IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
365 Everyday Value
3 months ago
SunOpta Inc’s subsidiary, Sunrise Growers Inc., has issued a voluntary recall of specific frozen fruit products linked to pineapple provided by a third-party supplier due to the potential for these products to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Products were distributed in AK, AL, CT, CO, DE, IA,... IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, and Washington DC. To date, there have been no illnesses associated with this voluntary recall.
Listeria monocytogenes is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women. Any consumers concerned about an illness should contact a physician.
Products were distributed via the following retailers:
-Walmart: Great Value Mixed Fruit, Great Value Dark Sweet Cherries, and Great Value Mango Chunks sold at stores in AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, WV and WY from January 19, 2023 to June 13, 2023
- Whole Foods: 365 Organic Tropical Fruit Medley, 365 Organic Pineapple Chunks, 365 Pineapple Chunks, 365 Organic Whole Strawberries, 365 Organic Slice Strawberries and Bananas, and 365 Organic Blackberries distributed to select stores throughout the US from November 1, 2022 to June 21, 2023
- Trader Joe’s: Trader Joe’s Organic Tropical Fruit Blend distributed to select distribution centers or stores in AK, AL, CT, CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, and Washington DC from March 28, 2023 to April 11, 2023
- Target: Good & Gather Organic Cherries and Berries Fruit Blend, Good & Gather Dark Sweet Whole Pitted Cherries, Good & Gather Mango Strawberry Blend, Good & Gather Mixed Fruit Blend, Good & Gather Mango Chunks, Good & Gather Blueberries, and Good & Gather Triple Berry Blend distributed nationwide from October 14, 2022 to May 22, 2023
- Aldi: Season’s Choice Tropical Blend distributed to select distribution centers or stores in AL, AR, CT, FL, GA, IA, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT and WV from October 11, 2022 to May 22, 2023
- AWG (Associated Wholesale Grocers): Best Choice Pitted Red Tart Cherries Unsweetened distributed to select distribution centers or stores in KS, MO, NE and OK from April 5, 2023 to May 4, 2023
This voluntary recall includes the code dates, currently in stores or consumers’ freezers, mentioned in the link below.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: SunOpta Inc.
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Frozen Fruit
Reason of the recall: Potential for Listeria monocytogenes contamination
FDA Recall date: June 21, 2023
Recent Interesting Reports
Purchased on Sunday, smelt a bit odd but I ate a few. Gave me nausea and palpitations with an awful taste left in my mouth | Symptoms: Nausea
2 weeks ago
I ate here two days ago. The same night I had an upset stomach and went to the restroom where I had terrible diarrhea. I then started to vomit. I could not move. When trying to take pepto bismol directly after I vomited several times. I still... have very watery diarrhea seeing as I can keep no food down. The vomiting has currently lessened
. 2606 S Kirkwood Rd, Houston, TX 77077. 2606 S Kirkwood Rd, Houston, TX 77077. 2606 S Kirkwood Rd, Houston, TX 77077 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Update September 13, 2013
FSIS issued a public health alert for this product due to misbranding on September 13, 2013. The Kirkland Signature chicken tortilla soup product was shipped to retail locations in Alaska, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. There have been no confirmed... reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
Additional details of the affected product:
- Kirkland Signature Chicken Tortilla Soup with White Chicken Meat produced on July 26, 2023, and bears establishment number "P-18468" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered when the establishment notified FSIS that laboratory testing found gluten in the chicken tortilla soup, which is labeled as gluten-free.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers' refrigerators or freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them.
September 09, 2013
Costco is recalling their Kirkland Signature Chicken Tortilla Soup due to an undeclared allergen: gluten. The Product is labeled as gluten-free so consumers with a gluten intolerance and/or sensitivity should not consume the soup. The products were distributed to Costco locations in the Northwest and San Francisco Bay Area.
The recalled product is:
- Kirkland Signature Chicken Tortilla Soup 8-2/32 Oz with a lot number 1394066, Use By 11/23/23 , sold between 7/28/23 to date.
Consumers with a gluten intolerance and/or sensitivity should not consume this product.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Caught Covid-19 after eating their food. Now in bed with unimaginable pain. One time I decided to eat out and been Covid-19 free since the pandemic hit! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Other
Yesterday Eating the pasta from starbucks I ordered takeaway in midnight almost closing of starbucks and I felt odd about the Cavatappi pasta because it was too sour then I thought It might just because of the tomatoes in it but after a couples of hrs my... stomach starting to growl and had pain and finally started visiting the bathroom and had bad diarrhea and vomiting and feeling nauseous and feverish and weak and tingling hands and feet and all this happen after I consumed the pasta. I started getting bad stomach ache continue going visit the bathroom and started vomiting I was feeling nauseous and feverish and have tingling hands and feet and really bad stomach pain as if My intestines are squished and turned that's where I finally realized I got food poisoned. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
Feeling sick 2 hrs after I purchased and ate readymeals read2eat salad - Chef Salad with Chicken and Ham (Sprig Mix, Egg, White Chicken Meat, Ham, Tomatoes, Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese, Olive with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. There are many identifiers on the container: TF3128-SA1925, Inspected by... P-34513, RD 23188, S4581, Use thru 9-21-23 TFNJ257. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
pilberry cholcate cake mix from dollar tree i brought it home burt when i cooked and it was super bad | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Uncured all beef Hot dog
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: other: Ongoing x 4.5 hrs
Additional information: Kept product refrigerated. Not close to expiration date. Atec2 hotdogs after pan grilling about 10 minutes.
Bought... it Thursday 9/7/23. Kept refrigerated. Exp date 10/14/23. Pan grilled 2 dogs until very brown, about 10 minutes. Ate at 4pm. Lots of gas, rumbling abdomen and frequent diarrhea by 6 pm. Still going after 8:30 pm. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Gas