IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
El Charro De San Francisco, 3655 E 106th St, Chicago, IL, USA
2 months ago
Report date: Nov 23, 2022
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: 3-603. 11 observed no consumer advisory disclosure on the menu for all items that can be ordered raw or undercooked (eggs). Instructed to provide a disclosure on all items that can be ordered... undercooked or raw. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-601. 11(c) observed minor grease debris under flat top grill in the food prep area. Instructed to clean and sanitize.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed food handler certificates are expired. Instructed to meet requirement for wait staff and food handlers (that do not have a manager's certificate. )
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed the city of chicago food service sanitation manager's allergen training certificates are expired. Instructed to meet requirement and renew for city of chicago food service sanitation managers only.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Chicken that was either undercooked or stored at the incorrect temperature
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
So January 24th my mom and kids had food from there about 5pm my kids had not ate anything else all before or after not sure about my mom if she ate but she too had the symptoms but that night around 11/12 my daughter was throwing... up with diarrhea and stomach pains then the next morning my other daughter called from school with the same symptoms then today I had breakfast from there and now am experiencing the same symptoms days later | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
A group of 9 teenagers dined here and those who ate the Chicken fajitas all got sick. My kids said they couldn’t even eat the chicken bc it was nasty and rubbery. Called to complain to the restaurant. Don’t eat here. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered a cheese pizza. Both the wife and I got sick. Major cramps all day. Dirty employees don't wash their hands. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
My husband and I ordered dinner last night and shared most of the food. We haven’t been able to stop throwing up since the middle of the night. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Went here, ordered a kale Caesar salad with blackened chicken. About 2-3 hours after had painful stomach cramps, diarrhea, and stomach pain. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Recent Interesting Reports
Yesterday 4 hours after eating their Tillamook Mud Slide Ice Cream, I got very sick. It was so bad that I could not even stand. For Almost had to call 911. I really felt for the first time I was going to die from the convulsions. This... first time I ever got knocked out on the floor from eating ice cream. 12 hours of vomiting constantly all over the place. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I stopped eating lucky charms for almost a year since my son and I got very sick after eating. I tried today and already sick. Not sure what ingredient is causing it but in the trash. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
The CDC is investigating a Norovirus Outbreak linked to the P&O Cruises Arcadia from December 29, 2022 to January 3, 2023. 84 passengers have reported being ill during the voyage out of a total of 1,986 (4.23%) passengers onboard. of the 818 crew members, 10 have reported... being ill during the voyage, that is 1.22% of all crew. The predominant symptoms are vomiting and diarrhea.
The Arcadia current location is at the North West Atlantic Ocean en route to the Port of Freeport in the Bahamas.
The gastrointestinal illness cases reported are totals for the entire voyage and do not represent the number of active (symptomatic) gastrointestinal cases at any given port of call or at disembarkation.
In response to the outbreak, P&O Cruises and the crew aboard the ship reported the following actions:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures according to the ship’s outbreak prevention and response plan
- Collected stool specimens from passenger and/or crew gastrointestinal illness cases
- Notified embarking guests of the situation onboard and encouraged illness reporting and good hand hygiene.
VSP monitored the situation and the ship’s outbreak response and sanitation procedures.
Norovirus is very contagious and is easily transmitted from person to person most through the oral/fecal route. Considering that hand sanitizer does NOT work against this virus, it is important to wash your hands with soap frequently. Use bleach to clean and disinfect surfaces.
In case you experience vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Had the buffet including
All the chicken dishes
Have liquid diarrhea and extreme stomach cramps. Immediately started cramping after leaving the restaurant. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Ordered two pizzas from Uber eats. After having it felt gassy, and bloated. And diarrhea.
I noticed a mayo packet was on top on cooked pizza which is not food safe. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Gas, Bloating
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting
Suspected source: food from here
Onset: while i was eating
Duration: still going
Sick: just me | Symptoms: Vomiting
Yesterday around 9:30 am
I ordered a venti iced vanilla latte with oat milk and extra shot. Everything else that I ate was shared with other people and they have no symptoms. I started getting symptoms around 9:00pm last night. I just hope speaking out will help... other customers not go through what I went through. I also had a fever and chills. | Symptoms: Fever, Chills, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ate packaged Butter Leaf lettuce from there in the evening, woke up with severe diarrhea and vomited. Usually I wash the lettuce before eating but this time I didn’t. It lasted for 2 days and was horrible!!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting