IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC, East Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, Veradale, WA, USA
September 24, 2020 1:36 AM
“The chicken wings I ate them on Monday, felt queasy all day Tuesday and the diarrhea started Tuesday night. Today I have hot dizzy spells, shaking, diarrhea, nausea, and a headache, and I cry easily ”
February 14, 2020 11:49 AM
“Not sure Last night between 630 -700 pm Washington time I ordered 3 piece dark meat original recipe chicken box Mash potatoes honey with biscuit coleslaw couple little while after I ate it I became very as sick returning to restroom multiple times through ought the night and my nurse girlfriend... said I think u got food poisoning from there something in that box of chicken wasn't right and agreed . ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
March 6, 2021 9:54 AM
“Within an hour of eating a fillet meal and 1 piece of chicken (leg) I was getting stomach cramps. I didn’t know weather I was going to be sick or have diarrhoea first. I am sat on the toilet with a bowl on my lap. Diarrhoea comes first followed by 3 bouts of being sick. Diarrhoea is still continuin... g and the bad tummy cramps. I nearly passed out and have the shakes ”
January 10, 2021 10:50 PM
“January 10, 2021 6:40 PM “We ordered it for dinner, and after I was done eating my stomach didn’t feel good, my dad, my mom, and I were on the toilet for 40-45 minutes because of the food, I wouldn’t recommend go there. ”
October 23, 2020 11:38 AM
“I ate a Southwest Veggie Wrap on 10/22/20 at approximately 1pm, later to find myself getting sick the next day at 3am. ”
May 10, 2020 6:36 AM
“Popeyes spinach Extreme abdominal pain followed by diarrhea for several hours. ”
March 5, 2021 5:32 PM
“The sausages (sausage wheel?) were bad, discolored, and rank. They still cooked and served them. Two people sick, almost instantly after eating. We attempted to tell the cook but he disregarded our concerns. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 2, 2021 5:03 PM
“Both my friend and I had burrito bowls with white rice, black beans, fajitas, chicken, and mild salsa yesterday and we both have severe food poisoning now. ”
February 27, 2021 1:01 AM
“Company name: J&J Distributing
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to... be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 6, 2021 9:40 PM
“After shopping there since it was way past lunch time I decided to grab two slices of pizza for lunch. Although extremely greasy I was hungry and ate them both.
I felt bloated afterwards but attributed that to just being full. A few hours later I began to experience pretty bad cramping and then na... useated....and ultimately several rounds of diarrhea.
There was definitely some sort of bacteria in it that my body was trying to expel. I will NEVER eat in their food court again...ever. I had only done it one time previously and it was uneventful. Foolish me for going back, I was miserable for what seemed like forever. ”
February 9, 2021 9:01 PM
“Company name: Delicae Gourmet LLC
Brand name: Delicae
Product recalled: Thai Peanut Sauce, Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Shrimp
FDA Recall date: February 09, 2021
Recall details: Delicae Gourmet LLC of Tarpon Springs, FL is recalling Thai Peanut Sauce, Panang Curry Sauc... e, and Spicy Red Curry Sauce, because it contains undeclared shrimp allergen. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to shrimp run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Thai Peanut Sauce, Panang Curry Sauce, and Spicy Red Curry Sauce were distributed to retail stores in the following areas: Springfield, MO; Crystal Lake, IL; Palisade, CO; Colorado Springs, CO; Long Lake, NY; Long Grove, IL; Sheridan, WY; Venice, FL; Pittsburgh, PA; Nassawadox, VA.
The three products are packed in 12 oz. glass bottles with green shrink wraps on the necks. The brand name is Delicae Gourmet and the flavors are:
-Thai Peanut UPC code #643558406919
Batch No. 20175; best by date: October 13, 2023
Batch No. 20138; best by date: August, 26 2023
Batch No. 20068; best by date: May 5, 2023
Batch No. 19419; best by date: September, 19 2022
Batch No. 19276; best by date: July 10, 2022
Batch No. 19196; best by date: May 30, 2022
Batch No. 19148; best by date: April 17, 2022
Batch No. 19040 best by date: February 6, 2022
Batch No. 18226; best by date: December 1, 2021
Batch No. 18039; best by date: March 1, 2021
-Panang Curry UPC code #643558406711
Batch No. 20205; best by date: November 8, 2023
Batch No. 19484; best by date: October 30, 2022
Batch No. 19096; best by date: March 18, 2022
Batch No. 18225; best by date: December 1, 2021
Batch No. 18108; best by date: July 2, 2021
-Spicy Red Curry UPC code #643558406810
Batch No. 20084; best by date: May 28, 2023
Batch No. 19404; best by date: September 10, 2022
Batch No. 19158; best by date: April 25, 2022
Batch No. 18213; best by date: November 19, 2021
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that product containing shrimp was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of the shrimp. Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a temporary breakdown in the company's production and packaging processes.
Consumers who have purchased the Delicae Gourmet products mentioned are instructed to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact Delicae Gourmet at 1-800-942-2502. Phones will be manned from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time Zone, Monday thru Friday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 4, 2021 5:55 PM
“My adult daughter ate some hummus last night and by 1:30 am was very ill. She had severe cramping and felt very hot, then started to vomit. She vomited for most of the night , up until 9:00 am this morning, till it was nothing but dry heaves. Also she had horrible diarrhea and nausea. She is st... ill very weak from this whole thing and it has been hard for her to get her strength back. ”
February 22, 2021 4:00 AM
“A few days ago, I think it was a salad I ate in the morning that day ”
March 6, 2021 3:09 AM
“Carne Asada Burrito with brown rice, black beans, tomato salsa 1-2 hours after eating, 1 person sick, extreme vomiting and diarrhea for at least 5 hours ”
February 13, 2021 1:47 PM
“My stomach heart since yesterday to now I ate lo mein from there after 20 -30 minutes my stomach heart so bad...then light headed Yesterday I ate lo mein and after 20-30 my stomach start hearting so bad I thought I will be fine the next day but still the same ”
February 23, 2021 11:24 PM
“I ordered for pick up tonight and 2 orders of chicken strips had barely cooked chicken. Unfortunately, I ate a bite before I realized because I haven't eaten all day and now I'm vomiting and have the worst stomach cramps. This is disgusting. And now I'm in extreme pain and extremely nauseous since I... ate the chicken.
I had no idea what to do, so I tried to make a Google review and it won't let me rate it as 1 star. I also have video proof that they served me raw chicken. ”