IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Panda Express, 15091 South Komatke Lane, Laveen Village, AZ, USA
January 4, 2021 6:39 PM
“On Saturday 01/02/2021 around 5pm me and my husband purchased a plate of green bean chicken, walnut shrimp and a side with half fried rice and half chow mein. We took the food home and 20 mins after I started eating, my stomach started gurgling and then I had to run to the bathroom! I had diarrhea a... nd felt like I needed to fall over from how sick I was! After a few hours I started to feel better and because my husband saw how sick I got, he decided not to eat and put his food in the fridge! ”
January 15, 2021 12:51 PM
“I ordered the honey sesame chicken with white rice and a few hurs later I became very ill. I have body aches, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting pretty much all at once. This persisted for five days I even had to go to the ER and was finally told I had salmonella and C Diff. My doctor told me this had t... o be from fecal to oral contact. Pretty disgusting. I'm pissed, never eating there again. ”
January 16, 2021 11:49 AM
January 18, 2021 10:59 AM
“My husband and I ate Chow Mein with orange chicken on Friday, January 15th. We both noted that the Chow Mein tasted a bit undercooked. 24 hours later and now we’re both sick with a terrible stomach ache and chills and the only thing it could’ve been from was the chow mein. ”
January 19, 2021 3:04 AM
“I ate evidently pungent, rotten and maybe moldy lettuce from the vegetables. That place is unsanitary. I witnessed the cook wash his hands for 2 secs with barely any soap.
There are far better places in that food court with fresh sanitary food ”
January 17, 2021 3:06 PM
“Woke up extremely bloated and just had diarrhea and I feel weak and my stomach hurts a lot. Had to me that because I didn’t eat anything else that night. Unless it was that Chinese food but in and out was the last thing I ate. This ain’t cool to be feeling like that from expecting to just enjoy a me... al. ”
January 16, 2021 9:40 PM
“Spicy Miso chicken soup I was only one to get sick as I was the only one who ate it. Major cramps, pain, bloating, feverish, fatigue, fluish , diarrhea ”
January 14, 2021 11:33 AM
“Yesterday 1/13/2021 around 1pm my Family and I bought it we order 8 pieces of chicken and 8 chicken tenders. Two of my family members did not eat chicken only Mac and cheese with mash potatoes. But the ones who did had chicken started to experience symptoms at night, around 4pm . We have not been... able to sleep since yesterday due to stomachache, diarrhea and nausea. ”
January 14, 2021 5:40 AM
“2 hrs later I felt very sick Just me and about 2-3 hours after I ate. I got the salad it was big and I didn't finish it I close the container but did not refrigerate it and ate the rest the next day, but night before last I'm ate it the first day and didn't get sick but when I ate the leftover the n... ext day. I think they made the salad at the store it's ingredients says pasteurized so I didn't think it had to be refrigerated. Obviously I was wrong because I am sick probably salmonella or possibly listeria. I haven't slept cuz I spent the entire night in the bathroom. I don't eat meat and worry I could get sick from it but I never thought I could get sick from a salad it was about $9 very large. ”
January 12, 2021 11:26 PM
“Today after we ate from there. We were feeling good until we ate are Burger's one hour later me and my son start feeling bad and got diarrhea it's 9:34 pm and we still going to restroom we ate around 2:00 pm that is 7 hours going to restroom not good thanks to them I'm reporting them to B.B.B and he... alth department tomorrow. Me and my son we ate at around 1:00 p.m and start filling not good around 2:00 p.m around 2:30 we started going to restroom over and over with diarrhea it's 9:55 pm right now That's 8 hours haveing to go to restroom it was the food we ate from there ”
January 12, 2021 3:19 PM
“I ate half a chicken sandwich and some shrimp, and i probably woke up about 6 times during the night to vomit, sh*t, and get water... Never getting their chicken sandwich EVER again ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 2, 2021 10:45 PM
“We order our dinner at the restaurant at around 4pm. They food was delivered via Uber at around 5pm. The only food that had problem was the milkshake. One member of our family had it and she was the the only one having diarrhea at around 630 and nausea since then. ”
January 1, 2021 3:30 AM
“A pizza. The pizza arrived at 20:40. We ate immediately. Me and my wife had symptoms at the same time or around the same time. I no longer feel the symptoms, but my wife is six months pregnant. She claims that her stomach is still bubbling. ”
January 6, 2021 2:32 PM
“Haven’t been able to keep solid food down since Saturday. Only thing I ate outside of meal prep was there ”
December 30, 2020 8:12 AM
“Busy bee popcorn Two different people on separate occasions. 3-4 days apart. Ate popcorn in the evening wok up around 3-4 am with very upset stomach, tossed and turned fir a few minutes and then threw up. My daughter who is 23, has not thrown up in over three years and I rarely get sick, never with... popcorn. ”
January 8, 2021 2:01 PM
“Shrimp Food tasted fine. Ate about half. Within an hour I started to experience inflammation and nausea. Nausea is ongoing and am on the verge of vomiting. ”
CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company Meat Products - recalled due to produced without benefit of inspection
December 23, 2020 8:32 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 128,841 pounds of various meat products by CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company, that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises... consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The various raw and fully cooked meat products were produced and distributed between April 29, 2020 and December 5, 2020 and bear an establishment number “Est. 8776” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The full list of recalled products is available in the link below.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Chả Sống, Sài gòn UNCOOKED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Nem Nướng, Sài gòn UNCOOKED CURED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 30-oz., poly casing package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “THIT NGUỘI, Sài gòn, COOKED PORK FLAVORED WITH FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “PATÉ Sài gòn, PATE PASTE WITH PORK & PORK LIVER.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz., saran wrap package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ CHIÊN, FRY PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package, fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ BÌ, COOKED PORK ROLL & PORK SKIN FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
January 10, 2021 5:25 PM
“Spinach bought from this marketplace Ate a sandwich with the spinach on it, everything on the sandwich i had eaten previously, less than 2 hours after eating I experienced nauseous and stomach cramping followed my diarrhea and vomiting for the next 10 hours. I had a fever of 101.9, headache, chills,... sweats, muscle weakness and dehydration. I am still have headaches and stomach cramps now. 01/07/2021 it started ”
January 1, 2021 9:26 AM
January 8, 2021 12:02 PM
“i went there and got chicken strips and one of them was bigger than three and once i was halfway done the one chicken strip i looked in and realized it was not cooked and now i’m feeling very sick with a big stomach ach, nausea and dizziness ”
January 17, 2021 5:10 AM
“I Order Some Elotes From The Corn Stand And I Was Fine Until I Went To Bed When I Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night I Threw Up All Of The Corn ”