IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, CA, USA
January 9, 2021 1:16 PM
“Sofritad from there ”
December 21, 2017 12:09 AM
“Had a 1/2 steak 1/2 chicken bowl and then boarded a flight to New Jersey. Started feeling a mild stomachache after landing but ate breakfast and lunch anyway and symptoms worsened. I felt weak, tired, bloated, hot & cold chills for hours before throwing up everything. ”
March 1, 2021 9:53 AM
“High probability it was there My son ate it, at 7 hours post meal he started experiencing epigastric pain. At 8 hours after meal he started vomiting and has had diarrhea. He has vomited every hour for the past 7 hours ”
March 1, 2021 12:43 PM
“Had chicken burrito last night and sick today. Other people who ordered at same time had burrito bowls, but none had chicken and they are fine. (Although they all complained about rice not being fully cooked and poorly prepared items). Diarrhea, nausea and chills ”
March 1, 2021 3:33 PM
“Food poisoning from a burrito. Three days on the toilet. ”
March 1, 2021 3:53 PM
“Not sure. We had tacos 2 people symptoms started approximately 5pm got the order around 345/4
February 27, 2021 7:31 AM
“10 HOT wings fries and celery sticks. Ate wings around 9 pm and woke up in the middle of the night with a really bad stomach ache and felt really sick. The wings i was given looked old but I were still warm so I ate them. ”
February 21, 2021 12:27 AM
“We both had a whooper from there 2 people got sick myself and my husband. It started about 3 hours after we ate the food
About an hour ago ”
January 15, 2021 10:20 PM
“burger i ate the baconator and had a sorr throat high fever and vomiting. It happened this thursday ”
January 6, 2021 7:51 PM
“Last night half of a grilled chicken sandwich on sourdough with bbq sauce, cheese lettuce tomatoes mayo. Cramps, vomited once after approx 25 minutes. Still recovering today. ”
December 8, 2020 8:01 PM
“Ate quinoa salad about 4 hours ago and have been throwing up non stop for 2 hours I'm the only one that ate it, Im the only one sick. ”
March 1, 2021 4:32 PM
“All I ate was there, I got the cali club combo with fries and ranch pretty sure it was the ranch that made me sick. I definitely have food poisoning and it feels awful ive been up all night running to the bathroom. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 1, 2021 11:08 AM
“The CFIA is warning the public not to buy and consume Isagenix brand products by Isagenix International LLC which were recalled on October 31, 2020, November 7, 2020 and November 14, 2020 due to over-fortification of vitamins. The CFIA is aware that some of these products are currently being sold th... rough various internet sites that are not affiliated with Isagenix International LLC.
There have been reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products. CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and discard them. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. The following are the recalled products:
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Cream Crisp (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602471 (box) | 380602470 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Peanut Crunch (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602469 (box) | 380602468 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (854 g). UPC: 380331367. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331380 (box) | 380331381 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (854 g). UPC: 380101266. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380101937 (box) | 380101938 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Chocolate Mint (826 g). UPC: 380100766. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Peach Mango (826 g). UPC: 380100768. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (840 g). UPC: 380331371. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331417 (box) | 380331416 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (840 g). UPC: 380331368. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331385 (box) | 380331386 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Cookies and Cream (854 g). UPC: 380100453. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Mocha (854 g). UPC: 380100767. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Salted Caramel (840 g). UPC: 380100449. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Kosher Isalean Shake – Natural Creamy Vanilla (854 g). UPC: 380331360. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (952 g). UPC: 380100432. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (68 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380100208 (box) | 380100207 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100433. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (68 (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341414 (box) | 380341413 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100434. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (68 g (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341412 (box) | 380341411 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (966 g). UPC: 380100435. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (69 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380341399 (box) | 380341398 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Whole Blend plant-based shake Banana Bread Flavour (742 g). UPC: 380102166. Codes: Lot 099409820 EXP SE/2021 | Lot 109401320 EXP OC/2021 | Lot 109401420 EXP OC/2021
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 22, 2021 7:41 PM
“I bought some sliced butterball turkey from their meat butcher on January 26 for 15$. On Feb 12 I ate 2 of these slices, thickness 1 1/2 in a sandwich (bread, pickle, tomato, and some lettuce along with some other food (egg & cheese again from there), after about 5 hours later I got sick.
I did... not count the number of times I pooped. I also did not sleep very well that night, and had to get up and pace around my apartment from the discomfort I felt. At about 3AM the discomfort reached its peak and very slowly subsided. At about 7AM I was feeling much better.
I could not bring myself to through out all the food (the turkey + the egg and cheese alone was over 35$) that I had eaten from.
After only having a liquid diet for 24 hours, On Feb 13, I again had the same turkey sandwich but without the tomato. This time I also had a brownie that was given to me by a neighbor. This time I got sick after only about 3 hours. Now I am sure it was the turkey. This time it was a little worse, and after much pooping, I called the health nurse at the at the VA about 1AM Feb 14. She advised me to drink plenty of liquids and wait until morning to see how I felt.
