IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Interesting Reports
2 weeks ago
I was in Ratzeburg yesterday at McDonald's and yesterday I only ate at McDonald's. 1 hour ago today I vomited 2 times and I get a stomach ache, I was alone with my son 3 years old | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain
After a good workout I decided to stop by the here next to the fitness 19 to see what they had. Decided to give this Equate Keto chocolate protein shake a try. Tasted amazing and I absolutely loved it. An hour later I was puking it all... out. Experienced burning acidic acid reflux, stomach pain, really bad bloating, and felt very weak and sick. I also have Celiac disease and am very sensitive to gluten. This product claims to be gluten free even on the packaging. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Bloating, Stomach Pain, Acid reflux
The FSIS is issuing a public health alert due to concerns that specific ground beef products may be adulterated with E. coli O26. A recall was not requested because the products are no longer available for purchase. These products were distributed to warehouses in Oregon and Washington... and sold at retail locations.
The recalled products are:
- 1-lb. foam trays containing “ALL NATURAL LAURA’S LEAN BEEF 92% LEAN 8% FAT GROUND BEEF.” The product is labeled with 350/(timestamp)/Est.31805/002, with the timestamp ranging from 0602 to 1721.
- 1-lb. foam trays containing “Kroger GROUND BEEF CARNE MOLIDA 96% LEAN 4% FAT.” The product is labeled with 350/(timestamp)/Est.31805/002, with the timestamp ranging from 0602 to 1721.
- 1-lb. foam trays containing “Kroger GROUND BEEF CARNE MOLIDA 85% LEAN 15% FAT.” The product is labeled with 350/(timestamp)/Est.31805/002, with the timestamp ranging from 0602 to 1721.
- 1.3-lb. foam trays containing “PRIVATE SELECTION ANGUS BEEF 90% LEAN 10% FAT GROUND SIRLOIN.” The product is labeled with 350/(timestamp)/Est.31805/002, with the timestamp ranging from 0602 to 1721. Additional product is labeled with 351/(timestamp)/Est. 31805/003, with the timestamp ranging from 1549 to 1651.
- 1-lb. foam trays containing “Kroger GROUND BEEF CARNE MOLIDA 93% LEAN 7% FAT.” The product is labeled with 350/(timestamp)/Est.31805/002, with the timestamp ranging from 0602 to 1721.
- 1-lb. foam trays containing “Kroger GROUND BEEF CARNE MOLIDA 80% LEAN 20% FAT.” The product is labeled with 350/(timestamp)/Est.31805/002, with the timestamp ranging from 0602 to 1721.
These products were produced on December 16 and 17, 2021. FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Most people infected with STEC O26 develop diarrhea (often bloody) and vomiting. Some illnesses last longer and can be more severe. Infection is usually diagnosed by testing of a stool sample. Vigorous rehydration and other supportive care is the usual treatment; antibiotic treatment is generally not recommended. Most people recover within a week, but, rarely, some develop a more severe infection.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Lucky charms I ate 2 large bowls 2 nights in a row .. My partner thought i had food poisoning but i couldn't belive it cause all I'd had was Lucky Charms. It's been a long time I'd ever that i had such a painful, bloated stomach... and harsh dry heaves. It was awful. I'm 56.. what are children experiencing? OMG...This wasn't a "mild" stomach ache.. and the vomiting almost seemed like i was literally tossing pieces of my own flesh out. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Bloating, Stomach Pain
2 weeks ago and back in November 2021, My daughter got very sick. Stomach pains nausea throwing up little fever. My kids ate lucky charms | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain
3 weeks ago
Their breakfast, Immediately after eating the sausage egg and cheese sandwich my stomach started to knot up and I wasn’t able to eat anything afterwards. I passed the food to my son and he ate it and got sick the day after. He threw up 2 times... and we both went to urgent care center to be checked out. It happened on Monday April 25 and yesterday , | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Ate lunch here with my family - I was the only one to get sick and I had their chicken cordon bleu on Friday, April 15th, 2022. A few hours after eating I got nauseous and then before I knew it was vomiting and had diarrhea until... the following evening. I had to leave the hotel early in the morning because I was so ill. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Went here on Sunday 4/24/22. The employees stated that they were short staffed and were only doing online orders. No problem. I was watching them as I waited and just got a bad feeling as moral seemed extremely low. I even said to my coworker “I hope... they’re storing and cooking the food like they’re supposed to…” well, approximately 8 hours after consuming the steak bowl I was vomiting profusely. I am 24 weeks pregnant and was so sick that I was on the verge of needing IV fluids. My boyfriend had to drive 3 hours to pick me up from a work training that I was unable to finish. The coworker who also ate it (but had chicken with no lettuce) had diarrhea. I wish I would have trusted my gut. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea