IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Subway, North Main Street, Princeton, IL, United States
June 30, 2016 11:32 AM
2247 North Main Street, Princeton, 61356 Illinois, United States
Driving back from Iowa, I stopped at Subway in Princeton, IL. Ordered the rotisserie chicken with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olive, banana pepper and jalapeno pepper. Ate my sandwich, and about 20 minutes later my stomach felt weird. Later that nigh started the diarrhea and my body felt tired and cold. It was 80* in my bedroom and I was freezing under two blankets. It's been 48 hours and my stomach is still gurgling and all I've ate since then was a fruit bar and some crackers. If I have to use another piece of toilet paper, I am going to die.
December 4, 2020 6:57 PM
“A 6 inch white bread chicken sub with cheddar cheese and some salad. Around 5:30pm yesterday myself and my son and daughter decided to have that instead of MacDonald's for dinner. I had a chicken sub, my son had a chicken strip sub, my daughter had a salad bowl with steak. Around 11:00pm that night... my son was complaining of headaches, shakiness and shortly after began projectile vommiting. ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 27, 2020 3:03 AM
“Rotten grapes One person got food poisoning. Has been having stomach pain and diarrhea. We found a grape with rotten food on it. ”
December 2, 2020 6:36 PM
“I bought a bottle of Jersey Milk today 2.12.20 made my husband a hot chocolate with it, for bedtime. He is now in the bathroom vomiting,it turns out that the use by date on the milk is 9th November. Looks like he won't be going into work tomorrow, thanks to them. I find it astonishing it appears the... stock on your shelves haven't been checked. ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
November 8, 2020 8:19 AM
“Bought a bag of avocados and when I ate one I got sick. Throwing up, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and headache. ”
November 14, 2020 2:27 AM
“On 11/13/2020 @ 19:00 ordered 2 pizzas. Around midnight my son started vomiting. @ 02:00 we both have nausea and diarrhea. ”
November 21, 2020 8:26 AM
“My husband and I got delivery last night. It arrived cold. I ended up with vomiting and diarrhea. My husband ended up with diarrhea. Not great. I’m also pregnant, so, food poisoning is not the safest thing right now. Thanks ”
December 4, 2020 9:42 AM
“I was going to chruchs chiken near the food basics with my dad i was watching the complete 5th season of the simpsons when i want home i tried i didn't got sick form the biscuits they taste good the chickens spice made me go take a cr*p intil today i have less symptoms now i have a sword throught an... d an upset stomach so i will get beter ”
November 21, 2020 2:13 AM
“I ordered an orange juice from the drive thru because I haven't been feeling well. I get home and my orange juice tastes watered down. So I drove back to the location and waited in the drive thru for what felt like 20 minutes. I get to window number one and explained that the orange juice doesn't ta... ste right. The young lady at the window with an extremely bad attitude proceeds to ask "So you want another orange juice or a refund". I told her if I can I would like another orange juice if at all possible. The young lady leaves and comes back a few minutes later with another young lady who has an even worst attitude. She hands me an orange juice that appears to be former than usual... I look at her very suspiciously and she tells me "That's the last orange juice". I take a sip and it still tastes watered down... Both ladies start laughing hysterically, which makes me feel like they may have spit either or possibly put something in my drink. I was able to get the shift managers name (who is also rude). When I got home I called the restaurant and asked for the name of the young ladies. But was hung up on!!! This is unacceptable behavior especially with covid 19 running rapid. I ordered an orange juice from the drive thru because I haven't been feeling well. I get home and my orange juice tastes watered down. So I drove back to the location and waited in the drive thru for what felt like 20 minutes. I get to window number one and explained that the orange juice doesn't taste right. The young lady at the window with an extremely bad attitude proceeds to ask "So you want another orange juice or a refund". I told her if I can I would like another orange juice if at all possible. The young lady leaves and comes back a few minutes later with another young lady who has an even worst attitude. She hands me an orange juice that appears to be former than usual... I look at her very suspiciously and she tells me "That's the last orange juice". I take a sip and it still tastes watered down... Both ladies start laughing hysterically, which makes me feel like they may have sip either or possibly put something in my drink. I was able to get the shift managers name (who is also rude). When I got home I called the restaurant and asked for the name of the young ladies. But was hung up on!!! This is unacceptable behavior especially with covid 19 running rapid. ”
November 21, 2020 9:46 AM
“Deviled eggs Me and my wife and 1 year old daughter went there for dinner i had the mushroom flatbread and deviled eggs I shared the deviled eggs with my daughter 2 hours after I began to experience stomach pain and when I arrived home all night I had very bad diarrhea and this morning my daughter... has been suffering the same fate of explosive diarrhea it’s definitely the Deviled eggs from there ”