IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Granada, Andalucia, Spain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache
Suspected source: chicken
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 6 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache
10 months ago
Food poisoning | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
11 months ago
2 days ago, Food dinner We ended up in the emergency room | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
sick | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
TLDR: Absolutely TERRIBLE, tourist trap (fake reviews), family got food poisoning.
We ate here on Saturday on the basis of the 4.8 stars on Google, looking for somewhere good for lunch in central Granada.
Came across several key issues:
1. They stated that they do not do... the menu del dia on weekends (rest of menu much more expensive) although this menu was on full display on the board outside and in the written menu and we were not told it was unavailable until we had been seated a while and made our choices from the set menu
2. The starters for the menu for 2 are all dips/salad but bread is a separate charge.
3. The portions of the mains were wildly disparate in size. Food tasted okay, but nothing special.
4. The toilets were unclean and out of toilet paper, soap, and hand towels. In the meantime, wait staff were sat around chatting/on their phones.
5. They then stated that they don't take card payments at the END of the meal, which is very unprofessional.
6. This morning the three of us who had the chicken (tagine/cous cous) have woken up with food poisoning - my My daughter and I have diarrhoea, and my other child spent the morning vomiting and with diarrhoea. We have little doubt that their food was the cause.
Since our experience we have taken a closer look at the reviews on Google and it seems likely that many of them are fake. I suggest everyone avoids this restaurant at all costs. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Food We had to stay at the hospital
Here | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Other
My acquaintance ate | Symptoms: Diarrhea
We came from France on holiday in granada everything happened very well.. Until we went to this place one night of dinner and spectacle.. After 4 hours after dinner, my family and I are in the emergency room for food poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 years ago
We ate the 23 july at 19h, there, after 8 hours, we wake up vomiting, I was at the hospital at 4 am at throwing up my guts all over the place, in the mean time, as I'm at the hospital, my wife and my toddler start... having symptoms and vomiting 🤢 at the hotel, which was double panic for me, the tests conclud that we were poisoned..we still sick in a foreign country because of this restaurant and our holiday have turned in to nightmare. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting