Ginza Japanese Shabu Shabu, 9460 South Union Square, Sandy, UT 84070, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
South Union Square, Sandy, 84070 Utah, United States
“Unclean conditions, a lack of hand washing and “employees handling ready-to-eat foods with their bare hands” are among the violations that prompted health inspectors to close a Japanese restaurant in Sandy.
The restaurant will remain closed until the owner can fix the problems and health inspectors determine that it is safe for the public.
Other critical violations found by inspectors:
• Raw salmon and fish are stored above produce, in a reach-in cooler.
• Beef and chicken are sliced on the same meat slicer, without sanitizing.
• Equipment surfaces that contact potentially hazardous foods are not being cleaned at least every four hours.
• The hand sink in the sushi area was used as a dump sink.
• There is no soap at the hand sink.