didn’t think anything of it as I am nauseous a lot and the I ate breakfast and then had soup and bread and a bagel with cream cheese and then I threw up all over my kitchen with very little warning ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 14, 2021 5:14 PM
“Monday, Italian Sub from there. Violent stomach cramps, profuse sweating, lightheaded 2 hours after eating. Bloody diarrhea followed. ”
January 19, 2021 12:40 PM
“1 h after eating a signature menu, I was taken violent stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea ”
December 24, 2020 7:35 PM
“After lunch in new cairo location where my. 2 children 14 and 16 years old took chicken... they spent the night vomiting ”
January 17, 2021 1:26 PM
“It had to be the tacos my kids only ate fries and cinnamon twist I was the only one got sick and I was the only one with tacos had to be the meat I’m guessing I Purchased my food, my kids only wanted the natch fries and the cinnamon twist so I got them one and one and got myself fries as well and t... wo tacos and a strawberry slushy I ate my food around 6:28, I made it home about 6:45 me and my kids sat down and ate our food about 10 minutes after I ate I start to feel dizzy and like I have to vomit I layed down right after to see if that would help my mouth got watery and so I vomit and one I started I couldn’t stop I also had blood clots in my vomit and and my bowel movement was red and very Liquidy yet still is I couldn’t take the pain and the vomiting anymore after tossing and turning all nite so I finally called the Ambulance and whent to the hospital At 6 in the morning and I have my discharge papers and what I was diagnosed with and also I had to take two days off from work due to the situation ”
January 15, 2021 8:27 AM
“I had Honey Walnut Shrimp, Honey Sweet Sesame Chicken and Chowmein. Within one hour I started to have a stomach ache so I went and laid down and within about ten more minutes I filled about half of a small trashcans up and had simotanious diaherrea . I thought I was done than I vomited some more and... sat on the toilet a little longer after quite a bit had come out . I took some Imodium because my mouth became very dry and I completed cancer treatment a little over 6 months ago but took some nausea meds brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth and started drinking water now I’m just trying to get my strength back. I have been unable to reach my mom as of yet it’s still early and she told me she was going to sleep in before all this happened. She has the receipt I’m not sure of the exact time but I went through the drive threw. I had a plate and she had a bowl with the shrimp and rice. ”
January 11, 2021 4:05 PM
“We had the scallops, they were fishy tasting and we knew we shouldn’t have eaten them. Both my wife and I were sick, the staff doesn’t wash their hands and the glasses are dirty. Lipstick was still on the glass. Pathetic place to eat during Covid that’s for sure ”
CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company Meat Products - recalled due to produced without benefit of inspection
December 23, 2020 8:32 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 128,841 pounds of various meat products by CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company, that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises... consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The various raw and fully cooked meat products were produced and distributed between April 29, 2020 and December 5, 2020 and bear an establishment number “Est. 8776” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The full list of recalled products is available in the link below.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Chả Sống, Sài gòn UNCOOKED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Nem Nướng, Sài gòn UNCOOKED CURED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 30-oz., poly casing package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “THIT NGUỘI, Sài gòn, COOKED PORK FLAVORED WITH FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “PATÉ Sài gòn, PATE PASTE WITH PORK & PORK LIVER.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz., saran wrap package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ CHIÊN, FRY PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package, fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ BÌ, COOKED PORK ROLL & PORK SKIN FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
January 9, 2021 11:39 AM
“2 adults 2 children
Vomiting and diarrhea few hours after consuming beverages. Never had that experience before. ”