IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Marietta, Pennsylvania, United States
2 months ago
On Tuesday, November 22nd I stopped into this location and got a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub to go. I thought the lettuce looked questionable but figured I was just being paranoid. I drove 5 minutes home and immediately consumed the sub. Within a few hours my... stomach was upset, and by that evening/night I had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhea. I’ve continued to have cramping, aches, and bad diarrhea through today, Friday November 25th. Nobody else in my family ate at this restaurant and I am the only one that is sick. Hopefully this subsides soon, but I believe the restaurant should be looked into so this doesn’t happen again to someone else. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Recent Interesting Reports
3 days ago
Two Rivers Coffee of South Plainfield, NJ is voluntarily recalling its peanut butter single serve hot chocolate pods distributed as "Brooklyn Bean Peanut Butter Cup Hot Cocoa", "Pingo Peanut Butter Cookie Hot Chocolate" and “Cold Stone Peanut Butter Cup Perfection” in 12 count, 40count, and 100 count... boxes produced from January 2021 to November 2022, due to an undeclared peanut allergen in an ingredient from Two Rivers Coffee’s raw material supplier that was not disclosed to Two Rivers Coffee or its licensors. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. Recalled products were distributed nationwide in the US through retail stores and online orders. To date, no illnesses or allergic reactions have been reported in connection with these products.
This voluntary recall affects only the peanut butter single serve hot chocolate pods mentioned above which were included in the following products that have the best by dates of January 2022 through December 2024:
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods, Single Serve Variety Sampler Pack , 40 Count. UPC: 810683022554.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods Variety Sampler, 52 Count. UPC: 850027429601.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Cocoa Pods Variety Sampler, 52 Count. UPC: 810683027030.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino Bit Of Everything Variety Sampler Pack, 40 count. UPC: 810683022608.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino Bit Of Everything Variety Sampler Pack, 100 count. UPC: 810683027009.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Coffee & Hot Cocoa Chocoholics, 40 Count. UPC: 810683025197.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety, Gift Box, 12 Count. UPC: 810683026989.
- Brand: Two Rivers Coffee. Product Name: Best of The Best Pods Variety Sampler Assorted Cocoa, 40 Count. UPC: 810683029744.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety Pack Pods, 12 Count. UPC: 810683021977.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Brooklyn Beans Peanut Butter Chocolate Hot Cocoa Pods, 40 Count. UPC: 810683023018.
- Brand: Brooklyn Beans. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Variety Pack Pods, 40 Count. UPC: 810683022974.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Variety Pack, 40 Count. UPC: 810683028150.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Variety Pack, 100 Count. UPC: 810683029805.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Peanut Butter Cookie, 100 Count. UPC: 810683028754.
- Brand: Pingo. Product Name: Hot Chocolate Pods Peanut Butter Cookie, 40 Count. UPC: 810683028037.
No other Two Rivers Coffee single serve pods are part of this recall.
All peanut butter hot chocolate single serve pods manufactured after January 20th, 2023 are properly labeled in regard to allergen information.
Consumers with a peanut allergy who have in their possession the affected products are urged not to consume the product. Consumers that have any of the single serve pods mentioned above should contact the place of purchase for a replacement or refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Two Rivers Coffee
Brand name: Brooklyn Bean
Product recalled: 3 Flavors of Peanut Butter and/or Hot Cocoa Pods
Reason of the recall: Undeclared peanuts
FDA Recall date: January 31, 2023
Had Quorn “tuna style” spread and about four hours later felt really nauseous and had an upset stomach all night. Have barely slept and had to call in sick for work. I bought it in a supermarket | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
This morning, Coffee from here It's not the 1st time I thought maybe it was a bad Batch but this is an ongoing problem And they don't seem to care Halfway through I started getting a Massive headache just like before Barely made it home then diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Headache, Nausea, Other
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: I ordered Door Dash here
Duration: Started Friday, still have cramps and feel nausea (its Sunday now)
Additional information: I had 52 choice with charbroiled meat, shrimp, egg rolls over vermicelli
A friend and I were celebrating her birthday 01/26/2023 so we decided to eat at here inside of Harvey's Casino at Lake Tahoe We had lobster risotto for an appetizer She ordered the beef wellington And I had the filet mignon with crab on top and 3... roasted cherry tomatoes. We had a dessert. About 7/8 hours later I was severely sick which lasted into the next day and ruined the last day of our trip. My symptoms were nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dizziness. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness
The FASFC (Food Safety Authority of Belgium) has issued a recall of Jay & Joy vegan cheeses due to the possible presence of Listeria Monocytogenes. These products were sold through various stores in Belgium. No illnesses have been reported due to the consumption of these products.
The... recalled products include Jay & Joy brand: Jil, Joséphine, Jeanne, Jean Jacque, Joie gras, Jeta frais, Joy Prairie, Joy Râpé, Parmi Joy, Joy Montagnard Nature, Joy Montagnard Fumé, Joy Montagnard Poivre, Jil Vrac, Joséphine Vrac, Jeanne Vrac, Jean Jacque vrac, Joy Bloc, Jeta Bloc. All lots and best-before dates from 14/01/2023 to 30/03/2023.
The FASFC has asked that consumers not consume the recalled products and return them to the original point of sale.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Yesterday, Probably here (I ordered chicken in the evening) OR eggs I had in the morning I had 3 eggs at around 8 in the morning, felt nothing the whole day. I had chicken at the mentioned restaurant at about 21 the same day. Abiut 3-4 hours... later I start experiencing stomach pains, Liquid diarrhea, tiredness and fever. I have also had a constant feeling of wanting to throw up but I haven't done it yet. All these symtoms have lasted the whole night. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain
1/8 evening after eating lobster bisque from here I went to urgent care yesterday I got confirmed by doctor that I got food poisoning Also I got fever chill and hot drying vomiting and diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Nausea
Bought a bottled guacamole salsa, Herdez brand, from here for tacos. I was the only one to have it in the family and got sick very shortly thereafter. After various expulsions from my person, feeling better now, but had all the hallmarks of food poisoning during the... ordeal. Will avoid this product henceforth. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting