IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimmy John's, West North Street, Normal, IL, USA
April 24, 2021 8:04 PM
“My wife and I ordered it on April 3rd for lunch. I had diarrhea that night. However, I had stomach aches, nausea, and extreme diarrhea the next day. My wife also had nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea on April 4th. My symptoms lasted until the 6th. ”
April 17, 2021 4:30 PM
“Two orders on April 6th & April 9th both from that location. April 7-9 feeling run down. On April 9th, food poisoning symptoms started 30 minutes after eating and lasted until April 13th.
On April 6th only I ate it and had a veggie #6 with no Mayo and added hot peppers, oil, and vinegar plus a... side of kickin’ ranch and large pickle.
On April 9th, I ate it and my seven year old ate it. He did not get sick. I had a veggie #6 with no Mayo and added hot peppers, oil, and vinegar plus a large pickle. My son had a slim #6 with just cheese, packet mustard, the pickles off my sandwich and part of the large pickle. On one of those two days I remember having Mayo on my sandwich even though I had ordered it without. ”
April 17, 2021 12:59 PM
“Our work place ordered on Saturday April 3 and Tuesday april 6. Our entire office who ate the food got sick including myself. I had to go to the emergency room because of how dehydrated I was. I also missed 3 days of work due to being sick. This was from this location ”
May 1, 2021 9:21 AM
“April 30th 2021. Friday evening i ordered a sandwich after work. After consumption i vomited for 2 hours, diarrhea was black. I will never eat there again. Never felt that terrible in my life. ”
May 4, 2021 8:55 AM
“I had a vegetarian sandwich and a turkey sandwich at dinner time. The next day I woke up at 4:00 am with diarrhea and nauseous. I had to call in sick . I will never eat there again. ”
May 6, 2021 6:49 PM
“I just had the turkey Tom. It actually tasted okay going down. But my dhirrea really hurt coming out. It is the only thing I ate so It has to be that. I couldn’t/can’t figure out what in the sandwhich didn’t sit well with me. Disappointed because I’m wondering what went wrong but it’s not the end of... the world. other places has never given me dhirrea. ”
May 8, 2021 6:08 AM
“Got a sandwich yesterday for lunch and a few hours later started feeling very nauseous. By dinner I was vomiting and having diarrhea all night - still am ”
April 19, 2021 9:15 AM
“Our best guess is a takeout order we had placed yesterday Ordered it at noon - felt terrible by 7 and then by 9 all of my symptoms hit and couldn’t sleep due to not being able to leave the bathroom all night
last 24 hours ”
April 18, 2021 6:24 PM
“Tuesday April 6th I ordered it in the morning and ate at home for both lunch and dinner. All Tuesday night I was severely ill, and couldn’t even drink water without throwing it up. I don’t know where or how I got sick, but food poisoning seemed to be the only thing that matched with my symptoms. ”
April 17, 2021 4:52 PM
May 11, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 5, 2021
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: must indicate on menu 'cook to order' phrase for eggs,steaks, etc. Priority foundation violation:7-38-005,no citation issued
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: some dry foo... d containers in storage and prep area not labeled with common name. Instructed to provide
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: anyone entering prep area must wear hair restraints
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: must store wiping cloths in prep areas in sanitizer bucket between uses to prevent cross contamination. Instructed to maintain
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: broken rubber gasket inside the door of reach-in cooler across from cooking equipment. Repair/replace
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: grease and dust build-up inside the deep fryers,clean and maintain
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: no lids provided at receptacle inside unisex washrooms. Must provide
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside refuse area not maintained: excess grease on ground, wall, and top of the grease container. Instructed to clean and maintain to minimize rodents/insects activity
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: employees bag, sweater shoes etc stored at rear prep area, instructed to provide a separate area/locker for employee personal items. No employee personal items must be stored in prep area
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: no food handler training certificate provided on site,instructed to provide
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 7-28-2020, report#2385417 #47)4-201. 11 noted rusty and dirty shelves inside walk-in coolers. Instructed to detail clean and/or replace. #55) 6-201. 11 instructed to clean and maintain floors along wall base and underneath equipment, especially underneath cooking equipment, inside cabinet underneath coffee station, and inside walk-in cooler. Priority foundation violation:7-42-090, no citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 11, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 5, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the water temperature above 120f at the hand washing sinks in the following washrooms: west side 1st floor girl's washroom at 122f, west side 2nd floor boy's washroom at 122f, west side... 2nd floor girl's washroom at 123f, and west side 3rd floor girl's washroom at 127f. The water temperature cannot be adjusted by the user. Management instructed to provide hot water between 100-120f at all hand washing sinks. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
April 15, 2021 11:50 AM
“Chicken fillets ”
April 29, 2021 7:54 PM
“I purchused Marie Callenders frozen chicken pot pie from there on April 12th 2021.
I became ill within a few hours after eating the pot pie. I was vomiting, nauseous, dizzy and had diarrhea.
Symptoms lasted for at least 5 hours. ”
April 11, 2021 7:45 PM
“My husband always gets food from this place. An normally im very werry of Chinese take out. But I ordered beef and broccoli. Something wasn't right. I was starving an started scarfing the food down we were out shopping all day so when we got home we ate an put on HBO. Me an my husband tend to share... foods all the time. So I started eating the beef an it had a funny taste an smell. Silly me I assumed I just hadn't had it in a while an was being overly picky. I crave candy allot due to quitting smoking cigarettes an we went up to our gas station to grab candy. By then after eating only a few bites out of it as hungry as I was something made me stop when I ripped a piece for the cats texture was all wrong. I've worked in kitchens for 9 pluss years an knew instantly I was f**ked. Didn't give it to the pets. Instead put it back in container. Ran to get candy totally of 35 to half her had passed. We reached the pump an all the sudden this narrly egg rotten smell erupted from a small burp. I instantly knew i had nothing with egg in it at all that day. I looked at my husband said babe I'm not feeling so well let's get the candy an get our kid tucked in with a movie soon as we get home. I ended up swallowing allot before bed a tendency my body goes into before excessive throwing up or I get very sick. So I was swallowing allot out of no where an started feeling very ill I forced myself to sleep like I do so when I woke up I'd feel better. I passed out. I woke up out of a dead sleep vomited all over my bed I instantly got clammy. I was so classy and hot and cold flush that I felt as if I had hopped out of a pool I was drenched in nasty clamy sweat . I ate allot threw that day out while we were shopping. Typical lunch snacks ect. But the only thing that came out was Chinese. I was projectial vomiting. I started to wonder is this a stomach bug. Is this food poisoning I just had the food and not long after I was sick as he'll. I kept throwing up all night I to the next day. At this point I was telling my husband I couldn't keep up at this rate. I'm a woman who can push her self even after throwing up blood for three days and say ill wait till its gets bad enough. Basically once I'm septic and in shock or on my death bed I just don't go. I can push myself to try and ween things out. Not this though. I begged for this throwing up to stop. I was throwing up after there was nothing but yellow bile left. And after the yellow bile was gone it was brownish green. My throw up went from chucks to a liquid. I was in to much stomach pain. To get up I was puking all over myself. Finally my husband got me into the tub as I threw up in the tub. He went to look at the food and noticed so.thing was off about the way the beef looked he said it looked like maybe they made to much and just re heated and re heatd and re heated it. The or it had been left out for quite sometime or he figureded sense he had egg and I had beef the cook touched the eggs then the beef and instant cross contamination. At this point my mother was in town I was looking forward for two weeks for her to come up from FL but I was to sick and to week to see her the bloating and the sharp pains in my stomach were killing me. I rested as much as I could and forced myself to make an appearance. Even though I could hardly stand I had to sit or hold on to her vehicle to keep up right. My mom instantly noticed I was very pale and sickly. She brought sprite and banned and crackers to help me feel better. But the next two days following my body was to week to get up to use the restroom I could t stand upright to walk. I was crouched holding my stomach for days. I recommend not ordering the beef and broccoli you just never know with this kinda stuff. My husband says I should report this and press charges for it debilitating me for so many days. An the loss of work and money. But I'm just trying to figure out if there's a food place I can have the food tested. The hospital take urine samples when food poisoning occurs and a stool sample and a blood test. To find out the bacteria it is. But in this instance it was e. Coli. I'm just wonder if I should report this to the food consumers and have someone inspect there food joint and make sure things are being done properly. ”
April 22, 2021 9:01 PM
“Company name: Jule's Foods
Brand name: Jule's
Product recalled: All Jule's Foods Products
Reason of the recall: Potential for Salmonella
FDA Recall date: April 22, 2021
Recall details: Jule’s Foods of Carlsbad, CA is voluntarily recalling all Jule’s Foods products, because the product was poten... tially contaminated with Salmonella. Products include:
- Jule’s Cashew Brie (Classic). UPC: 860388001507 - all expiration dates
- Jule’s Truffle Cashew Brie. UPC: 860388001514 - all expiration dates
- Jule’s Black Garlic Cashew Brie. UPC: 860388001552 - all expiration dates
- Jule’s Artichoke Spinach Dip. UPC: 860388001569 - all expiration dates
- Jule’s Vegan Ranch Dressing. UPC: 860388001521 - all expiration dates
To date, FDA has preliminary confirmation of Salmonella in brie products containing cashews. We are working with the FDA to isolate the source of the pathogen in samples which were collected by the California Department of Public Health. Jule's Foods is issuing this recall in connection with a Salmonella outbreak under investigation by the FDA and CDC.
