IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Blue cheese
Hello I ate at this place on 1/5 /21 evening . The day after I got an 101.1 fever , stomach cramps and pain I couldn’t eat . I am sure that I got food poisoning from this place. This place should be shut down , it... is unacceptable . I am going to pursue legal action and will be contacting the department of health.
I ate the chicken wings and blue cheese dressing as well as a cheesecake. I’m really disappointed with that place, on top of that, they are not following covid protocol and this is not the first time this happens, The Health department really needs to take a look into this because I don’t know how they are operating a restaurant without covid protocol and serving food that is probably spoiled and in detriment to one health, that is unacceptable and I’m still feeling sick of it, please look into that.. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Salad bar. Extreme food poisoning reaction within 5hrs. Mixed greens. Boiled egg. Beats, red roasted peppers, cauliflower, zucchini, blue cheese dressing | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
1 month ago
Ate yesterday. It was 4 people. Ate different things. Only two of us had the salad with blue cheese and ranch. And us two that had the salad got sick. One of us immediately threw up after finishing the salad but still is feeling nauseous today. I... haven’t vomited but my stomach has been hurting all day today and diarrhea has also occured. The other 2 people that ate with us did not have any symptoms. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Had blue cheese after dinner, smelt spoilt, within 30 minutes had severe cramps vomiting and diarrhoea, totally spoilt my weekend in hotel, management denied it was the cheese | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Report date: Nov 23, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge present with city of chicago certified manager certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified food manager on site... or valid documentation while tcs foods (pizzas, meat sauce, salads etc. ) is being prepared/served to the customers. Instructed person in charge, a certified food manager with city of chicago foodservice sanitation certificate must be present while handling (tcs foods). Priority foundation violation 7-38-012, citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found (tcs foods) at improper temperatures:raw italian sausage at 48. 5 f-49. 0 f,blue cheese dressing at 54. 4 f, ranch dressings at 51. 3 f, cheese pizza at 53. 1 f, italian beef at 52. 5 f, ricotta cheese at 53. 6 f, roman style cheese at 54. 4 f inside the walk-in-cooler. Instructed manager, (tcs foods) must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder and hot holding temperature of 135 f or hotter at all times. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found the walk-in-cooler not maintaining proper temperature in use with tcs foods (with an air temperature of 54. 0 f). Instructed manager cold holding unit must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder at all times. The mentioned cooler is tagged 'held for inspection' at this time. Instructed not to use until repaired. (see comments below). Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: instructed to replace broken weatherstrip at bottom of rear exit door and maintain pest-proofed.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee with no hair restraint in the food prep area. Instructed manager to provided hair restraints for all employees in the food prep area. (cos)
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: observed dirty wiping cloths on prep tables at prep area and not properly stored. Instructed to properly store all washcloths in a sanitizing solution especially when not in use.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to replace broken floor tiles in food prep and rear dry storage areas and remove dust accumulations on ceiling tiles above the pizza oven.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training certificates. Instructed to provide and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2500418 dated:04/19/2021 #36--observed no thermometer inside 3 door prep cooler. Instructed to provide. #47--observed torn gasket on door to walk-in cooler. Instructed to repair or replace and maintain in good condition. #47--observed can opener covered in food debris. Instructed to clean, sanitize, and maintain in good condition. #49--observed build up of black slime on caulk around utility and 3 compartment sinks. Instructed to remove, clean, sanitize, and maintain in good condition. #51--observed no grease trap connected to 3 compartment sink. Instructed to provide in accordance with all laws, rules, and regulations. Instructed to correct the above noted violations and maintain by 11/30/2021. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090.
Last night I ordered an 8 piece hot flavored boneless nuggets with blue cheese & a side of french fries with regular amount of seasoning.. They told me 30min, it was ready in 15 & the food was a little cold but I did not think anything... of it. Four wings in and some fries later I was so full so I put the rest in my fridge and went to bed. I woke up once an hour later to go to the bathroom; I had regular bowels so I thought nothing of it. Now it’s 4am (where I’m sitting typing this up) and I have watery bowels with a slight stomach ache which gets worse as time passes. I definitely regret my decision getting that for dinner. Please be careful you guys! This is definitely not the first time this has happened to me, but because I haven’t had it in a long time, I must have forgotten. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Yesterday evening., Chilean sea bass special with blue cheese spinach and bacon. I person got sick. Up all night with diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea
2 months ago
Shrimp Alfredo, scampi, Walt's fried shrimp, garden salad, one biscuit. Tarter, blue cheese.
Suspect biscuit or Walt's shrimp with tarter. Brought those home for roommate who is also suffering symptoms. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Now , Blue cheese Just me. Woken up 3 hours after eating with stomach cramps and bloating after eating chopped cob salad that had blue cheese on it | Symptoms: Cramps, Bloating, Diarrhea
We had lunch today there. My husband felt fine. He had bone in wings with Alabama White sauce and blue cheese dressing. Within 1 hour he had diarrhea and within 3 1/2-4 hours he started sweating and did not feel well. Then got chills. He said his... stomach was really upset and he felt nauseous. He went to bed and about 15 minutes later he was throwing up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Sweating