IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Had a milk shake for the second time in two years (from the same store). Both times after consuming the milk shake I had bad diarrhea a few hours later. It’s not like eating there when I was a kid - won’t be eating it anymore | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Sunday Their Chocolate Ice Cream Sick since Sunday afternoon | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Icecream cake
Onset: 1 hour
Sick: 1 | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills
1 year ago
Two days ago (Friday), Ice cream from here. I got cookie dough ice cream two days ago (Friday September 9th at 3pm) and by 7pm I was throwing up with horrible stomach cramps, diarrhea and a fever. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
Closure Date: 10/31/2023
- High Priority - Metal stem-type thermometer soiled. Advised operator to clean and sanitize thermometers **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products are commercially packaged. Inside both reach-in freezers,... Raw pork over cooked noodles and wontons Advised operator to store properly **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in the holding unit based upon minimum required cooking temperature. Raw chicken over raw pork inside inside walk-in cooler. Advised operator to store properly. **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Approximately 3 rodent droppings under flat top grill. Advised operator to clean and sanitize areas **Warning**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Inside walk-in cooler cooked rice (49F - Cold Holding); cooked chicken (48F); butter (49F - Cold Holding); cooked pepper (49F - Cold Holding); chicken soup (50F - Cold Holding); rehydrated noodles (48F - Cold Holding). Per operator, products are stored for longer than 4 hours. Per the operator products are not prepared or portioned today. See stop sale **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Inside walk in cooler rice (49F - Cold Holding); cooked chicken (48F); butter (49F - Cold Holding); cooked pepper (49F - Cold Holding); soup (50F - Cold Holding); rehydrated (48F - Cold Holding). Per the operator, products are stored for longer than 4 hours. Per the operator, products were not prepared or portioned today. See stop sale **Warning**
- High Priority - Wiping cloth solution exceeding the maximum concentration allowed stored in a location that could result in the cross-contamination of food, equipment, utensils, linens, single-service, or single-use articles.at 200 ppm+ chlorine. Operator dumped water **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/26/2023
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 1 rodent dropped in the kitchen on the top cooler. 6 rodent droppings in the kitchen under the double door low boy reach-in cooler. 7 rodents dropped in the kitchen... behind the top cooler. 2 rodent droppings in the kitchen on dry storage shelf. 3 rodent droppings in the kitchen on the floor under the toaster oven. 1 rodent dropped on the floor next to the grill. The operator removed droppings and cleaned and sanitized areas.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/17/2023
- High Priority - Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. Renewal license at time of inspection. **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in holding unit based upon minimum required... cooking temperature....raw chicken above raw fish in reach in cooler at kitchen. Manager properly stored . **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found.... 1 live roach on the floor by the handwashing sink at kitchen. 7 live roaches underneath speed rack between wall and pizza oven . Approximately 10 live roaches underneath pizza oven at kitchen. **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach excrement and/or droppings present.... approximately 15 roach droppings underneath speed rack between wall and pizza oven. Approximately over 20 roach droppings underneath pizza oven at kitchen. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
1 month ago
Closure Date: 10/03/2023
- High Priority - Container of medicine improperly stored. At bar; multiple prescription and over the counter medications stored on shelf over bar. Operator moved medication. **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 6... live roaches in kitchen prep area crawling on floor under/wall behind prep table. **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Approximately 50 rodent droppings at kitchen dry storage area under storage shelves. Approximately 50 rodent droppings at kitchen on floor under 2 door stainless reach in cooler next to ice machine. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/06/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection : High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 2 live roaches at front line on flip top cooler. 1 live roach in kitchen crawling on floor outside of walk-in cooler.... 2 live roaches at front counter under cash register. 1 live roach at front line behind prep table. 3 live roaches on floor in dry storage area. **Warning** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-06: 10 live roaches found in dining room. **Admin Complaint**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: raw pepperoni
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I had lots of ice cream during the day, also popcorn and a danish dish I’ve only had one time before, the... pain started while eating raw pepperoni and coke at night and then I felt like throwing up after 11:00pm when I ate a hot dog, French fries and coke, it got better the next day after I had a pink drink from Starbucks but got worse within 2 hours when I had blueberries and strawberries. Pepperoni. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Recent Interesting Reports
Order a chops Jr salad , basically a Cesar salad without the croutons.
Ordered at 7:22 , it’s less than two hours later I’m extremely sick . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ordered fried shrimp from Mr and Mrs Crab yesterday. My daughter ordered fried oysters and plain shrimp. Within hours of eating it we both experienced stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhea. My daughter was also throwing up and I have had chills. ***I forgot we were here... on Sat and had oysters. I think it was the oysters that weren’t cooked properly. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Chills, Vomiting
I ordered a virgin margarita and grilled mahi fish tacos. It wasn't long after I made it home that I was rushing to the bathroom. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Last night I ordered dominoes a Italian sandwich n wing I ate it n when it was time for be I noticed my stomach was getting hard n I was gassy the the acid reflux started n then the vomiting. The next day I got up for... work I was weak with body aches nauseous n couldn’t work my full shift at work so I left I am now laying in bed n been here all day can’t eat n not feeling well. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Body Ache, Gas, Acid reflux, Weakness
3 of us all got the tortilla chicken soup for dinner from El Pollo Loco off of Temecula Parkway. All of us had diarrhea, stomach pains and headaches several hours later. It was horrible.