Products were distributed to primarily independently owned grocery stores in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas as well as direct to consumer. Jule’s Foods Brie products are 6 ounces and wrapped in white cheese paper. A full list of stores is available at www.JulesFoods.net.
Consumption of food contaminated with Salmonella can cause salmonellosis. The most common symptoms of salmonellosis are diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever within 12 to 72 hours after eating a contaminated product. Most people recover without treatment. In rare circumstances, infection can produce more severe illness and require hospitalization. Older adults, infants, and persons with weakened immune systems are more likely to develop a severe illness. Individuals concerned about an illness should contact their health care provider.
Production of these products has been suspended while the FDA and the company continue their investigation as to the source of the problem.
Please do not consume the product and immediately dispose of the product or return to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company via email at email@example.com or telephone at (310) 980-4697 between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. PDT.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
April 20, 2021 11:41 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Woodward's brand Peanut Butter - Crunchy Unsalted by Jiva Manufacturing & Distribution Inc. because they may contain cashew that is not declared on the label.
People with an allergy to cashew should not consume the recalled product described below: - Woodward's P... eanut Butter - Crunchy Unsalted (500 g). UPC: 0 59443 52100 9. Codes: LOT# 200531 Best Before 30 JUN 2021.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
April 12, 2021 11:46 PM
“The FSIS issued a public health alert about approximately 211,406 pounds of Raw Ground Turkey products by Plainville Brands LLC, because the products may have caused Salmonella Hadar illness.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be frozen and in consumers’ freezers. Consumers are urged not to... consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase. Retail locations that may receive returned product from consumers should destroy this product immediately
The raw ground turkey products were produced on December 18, 2020 through December 29,2020. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The products bear establishment number EST. P-244 inside the USDA mark of inspection. The following products are subject to the public health alert:
- 1-lb. packages of Nature’s Promise Free from 94% LEAN | 6% FAT Ground Turkey with Use by/freeze/sell by date of 1/1/21, 1/3/21,1/4/21, 1/8/21 and 1/10/21 on the front of the package.
- 1-lb. packages of Wegman 94% LEAN | 6% FAT Ground Turkey with Use by/freeze/sell by date of - 1/3/21, 1/4/21, 1/8/21 and 1/10/21 on the front of the package.
- 3-lb. packages of Wegman 94% LEAN | 6% FAT Ground Turkey with Use by/freeze/sell by date of 1/3/21, 1/4/21, 1/8/21 and 1/10/21 on the front of the package.
- 1-lb. packages of Plainville Farms Ground White Turkey 93% | 7% Fat with Use by/freeze/sell by date of 1/10/21 on the front of the package.
A recall was not requested because it is believed that the products are no longer available for consumers to purchase.
FSIS and its public health partners, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), public health and regulatory officials are investigating a multistate outbreak of 28 Salmonella Hadar illnesses in 12 states with onset dates ranging from December 28, 2020 through March 4, 2021. The traceback investigation for one case patient identified the patient consumed ground turkey produced by Plainville Brands, LLC. An intact, unopened package of Plainville Brands’ ground turkey collected from this case-patient’s home tested positive for Salmonella Hadar and was closely related genetically to the sample from the patient. Evidence collected to date does not link all illnesses to this establishment.
Consumers and members of the media with questions about the public health alert can contact Yusef Robb at (323)384-1789 or by email at yusef@tkCommunicationsLLC.com. Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov.
For more information: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
May 3, 2021 1:47 PM
“Bought all our food there this week. Pineapple tasted odd, but still edible. Cut some pieces to juice with carrots and apples (all bought there). Tasted great. Early next morning got violent food poisoning with watery diarrhea, passed out twice. Extremely painful and hellish experience, not kid... ding. ”
May 10, 2021 2:21 PM
“Had the worst bloating, vomiting, intestinal gas, cramps, nasuea ever. Never ordering from a delevery app again.
I knew something was happening with delevered food. The moment you order from the time it's delivered to your door, it's been sitting out at least a half-hour or more. I see it all the t... ime walking into restaurant's with food just sitting out. I'm still recovering from a severe stomach infection, it's been about a week now. Be careful ”
April 23, 2021 8:23 PM
“peri peri whole chicken.
I ate it 20 minutes after it was delivered. ”
April 13, 2021 4:15 PM
“Me and my boyfriend ordered a large pineapple and bacon pizza and ate nothing else after and we spent the whole night vomiting and with terrible stomach pain ”