I again had a very agenizing night again pacing around my apartment because I could not bring myself to do anything else. At about 2AM I vomited 4 times in quick succession. I was extremely glad to get that crap out of my stomach but didn't feel all that better after doing so as I had expected it to.
The extreme discomfort again slowly went down and about 8 AM I was feeling ok.
On Feb 17 I went to the store to return the meat but forgot to bring it. I found out that they had been closed for 3 days because of having no power. I needed to buy some more food so went to the frozen food section.
I found most of the shelves very low on frozen food. I talked to one of the workers about that, that was restacking the frozen food, and she said since they had lost power for 3 days they had to throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food. I chatted with her and another customer for a little while. I again asked her if she was sure all the frozen and refrigerated food was thrown out and she said she was.
I bought 3 Michelina's Chicken Fried Rice dinners and 1 Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie. I went home and immediately ate 2 of the Fried Rice dinners, and again got sick within about 4 hours. Again I have a sleepless night with extreme discomfort, but not as bad as the second time I got food poisoning, and again in the morning I felt better.
It is my belief that they didn't throw out all the frozen food. Frozen food that they thought would make it through the 3 day outage such as rice would be ok.
On Feb 21 I took back the turkey there and got a refund. I did not take back the rice for 2 reasons. First they are only a 1$ apiece, and 2nd I didn't want it to look like I was scamming them.
Proving food poising looks to me like a uphill battle, unless there are others like me that have been poisoned. My 3rd case of food poisoning on the other hand may not be as hopeless as it seems. If they did not throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food as they said it is a different matter, after all their own surveillance cameras may show a different story! I am also sure that the people that insure they would like to know if all the food they claimed was thrown out was in fact done.
I still have yet to throw out 1 unopened Chicken pot pie, and 1 Chicken Fried Rice and 2 opened Chicken Fried Rice dinners. The codes on those dinners may show that they were thrown out with the insurance company. As for now, I don't think I will ever buy frozen or refrigerated food there again. ”
February 26, 2021 12:35 AM
“Medium half in half double pepperoni & Hawaiian stuffed crust
Wokenn up 4.30 am with stomach ache, race to bathroom. Have been sitting here. For last hour, didn't know I could sh*t so much. Feel sick, don't know if I will be. Second time I've got pizza from here, second time this has happened, thi... s is NOT a coincidence. Never again, never again! Really loving the view of my cats litter trays right now. Life is faaaaaaabulous! ”
February 21, 2021 12:12 PM
“Randomly around 830 she became nauseous and then vomiting and diarrhea around the same same time
Last night 830 ”
February 17, 2021 9:09 AM
“My wife and I ordered a dozen of their Valentine’s Day donuts and have a bad case of painful diarrhea for 2 days now. Small amount of blood in stool. First time eating here ”
February 24, 2021 2:09 AM
“I think it was the almond cranberry chicken salad or the plain chicken salad by park street deli. I ate both 1-2 days before the first episode. Then the red pepper hummus by Simply Nature on my russet potatoes also from here the second time. I was sick right after that time. I also had a nectarine f... rom there that day that tasted off. So I'm just not sure :( I'm already immune compromised during this epidemic. Where is the quality control?!! I've never had more than one bout of food poisoning every few years and I had two in a damn month here! ”
February 12, 2021 11:56 AM
“Developed nausea, diarrhea, severe stomach pain, headache after eating Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. My box had the same bar codes as the report from Parker, Colorado. ”
February 15, 2021 11:12 PM
“I Just ordered sushi five hours ago. I was in the bath and my stomach started wrenching. I jumped out of my bath straight to the toilet, vomiting and diarrhea instantly. Now I feel slightly better hopefully that’s the end of it, but my stomach is still in knots... ”
February 12, 2021 12:48 AM
“Me about an hour ago I can’t stop retching and throwing up from here. I just started really nauseous about an hour ago they haven’t stop throwing up or retching ever since. The only thing I ate today was their double Western bacon cheeseburger and their fries ”
February 6, 2021 5:27 AM
“Every time I eat from there, The already made wings, hot chips, and plastic bottle of new water I’ve never had....
Soon as I ate the wings FIRST, stomach hurts bad and gas.
Hot chips, I ate and had bad hurtful diarrhea and red.
I always eat hot chips since a kid. Never issues. I am internally hea... lthy and not sensitive . I had the chicken sandwich as well, 1 bite , it was horrible and felt nausea.
Something is not right. I NEVER have these issues , even eating unhealthy foods. Never THIS. It’s been hours and I’m still in pain. I feel they should get sued or take the food from there . Food is out of date and not right. This is the 2nd time and I thought it was ME. I still have the food next to me right now. ”