Possible Listeria contamination triggers Farm Boy cheese balls recall in Ontario, Canada
Food Recall 3 months ago
“According to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) notice, Cheese Balls products were recalled by Farm Boy due to possible Listeria contamination. There have no illnesses linked to this recall up to date.
CFIA advises consumers not to consume the recalled products but to throw them out or return them to the store where they were purchased. These products were distributed to retailers in Ontario.
- Cheese Ball Trio – Fiesta, Cranberry Pecan, Bacon Cheddar and/or "FB Cheese Ball Trio" (360 g). UPC Starting with 0 238211
- FB Blue Cheese & Walnut Ball (180 g). UPC Starting with 0 238274
- Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball and/or "FB Cran Pecan Cheese Ball" (180 g). UPC 8 08912 00884 4 or Starting with 0 232337
- Fiesta Cheese Ball and/or Farm Boy Fiesta Cheese Ball (180 g). UPC 8 08912 00883 7 or Starting with 0 238283
- "FB Wht Choc Pecan Cran Ball" (180 g). UPC Starting with 0 238275
- Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball and/or "FB Bacon Chedd. Cheese Ball" (180 g). UPC 8 08912 00885 1 or Starting with 0 238284
You can check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Doctor Visit : Yes
| 1 person found this review helpful