IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Woodman's Food Market, Milwaukee Street, Madison, WI, USA
November 29, 2020 9:44 PM
“Stomach pain and fever too ”
January 13, 2020 8:42 AM
“I purchased Tastee Choice 3oz prepackaged frozen salad shrimp, expiration JUL/17/21 UPC 746167560260, on 1/10/2020. The next day I defrosted about 1oz of them via hot water and ate with cooked noodles. 3-4 hours later I started feeling extreme stomach discomfort that morphed into a horrific night of... uncontrollable projectile vomiting, constant diarrhea, fever, and dehydration. I was unable to move without feeling as though I would vomit - which continues even now, 2 days later. I've had no appetite since eating the shrimp and am still experiencing diarrhea. ”
September 22, 2020 10:46 PM
“Chicken and broccoli soup. Mac and cheese. Ordered Saturday evening September 19. Odd feeling Sunday. Monday vomiting and diarrhea into Tuesday. ”
September 19, 2020 12:02 PM
“Had beef with broccoli. Tasted a little off. 4-5 hours later experienced intense nausea and vomiting. General feeling unwell the next day. ”
September 17, 2020 2:42 AM
“refrigerated Sweet Corn, Burrata, and Basil Ravioli, cooked and consumed at lunchtime on Monday (9/14/20), began experiencing stomach cramps/constipation/diarrhea the next morning and all throughout Tuesday and Wednesday. ”
August 4, 2020 9:27 AM
“I made a cucumber onion salad (soaked in vinegar) last Friday -best when marinated a couple of days. Ate it mostly on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday began having, mild cramps and gas. Major cramps and gas on Monday-continuing into Tuesday. Likely linked to the onion recall. Unopened bag of onions (... onions 52) was purchased July 24. The last onion from a previous purchase was used in the salad-don't have the bag label. ”
May 17, 2020 2:07 PM
“I purchased a ready made salad from there Saturday around 10am, I place it in my fridge, went about my day and I ate alittle under half of it for dinner around 9pm, I threw the majority of it away because it looked fresh but had a bad taste to it! Almost 2hours later I have terrible diarrhea and a s... mall fever of about 99 ”
May 13, 2020 1:55 AM
“Tyson honey chicken strips ”
April 3, 2020 8:29 PM
“I purchased the spring mix salad. Felt mild nausea before bed. Woke up around 11:30 with major stomach ache. Felt like I was going to puke and have diarrhea. Immediately got cold sweats and fell on bathroom floor. Got past that in about 15 minutes and had major diarrhea the rest of the night. It all... went away by 6 am next morning. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 2, 2021 10:45 PM
“We order our dinner at the restaurant at around 4pm. They food was delivered via Uber at around 5pm. The only food that had problem was the milkshake. One member of our family had it and she was the the only one having diarrhea at around 630 and nausea since then. ”
January 1, 2021 3:30 AM
“A pizza. The pizza arrived at 20:40. We ate immediately. Me and my wife had symptoms at the same time or around the same time. I no longer feel the symptoms, but my wife is six months pregnant. She claims that her stomach is still bubbling. ”
January 6, 2021 2:32 PM
“Haven’t been able to keep solid food down since Saturday. Only thing I ate outside of meal prep was there ”
December 30, 2020 8:12 AM
“Busy bee popcorn Two different people on separate occasions. 3-4 days apart. Ate popcorn in the evening wok up around 3-4 am with very upset stomach, tossed and turned fir a few minutes and then threw up. My daughter who is 23, has not thrown up in over three years and I rarely get sick, never with... popcorn. ”
January 8, 2021 2:01 PM
“Shrimp Food tasted fine. Ate about half. Within an hour I started to experience inflammation and nausea. Nausea is ongoing and am on the verge of vomiting. ”
CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company Meat Products - recalled due to produced without benefit of inspection
December 23, 2020 8:32 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 128,841 pounds of various meat products by CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company, that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises... consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The various raw and fully cooked meat products were produced and distributed between April 29, 2020 and December 5, 2020 and bear an establishment number “Est. 8776” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The full list of recalled products is available in the link below.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Chả Sống, Sài gòn UNCOOKED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Nem Nướng, Sài gòn UNCOOKED CURED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 30-oz., poly casing package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “THIT NGUỘI, Sài gòn, COOKED PORK FLAVORED WITH FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “PATÉ Sài gòn, PATE PASTE WITH PORK & PORK LIVER.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz., saran wrap package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ CHIÊN, FRY PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package, fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ BÌ, COOKED PORK ROLL & PORK SKIN FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
January 10, 2021 5:25 PM
“Spinach bought from this marketplace Ate a sandwich with the spinach on it, everything on the sandwich i had eaten previously, less than 2 hours after eating I experienced nauseous and stomach cramping followed my diarrhea and vomiting for the next 10 hours. I had a fever of 101.9, headache, chills,... sweats, muscle weakness and dehydration. I am still have headaches and stomach cramps now. 01/07/2021 it started ”
January 1, 2021 9:26 AM
January 8, 2021 12:02 PM
“i went there and got chicken strips and one of them was bigger than three and once i was halfway done the one chicken strip i looked in and realized it was not cooked and now i’m feeling very sick with a big stomach ach, nausea and dizziness ”
January 17, 2021 5:10 AM
“I Order Some Elotes From The Corn Stand And I Was Fine Until I Went To Bed When I Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night I Threw Up All Of The Corn ”