IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 9, 2021 3:41 AM
“My boyfriend and I decided to get there because we got an email for his birthday to redeem free cinnamon sticks. So we did because 1. We love pizza and 2. Free cinnamon sticks yes please however we were cautious because lately we have been feeling pretty bad after ordering from there so this time we... opted to get pasta instead. My significant other had not ate all day and was ravenous and put down the pasta and half the breadsticks and within 3 hours was in immense pain. After taking pepto bismal, tums and ibuprofen he managed to fall asleep at 3 am making him late for work. A day goes by and I decide that I am gonna have a few breadsticks and my boyfriend also had some with cinnamon sticks. We feel horrible, have thrown up, his stomach feels tight and I am having severe cramping. I don’t know what’s going on with this place but something needs to change. Never again. Do yourself a favor and don’t go here. ”
January 11, 2021 11:27 PM
“Ordered from this location for the first time tonight. The pizza was poorly made and looked unappetizing but I was starving so I wolfed down a few pieces. Instantly I felt like my intestines were being choked by toxic grease. Suddenly my chest and back felt tight. I feel very nauseous... I'm using a... ll my strength to avoid throwing up but it seems inevitable. Pray for me.
Update: The following day I had diarrhea and a headache all day! The upset stomach has cleared up today but I still have the headache and malaise. ”
January 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 7, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate posted on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (chicken) are being prepared and served to the public. A valid cit... y of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate must be on site at all times while tcs foods are prepared and served to the public. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy that includes a signed acknowledgement from each employee. Priority foundation. 7. 38. 010. No citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no vomit and diarrhea procedure or cleaning materials to clean up said incident on site. Facility must provide procedures and cleaning materials (gloves, mask, disposable mop, disinfectant rated for norovirus) for employees to follow and use when responding to vomiting or diarrheal events. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: in hot water mechanical warewashing operations, an irreversible registering temperature indicator shall be provided and readily accessible for measuring the utensil surface temperature. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed outside receptacles overflowing. Outside receptacles must be closed and tight fitting at all times. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation. 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 13, 2021 4:53 AM
“I’ve ate here in the few times in the past. The last two times I’ve ate my pizza there I come home and I’m throwing up through the night. I’ve ate a whole pizza before from here or even Hungry Howie’s. But this does not cut it. The first time I ate the whole thing, threw up constantly. Got another o... ne yesterday and I’ve had to try not throwing up constantly throughout the night again. ”