Mom's Midtown, 701 9th Ave, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 1 year ago
9th Avenue, New York, 10019 New York, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“Violation points: 45
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
3) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
4) Canned food product observed dented and not segregated from other consumable food items.
5) Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
6) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.