IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
April 12-19 It was caused by raw chicken Got chicken Parmesan on Monday April 10th | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Ate dinner with family. Very good bread and pasta! I had a large glass of water, their Truffle Mac n Cheese with crispy prosciutto, and for dessert I had a cannoli and a spoonful of tiramisu. I was fine after heading home around 9 pm for the... most part. At first my discomfort felt like the standard indigestion I’d get after eating too much. The discomfort subsided not long after and my night went on as normal. Around 1:50 am was when I felt a mild discomfort in my gut, I chalked it up to gas and tried to continue on with my sleep. Around 2 the stomach pains increased exponentially. On a scale from 1 (least) to 10 (most), the pain went from 3 to 9. I began experiencing the horrors such as diarrhea and nausea. I felt like I was close to throwing up but luckily it hasn’t reached that point. As I’m writing this it is currently 2:46 AM and I have JUST recovered. Unsure if it’s over or if it’ll come back, but I really hope it doesn’t. TL DR: Ate a whole bowl of fancy Mac n Cheese and a cannoli and experienced the biggest toilet scare of my life. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Stomach Pain, Gas
Went to the macaroni grill for lunch today. I ordered the penne rustica. When it came out, my first bite was just overwhelming fish taste. I've never in my life has shrimp taste like that. The entire dish just tasted like bad fish. I sent it back... and declined to eat anything else. About a half an hour later I had to rush to the bathroom and that's when the diarrhea started. I can only be without a bathroom for approximately 20 minutes. And when you live 2 hours away, it makes for an interesting drive home. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Romano's Macaroni Grill, O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Arrivals Taxi / Shuttle Lane, Chicago, IL, USA
1 year ago
Ate at here 5/16, Ate there about 7pm and started feeling bad at 11pm | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Oct 27, 2021
9. No bare hand contact with rte food or a pre-approved alternative procedure properly allowed
- comments: observed a food handling employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands during preparation. Observed the food employee handling cooked sliced sausages at prep line... cooler with their bare hands. Instructed management that ready-to-eat foods cannot be handled with bare-hands. Priority violation 7-38-010, citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a slight debris accumulation encrusted on the interior of the ice machine. Must remove debris, detail clean inside ice machine/have serviced and maintain ice machine at all times.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found tcs foods at improper temperatures: leafy cut romaine lettuce at 61. 2f-62. 4f inside the 5 door prep line cooler at front prep area and cooked sliced sausages at 48. 2 f inside the pizza prep line cooler at rear prep area. Instructed manager, (tcs foods) must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder and hot holding temperature of 135 f or hotter at all times. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found the front 5 door prep line cooler not maintaining proper temperature in use with tcs foods (with an air temperature of 62. 2 f). Instructed manager cold holding unit must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder at all times. Mentioned cooler is tagged 'held for inspection' at this time. Instructed not to use until repaired. See comments below. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 30 live small flies on the walls and ceiling in the rear dishwashing machine area and at bar area. Additional pest control service is needed to eliminate the pest activity. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a), citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed a torn door gaskets inside of the 6 door prep line cooler. Instructed management to replace the torn door gaskets.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed stained cutting board on top of the front prep cheesecake dessert cooler. Instructed to resurface or replace the cutting boards.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean interiors of bread warmer unit located at front prep area to remove dried-up food debris and bar guns and housings at bar area with syrup spillage.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the floor throughout the food prep areas especially under the cooking equipment and 3 compartment sink area. Clean the walls and ceiling of the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to detail clean ceiling ventilation covers in food prep areas and bar area to remove accumulation of dust and maintain.
1 month ago
Sunday 10.22.23 Ate grill cheese and mint tea. About minutes later pain in upper intestine
30 minutes later, pain in intestinal track. Extreme pressure. Have been taking probiotics, charcoal, and detox food. It's been almost 48 hours. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Their Food
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: other: Ongoing (currently hour 3
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Had their pot roast about 6:30pm and fell violently ill by 9:30. I hadn’t eaten much that day due to a busy schedule. I was vomiting from 9:30pm-4am and it caused me to miss work. I see they have another report from someone else, something has to get done!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
I believe it was the frozen banana, I had it mixed with milk and yoghurt that had not expired in a smoothie. The banana seems to be the only possible culprit. 7 hours later I was violently I’ll for 5 hours straight - vomiting and diarrhoea was relentless then I was ok again.. It was from coles | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS) has urged consumers not to consume Wilcox Ice Cream ("best by" dates 9/13/24, 9/14/24, 9/15/24), produced by Wilcox Ice Cream in East Arlington, Vermont due to potential Listeria contamination. These products were sold at food establishments... in New England including the Hanover Co-Op Food Store, Lebanon Co-Op Food Store, and the Monadnock Food Co-Op in New Hampshire. No illnesses related to these products have been reported to date.
The recalled products are:
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream Caramel Apple. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Vanilla. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Salted Caramel Turtle: Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Maple Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Leonardo’s Gelato Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 4 oz. cups
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Caramel Brownie. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
The issue came to light after a sample of the product tested positive for the Listeria monocytogenes bacteria in a routine check at the DPHS Public Health Laboratory, leading to the voluntary recall by the company.
Consumers should discontinue consumption of the product immediately. Please return them to your store of purchase for full credit.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
New World Browns Bay is recalling its New World Browns Bay brand NZ Beef Prime Mince as the product may contain foreign matter (metal). This product is sold at New World Browns Bay. There have been no reports of injury linked to this product.
The recalled product:...
- New World Browns Bay brand NZ Beef Prime Mince (plastic packaging in various weights). BEST BEFORE: 26.11.23
Affected product should not be consumed.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Hector Larivee Inc. is recalling Groupe Tomapure and Fruit Pure brand Cantaloupe products due to Salmonella. These products were distributed to Hotels, restaurants, and institutions in Ontario and Quebec.
The recalled products are:
- Fruit Pure Fruit Salad /« Salade de Fruit Excel ». 12 liter. LOT:... X0019731, X0019868. Best Before: 2023-11-14, 2023-11-16
- Groupe Tomapure Cantaloupe Platter / « Cantaloup!Cube Plateau ». 2 x 2 kg. LOT: X0019717, X0019784, X0019851. Best Before: 01-11-2023, 02-11-2023, 03-11-2023. UPC: 0000316653
- Cantaloupe Pieces / « Cantaloup!En Morceaux ». 2 kg. LOT X0019716. Best Before: 01-11-2023
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected products.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ate - cream of wheat- 11/17/23 - stomach cramps - I still have a piece of paper I pulled out of my mouth. I swallow ed the foreign object. | Symptoms: Cramps
Scombroid Poisoning, 3 people with rash/hives shortly after eating Young’s Seafood Tempura Battered Fish. | Symptoms: Other, Skin Rash
today i’m not sure, i had a chicken ceaser salad and some cheese fries from texas roadhouse since i have eaten there today, i have had no appetite to eat anything since i feel so unwell. my stomach is in such pain and i’ve thrown up a few times as well. i feel feverish as awll | Symptoms: Fever, Vomiting, Loss of Appetite, Stomach Pain
SOFIA PRODUCE, LLC, of Nogales, Arizona which does business under the name “Trufresh” (“Trufresh”) is recalling all sizes of fresh cantaloupes packaged in cardboard containers labeled with the “Malichita” label, sold under the following sales order numbers between October 16, 2023 and October 23, 2023 because they... have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The Cantaloupes were distributed directly to the following States in the United States: Arizona, California, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas, Florida and Canada. The Cantaloupes would have reached consumers through retail produce markets which may be located in states other than those listed above. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the subject cantaloupes, to date.
Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
The Cantaloupes are packaged in cardboard containers bearing the “Malichita” Label (picture attached). The cantaloupes also have an individual PLU sticker placed upon each cantaloupe in the form of the attached picture. As shown in the picture, the PLU sticker has a top half which is white which has the word “Malichita” written in script in black letters. The bottom of the PLU sticker is black and has the number “4050” prominently displayed in white letters together with the words “Product of Mexico/produit du Mexique”. This label will identify individual Malichita cantaloupes purchased by consumers.
Trufresh is performing this recall after the Canadian Food Inspection Agency announced a similar recall of cantaloupes packaged with the same Malichita label and bearing the same PLU due to possible salmonella contamination for cantaloupes sold to Fruits et Légumes Gaétan Bono. Trufresh’s investigation has revealed that the order numbers may have been associated with the cantaloupes sold to Fruits et Légumes Gaétan Bono.
Check to see if you have recalled products; and do not consume, serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be returned to the location where they were purchased.
Consumers who are unsure if they have purchased the recalled product are advised to contact their retailer.
If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, contact your healthcare provider.
-Buyers associated with the above sales order numbers should remove any remaining product from their sales inventory.; The Buyers should then dispose of the product and retain their records of disposal.
-Order Numbers: 0128556, 0128624, 0128630, 0128632, 0128640, 0128643, 0128644, 0128646, 0128648, 0128651, -0128656, 0128669, 0128680, 0128682, 0128683, 0128700, 0225200, 0225201, 0225206, 0225214, 0225219, 0225222, 0225226, 0225227, 0225228, 0419611, 0419629, 0419630, 0419636, 0419671, 0419688, 0419693, 0419696, 0419697, 0419704, 0419710, 0419718, 0419772, 0516255, 0516268, 0516271, 0516279, 0516301, 0612143, 0612144, 0612148, 0612154, 0612156, 0612158, 0612171, 0612190, 0612191, 0612197, 0612198, 0612209, 0612225
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Sofia Produce, LLC dba Trufresh
Brand name: Malichita
Product recalled: Fresh Cantaloupe
Reason of the recall: Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella
FDA Recall date: November 09, 2023
Tuesday October 31 Walmart cookies I bought pumpkin shaped cookies with icing and sprinkles from Walmart for Halloween. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea