Subway, Genesee Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States
Food Poisoning 2 years ago
Genesee Avenue, San Diego, 92122 California, United States
“VOMITING 5 DAYS”
1 person had — vomiting
“VOMITING 5 DAYS”
“My sister had bmt sandwich from there last Thursday and she got sick!!we went to rbwh emergency and doctor said her diagnosis is viral gastroenteritis. Shes been sick from last Thursday ”
“Report date: Feb 11, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed the male food manager come in from outside garbage area... and rinse his hands under running water at 3- compartment sink due to the lack of hand sink that was removed from rear prep/dish washing area. Instructed manager to wash hands at designated hand washing sinks only. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear prep/dish washing area. Observed existing plumbing pipes extending from wall where a hand sink used to be that had been removed. Must install hand sink with hot and cold running water and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front and rear doors. Must make tight fitting.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on ice dispenser at soda machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace stained ceiling tile in dining area. Loose wall base behind rear prep table.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from floor drain at 3- compartment sink.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no previous summary report displayed and visible to view. A new summary will be posted on premises at this time. (priority foundation 7-42-010(b)
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Had a Pizza Sub with green peppers. May have tasted a bit off in hindsight but not enough to make me think it was tainted.
Next morning horrible gas, stomach cramping and diarrhea. Some nausea and no vomiting but now day 2 and no change. I think it was the... sauce. God knows how long it was in there... ”
“Inspection Failure: 11-Feb-20
Details: > OBSERVED NO SIGNED EMPLOYEES HEALTH POLICIES.MUST PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED THE MALE FOOD MANAGER COME IN FROM OUTSIDE GARBAGE AREA AND RINSE HIS HANDS UNDER RUNNING WATER AT 3- COMPARTMENT SINK DUE TO THE LACK OF HAND SINK THAT WAS REMOVED FROM... REAR PREP/DISH WASHING AREA.INSTRUCTED MANAGER TO WASH HANDS AT DESIGNATED HAND WASHING SINKS ONLY.(COS)(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED NO HAND WASHING SINK IN REAR PREP/DISH WASHING AREA.OBSERVED EXISTING PLUMBING PIPES EXTENDING FROM WALL WHERE A HAND SINK USED TO BE THAT HAD BEEN REMOVED.MUST INSTALL HAND SINK WITH HOT AND COLD RUNNING WATER AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-030(C)
> MUST LABEL FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS WHEN FOOD IS NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
> OBSERVED AN APPX."1/2-3/4" GAP ALONG BOTTOM OF FRONT AND REAR DOORS.MUST MAKE TIGHT FITTING.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP ON ICE DISPENSER AT SODA MACHINE.
> MUST REPAIR OR REPLACE STAINED CEILING TILE IN DINING AREA.LOOSE WALL BASE BEHIND REAR PREP TABLE.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP FROM FLOOR DRAIN AT 3- COMPARTMENT SINK.
> OBSERVED NO PREVIOUS SUMMARY REPORT DISPLAYED AND VISIBLE TO VIEW.A NEW SUMMARY WILL BE POSTED ON PREMISES AT THIS TIME.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-42-010(B)
Source: Chicago Health Dept ”
“I went to pay for the order, and saw a cockroach on the counter. At first I thought it was a fly, but on 2nd look, nope. Cockroach. Told the person taking my cash, and he looked shocked, and replied he would tell the manager. I'm not going to buy... food from them again for a long time, if ever again. ”
“Soya roasted hazelnut macchiato, I started having cramps while having my coffee and had to use the loo as soon as I finished it. For the next hour something was "brewing", cramps were becoming stronger and stronger, very loud, and I started feeling nauseated as well. The pain in my... stomach became unbearable and the cramps as strong as contractions. I've had several strong and painful diarrhoeas since, and they haven't stopped yet. I can barely type from the pain and the cold sweat. It is as if someone has put a tonne of laxative in my drink. I usually drink a lot of coffee and I know it's supposed to make people poop, but this is a whole new level. I'm also lactose intolerant, but I don't know if the coffee was made with soya milk as asked, or with regular milk, because I could only taste the hazelnut. ”
“Hamburger We were in Tallahassee for a new student orientation which she is missing today because she’s so sick. We ate dinner last night around 6 o’clock in the evening and she started getting nauseated in the middle of the night and started throwing up very severely and diarrhea at... around six in the morning. ”
“Me and my stepdad ordered the 2 of us deal last night and had the peri peri lover pizza, meaty bbq pizza, mozzarella sticks and bbq chicken wings. Both woken up in the middle of the night with severe diarrhoea and stomach cramps. We ordered at 7:30pm and ate at... about 8:20pm. Both of us were ill at around 10pm and throughout the night and this morning. ”
“I ordered a keto lifestyle bowl at 2pm for pick up. Ate it by 2:30/245. Then I had dinner plans. As soon as I walked into the restaurant at about 6:30, I was feeling off. I ordered water and it wasn’t helping my nausea. I excused myself to the bathroom... and puked. I had to drive home and I pulled over 4x to puke. It was all undigested food. I didn’t eat anything after it. My husband also got it and he also had chicken but his did not have the red sauce nor did it have guacamole or the mixed greens. I’m still throwing up and have had spurts of watery diarrhea all night. It’s now 3am and I woke up to throw uo more water. I can’t keep anything down. My stomachs still feeling horrible. No cramps just feels bloated. ”
“Chicken On the 1st I ate, DURING THAT WEEK AFTER I EXPERIENCED NAUSEA, DIREAH , ON THE 8TH I HAD A UTI, ON THE 9TH I WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE PAIN IN MY RIGHT KIDNEY WITH FEVER OVER 103.3. ”
“My Wife got food poisoning when Traveling on Business Trip fro Tampa to Boston, Delta Air, two business associates and my wife and i had 5 Sam Lagers and 4 Clam Chowders. 3 ppl had the NH Chowder, She had the NE Chowder got diarrhea while flying to our next... business metg in Buffalo and then vomited all night. On 1/16, Called Rest, the next day spoke to him who said did not have the password so I had to call back at 3pm. We also returned the chicken salad and there was not credit to the $111.22 bill. Today I spoke to other people and call me back and she is not willing to anything so I told her I will challenge my large tip Lory via Amex ”
“Not certain, but all 3 of us had this. A few hours later spouse starts feeling nauseous, followed by my 7 year old then myself. 2 hours later my son starts vomiting a lot. We still only feel queasy. Our son has woken up every hour give or take and... vomited. Gave him Nauzene and sips of water. No fever, no diarrhea he just can’t really keep anything down. 2 adults 1 child. Just a few hours after eating. We all had burgers, child was the only one to eat bacon. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of several milk products by Agropur Cooperative due to the presence of sanitizer. There has been one illness reported linked to this recall.
CFIA advises consumers not to consume these products even if they don't look or smell spoiled. Return them to the place of purchase.... These products were sold in Ontario and Quebec provinces.
- Sealtest Skim Milk (2 L). UPC: 64420001412. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- Sealtest Skim Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420001405. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 1% Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420001603. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 2% Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420000774. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 2% Milk (1 L). UPC: 64420000798. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- L'ecole, c'est nourissant 2% Milk (150mL). UPC: 55872001068. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- Sealtest 3.25% Milk (1 L). UPC: 64420000244. Code: FE 08 (1490)
You can check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Soutce: CFIA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us