This was the only food that we all ate that night. 11/14/23 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Stomach Pain
HMC Farms/Signature Farms Whole Peaches, Plums, and Nectarines - recalled due to Listeria monocytogenes
1 week ago
The HMC Group Marketing, Inc., which does business as HMC Farms, is voluntarily recalling peaches, plums and nectarines sold in retail stores between May 1 and November 15, 2022 and between May 1 and November 15, 2023. The fruit is being recalled because it has the potential... to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The recalled fruit was distributed nationwide and sold at retail stores as individual pieces of fruit bearing PLU stickers (see images attached) or in consumer packaging (also shown in the attached images) and sold at retail between May 1 and November 15, 2022 and between May 1 and November 15, 2023. The recalled peaches have been linked to an outbreak of Listeriosis that has resulted in eleven illnesses.
Listeria monocytogenes is an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
This recall includes only conventionally grown fruit – no organic fruit is being recalled. Peaches, plums, and nectarines currently available for sale at retail stores are not included in this recall.
Consumers: Although the recalled fruit is no longer available in retail stores, consumers may have frozen the recalled fruit at home for later use. Consumers are urged to check their freezers for the recalled fruit, not consume it.
This recall is being carried out with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: The HMC Group Marketing, Inc.
Brand name: HMC Farms/Signature Farms
Product recalled: Whole Peaches, Plums, and Nectarines
Reason of the recall: Potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2023
Ordered a strawberry lemonade açaí started feeling nauseous 30 minutes after and now I’ve been having constant diarrhea then my daughter drunk some of the lemonade and she also became ill. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
This is the second time that I have had food poisoning from eating organic Driscolls molded strawberries and organic Driscolls raspberries that had worms, parasites and mold on them! I was violently sick the first time back in June from eating molded strawberries and I am now... presently extremely violently sick after eating Driscolls organic raspberries on Oct 23 that had worms, parasites, other insects and ipossibly bug feces and mold. It’s now going on my third week of being very sick and I have gone to my gastroenterologist again who put me on a strong antibiotic called Bactrim. I have severe projectile vomiting, stomach upset/nausea, fever, diarrhea, fatigue, stress, depression, bad muscle aches and cramps, bloody stools and difficulty breathing. I am so stressed out and have had to have a caretaker care for me. I am so fatigued and afraid to even eat. I am dehydrated and am drinking special drinks with electrolytes as my Dr suggested. I lost weight. I am a disabled 66yr old female and my immune system is not the best as I had a serious condition and had surgery a few yrs ago so my body has been very susceptible to illness. I contacted the Dept of Agriculture in Tallahassee Fl. to report this incident after a week.
I also contacted Driscolls directly by phone and by email and the Publix mgr where I bought both the strawberries and the raspberries. Yet they still sell them with mold and worms/larvae and who knows what else! I am truly suffering. I don’t know what to do. I am scared. I had an endoscopy done the after the first illness . They did not find anything in my esophagus but now he wants me to have a colonoscopy. This raspberry bout of food poisoning is very recent and I saved the rest of the batch and froze them for the health dept to inspect them. I also sent pictures and the batch numbers and lot numbers to driscolls and to the Dept of agriculture. I just recently heard from Driscolls but nothing back from the Dept of agriculture yet! I want this handled! Before there’s a food poisoning outbreak of something deadly. I told the Publix produce mgr and he got very upset with me because I was taking pictures of all the many contaminated containers of the organic Driscolls strawberries and raspberries. I then asked him how he can possibly sell these molded fruits at $7 a container and he opened a few of them and took out the worst ones and threw the container back out on the shelf! I went straight to the store mgr and she said she would take care of it. I have no idea what she did after that but I had left and sure enough when I was able to get out of bed and food shop again the fruit was back out on the shelves in the SAME conditions. This needs to be addressed and an FDA investigation done! What is it going to take for someone to handle this? I expect compensation for my Drs and my work loss and for pain and suffering!!! My daughter 27 also got sick but she has a much better immune system and recouped in a week or so. I want answers! I want to be healthy again. I am afraid to have any more surgery. Like the colonoscopy my gastroenterologist wants me to have. If you need any more info please contact me. Thank you.
We have been to a gastroenterologist and we have been violently sick for over three weeks now!!
My Dr wants me to have a colonoscopy as I already had an endoscopy done.
OF Major food poisoning:
1) SEVERE VOMITING
3) MAJOR FATIGUE
4) BODY ACHES AND PAIN
6) SWEATS/CHILLS/THEN HOT
8) ANGER/FEAR OF DYING!!
9) EARS ARE RINGING/TINNITUS
11) BLOATED STOMACH
12) INSOMNIA EVEN THOUGH WE ARE EXHAUSTED!!
I am done with DRISCOLLS!!
I WANT someone to do a full inspection of how they grow, pick, process, store and sell their fruit!
Because this is unacceptable
I am 66. Disabled and this is the second episode of food poisoning due to eating the hidden contaminated fruit in their containers. In Publix and sprouts | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Fatigue, Gas, Dehydration
I just ordered a mac chicken with a soda and after half an hour I started having a stomachache, feeling nauseous, saliva pouring out of my mouth from the feeling of wanting to vomit. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Vomiting
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 5,620 pounds of raw ground beef products by Skyline Provisions, Inc, that may be contaminated with a foreign object. These products were shipped to institutions in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin. There have... been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The recalled products are:
- 20-lb. carton boxes containing four packages of “SKYLINE PROVISIONS, INC. GROUND BEEF 81/19” with “ITEM # 000248” printed on the label.
- 20-lb. carton boxes containing four packages of “SKYLINE PROVISIONS, INC. GROUND BEEF 75/25” with “ITEM # 000293” printed on the label.
These products were produced and packed on Aug. 19, 2023, and bear establishment number “EST. 19300” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered after FSIS received a customer complaint reporting that a foreign object was found during food preparation.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in institutional freezers. Institutions are urged not to serve these products.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.