IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, County Road HH, Lyndon Station, WI, USA
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 2, 2020 12:45 AM
“My whole family got food poisoning from take away we at Friday night the 30th at about 18:00 ”
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 26, 2020 9:21 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 1,115 pounds of ready-to-eat chicken breast products by Tarantino Wholesale Foods Distributor, due to undercooking, resulting in the potential survival of bacterial pathogens in the products. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due... to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The ready-to-eat grilled chicken breast items were produced on October 23, 2020. The cases containing the products subject to recall bear establishment number “P-8119” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to institution locations in California and were sold directly to retail consumers. The following products are subject to recall:
- MARY’S FULLY COOKED CHICKEN BREAST. 10-lb. cases. Lot code: 20297. Use by date 10/23/21.
The problem was discovered when the firm received a customer complaint that the ready-to-eat chicken product appeared to be undercooked. Consumers with questions regarding the recall can contact Marcos Tarantino, Quality Assurance Supervisor, at email@example.com. Media with questions regarding the recall can contact Pete Tarantino, CEO, at (619) 232-7585.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 9, 2020 3:11 PM
“At approximately 9pm I ate some chicken nuggets and part of a hot n spicy sandwich. The lettuce on the hot n spicy tasted funny and removed most from the sandwich but a little remained embedded in the mayo . Started feeling sick around 2-2:30am and have been vomiting ever since. ”
November 3, 2020 4:22 AM
November 6, 2020 11:33 AM
“We all enjoyed the calamari appetizer. It was exceptional while being consumed but the early morning and next day are horrible with nausea and diarrhea. ”
November 25, 2020 5:12 AM
“I ordered via DoorDash just before midnight on 11/24. The burgers clearly had been reheated, which means the food was potentially in the trash can prior. The quarter pounder and the mcdouble packaging had white greasy chunks and slime like substance melted all over it. I had went to open the box whe... n the smell got to me and the fries I ate prior which were also soaked in grease like they too, had been reheated. It seems the staff at this location should have the video tape pulled on them to verify they are not tampering with the food, because around 1am on 11/25 just 5 minutes after eating the McCurry first and the fries, I had puked from the overwhelming experience. I looked at the bun from the quarter pounder and it also had burn marks like the bread was burnt from being reheated as only part of the bun was burnt slightly more than the rest, but was still firm like bread gets after its sat out from being reheated again. I puked twice and I have a throbbed in my neck from the force of the puking. I have a oversalted and greasy taste in the back of my throat and this is very discomforting. I feel very sick to my stomach still and its very uneasy. I would like some action taken see the images for yourself. ”
November 9, 2020 4:50 AM
“I got diarrhea from here for the millionth time. I literally get it without fail after every meal I eat there over the past two years. ”
November 24, 2020 10:43 AM
“I Ordered Wing and Fries from there on Nov 14th. While I was eating my food at home I became nauseas, then I ran to the restroom and started vomiting. Shortly after I became Ill to the point where I was in bed for the remainder of the weekend until Monday but by that time I was not 100% until later... in the week. ”
Marie Callender's Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie, Price Chopper, 2515 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse, NY 13224, USA
November 2, 2020 10:38 AM
“Nov 1, 2020, My husband and I both Where incapacitated by severe diarrhoea after eating Marie calendars creamy parmesan chicken pot pie. We eat these often and have never had an issue. This time was brutal! We still have gurgly stomachs the next day. ”