IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Walmart Supercenter, North Commerce Street, Ardmore, OK, USA
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Other
1 year ago
A cheesy chicken and rice bowl Marie calendar mill I need only one that got sick I ate it at lunch yesterday and started feeling bad about 10:30 last night
All night and all day today | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Other
We had two of the marketplace flatbreads from here. The barbecue chicken and the pepperoni ones. We both had severe cramping and vomiting about 2-3 hours after eating. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
1 year ago
I ate the Harvest Bowl around 5 PM and enjoyed it in the moment and a few hours afterward. At 1 AM, I woke up from my sleep and felt nauseous. I proceeded to throw up for six hours straight. After taking Pepto Bismol and receiving wonderful... support from my girlfriend, I am now feeling slightly better. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
Saturday, Match 6th, 2021 I ate a burger with bacon, onion rings, and lemonade. Ever since, I've had the worst diarrhea, bloating and gas. The only difference in what my husband and I ate was the bacon on my burger and the lemonade. This is is Wednesday... and I hope to be able to eat something today without stomach cramps. It is getting better slowly. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Bloating, Gas
Tuna sushi ate fresh sushi after checking out. Shared with another younger person. I was violently vomiting after sleeping awoke early to intense pain. 12 hours after eating fish. Serious tremors fever diarrhea for 10 hours. Could not lay down very agitated. The young person got blow... out diarrhea at 8 hours after eating. Also had cramps and next day tiredness. I am getting better but having trouble with breathing now. Has been 72 hours since puking. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Other, Cramps, Stomach Pain
2 years ago
around lunch time, 12 pm I went there with my boyfriend & we each bought a 4 for 4$. We get to my job in the parking lot and start eating, well 3 quarters into my burger I start feeling this nausea like the burger was bad..... so I stopped eating it, wrapped it up and threw it away. not even 30 minutes into my shift I feel this fever come upon me like I was sick, I go sit down & i felt like i was fixing to puke. i instantly ran to the restroom & started throwing up, the stomach pains i felt were so unfamiliar. like sharp pains. i went home, and cuddled up into a fleece blanket to try and break my fever. my fever didnt reduce till about an hour ago. so 4:45 pm. i took 2 ibuprofen 800 mg, & nausea meds. i still feel like my stomach is super upset. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Stomach Pain,Cramps
Suspected source: Eating pizza
Duration: 2 days
Sick: Two | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Stomach Pain,other: Other
Suspected source: their food
Onset: About 8-12 hours maybe?
Duration: 15 hours so far | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
Spinach and artichoke, I ate a little bit of dip and crackers two nights ago and was nauseated. I had a big portion (1/2 cup) last night with crackers and a sparking water. I became nauseated probably an hour later. I laid down and the nausea got... worse. I vomited from 10:30 pm until 4:30 this morning. Then diarrhea started about 5 am and still going on. No fever | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
Ate their chips and immediately I noticed it tasted like chemicals. I searched it up and I noticed a lot of people are having this problem. I didn’t eat more than a couple chips after noticing it, but now I am sick on the toilet. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
The FSIS is currently investigating a new outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 linked likely to Beef. As of today, no more info is available. The investigation is ongoing.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms such as watery diarrhea (often bloody), vomiting; stomach cramps; and mild... fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
3 weeks ago
collard greens and very shortly after grapes
ok i cooked collard greens and very shortly after i ate grapes.within 20 minute i started having the worst stomach cramps ever!! i sat on toilet got some out,5minutes later bk on toilet with super duper cramps and running from... the bk. as that went on my stomach flipped and started puking from the front and the bk at same time!!! talk about horrible i started calling jesus for help and a little comfort please tell me what did i do wrong?? or what do u think happened here????? | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
My girlfriend and I ate a fish menu, a few hours after the first symptoms appeared, cramped and wanted to vomit. The next morning we vomited several times, sweats, cramps and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Cramps, Sweating
I had gotten the Thai soup and only had two spoons and started feeling crap quite soon. Following evening I’m vomiting and shitting myself sore. I’m not sure if the soup is old or bad ingredients were used but I’m not going back to this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Soreness
Fudgeamentals of Melville, New York has voluntarily recalled one lot of Chocolate Fudge Bites packaged in 8 oz. plastic containers. The Chocolate Fudge Bites products may contain Chocolate Walnut Fudge Bites products instead, resulting in the presence of undeclared tree nut (walnut) ingredient. These products were distributed... through Fareway retail stores in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and South Dakota. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The product comes in a clear plastic container labeled Chocolate Fudge Bites, marked with lot #22301015 and UPC code 840235800392. The UPC code can be found on the back or bottom side of the product just below the barcode. The lot number can be found printed directly on the side of the package.
Company name: Fudgeamentals
Brand name: Fudgeamentals
Product recalled: Chocolate fudge bites
Reason of the recall: Undeclared walnuts
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2022
The issue was discovered after one of the store employees discovered Chocolate Walnut Fudge Bites were incorrectly labeled as Chocolate Fudge Bites.
Consumers who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to tree nuts (walnuts), run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products and are urged not to consume this item or return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Piantedosi Baking Co. bread roll products - recalled due to potential Cronobacter sakazakii or Clostridium botulinum
4 weeks ago
FDA announced the recall of several bread roll products by Piantedosi Baking Co., Inc. because they may be contaminated with Cronobacter sakazakii and/or Clostridium botulinum. These products were distributed in MA, ME, NH, NY, VT, RI, CT, NJ, VA, FL, NC, SC, IL, MS and CO.
The... recalled products are:
- Finger Roll 24-pack (033474400885), Lot Codes: 22082; 22096; 22102; 22109 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Soft Dinner Roll No Seeds Unsliced 24-pack (033474400960), Lot Codes: 22082; 22091; 22096; 22103; 22110 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/20/2023.
- Gourmet Junior Burger Roll 12-pack (033474501308), Lot Codes: 22083; 22104; 22112; 22115 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/22/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Gourmet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474501322), Lot Codes: 22083; 22088; 22091; 22095; 22101; 22105; 22109; 22112 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/11/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/19/2023; 4/22/2023.
- SPR Roll 12-pack (033474501339), Lot Codes: 22083; 22084; 22087; 22094; 22102; 22104; 22108; 22111; 22112; 22115 Expiration: 3/24/2023; 3/25/2023; 3/28/2023; 4/4/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/18/2023; 4/21/2023; 4/22/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Seeded SPR Roll 12-pack (033474501360), Lot Codes: 22084; 22098; 22105; 22112 Expiration: 3/25/2023; 4/8/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/22/2023.
- Clustered Potato Burger Roll 12-pack (033474502855), Lot Codes: 22105; 22112 Expiration: 4/15/2023; 4/22/2023.
- B & W Sweet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474502947), Lot Codes: 22092; 22099 Expiration: 4/2/2023; 4/9/2023.
- Hawaiian Sandwich Roll 12-pack (033474502978), Lot Codes: 22110 Expiration: 4/20/22
- Gourmet Potato Deli Roll 12-pack (033474503647), Lot Codes: 22081; 22084; 22094; 22101; 22102; 22108; 22110; 22111; 22115 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/25/2023; 4/4/2023; 4/11/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/18/2023; 4/20/2023; 4/21/2023; 4/25/2023.
- Split Top Burger Roll 12-pack (033474503777), Lot Codes: 22081; 22094 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 4/4/2023
- Brioche Style Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504170), Lot Codes: 22082; 22095; 22103; 22109 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Sunset Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504187), Lot Codes: 22104; 22110 Expiration: 4/14/2023; 4/20/2023.
- B & W Gourmet Burger Roll 12-pack (033474504644), Lot Codes: 22085; 22092; 22106; 22112 Expiration: 3/26/2023; 4/2/2023; 4/16/2023; 4/22/2023.
- Slider Rolls No Seeds 24-pack (033474504941), Lot Codes: 22082; 22096; 22103; 22110 Expiration: 3/23/2023; 4/6/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/20/2023.
- Gourmet Potato Deli Roll 12-pack (033474509526), Lot Codes: 22094; 22102 Expiration: 4/4/2023; 4/12/2023.
- Brioche-Style Slider Roll 24-pack (033474512021), Lot Codes: 22081; 22088; 22095; 22102; 22109 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/19/2023.
- Gourmet Potato Slider Rolls 24-pack (033474512045), Lot Codes: 22081; 22088; 22091; 22095; 22102; 22103; 22104; 22105; 22110 Expiration: 3/22/2023; 3/29/2023; 4/1/2023; 4/5/2023; 4/12/2023; 4/13/2023; 4/14/2023; 4/15/2023; 4/20/2023.
Product Quantity: 18,119 frozen product trays (total).
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away.
According to the CDC people of all ages can be infected with Cronobacter sakazakii, it can cause problems in cuts, scrapes, or places where people have had surgeries, and also get into the urinary tract.
In case you experience Botulism symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain or Cronobacter sakazakii symptoms, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Finger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Soft Dinner Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Junior Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
SPR Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Seeded SPR Rol: accessdata.fda.gov
Clustered Potato Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
B & W Sweet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Hawaiian Sandwich Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Deli Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Split Top Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Brioche Style Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Sunset Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
B & W Gourmet Burger Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Slider Rolls: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Deli Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Brioche-Style Slider Roll: accessdata.fda.gov
Gourmet Potato Slider Rolls: accessdata.fda.gov
Bjr, I came back to this place at 9:46am. 30 minutes later, I was starting to feel unwell. I haven't stopped vomiting and feeling nauseous since last night... it's definitely poisoning... (Be careful the day before at almost the same time as I had them). | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea