IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Beef burger
May 12, 2021 9:16 AM
“Beef burger on the on Friday 7 th may . The sample has come back from the hospital and confirmed food poisoning. One person got sick . The symptoms started same day . The person went to hospital where the sample has today came back positive for food poisoning. ”
April 5, 2021 3:41 AM
“We went last night. We ordered family value box and an extra beef burger. Everyone who had chicken related food started vomiting, diarrhea or nausea symptoms . My two boys who had the chicken nuggets vomited the whole night time. I had a spicy chicken burger and started huge stomachache and diarrhea... at 4am in the morning. My mum who had one chicken nugget had stomachache as well. It was a terrible experience as it was Easter Sunday, we could not have any doctors coming until Monday we required for a home doctor who said we are food poisoned and need to suffer until all poison out of body. This is the first time we had food poisoning. I hope no one needs to suffer through this, it is terrible. ”
February 11, 2021 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 01-21-2021
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed about 20 landing on clean pans and utensils in the ware washing area across from cook line. Observed about 30 landing and flying around the soda fountai... n syrup cartons station in a room near back exit door. Observed about 10 landing on heavily soiled floor drains at cook line and throughout the kitchen area.
High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in holding unit. Observed raw chicken breast over raw beef burgers in walk in cooler. Operator stored raw chicken properly. **Corrected On-Site**
High Priority - Vacuum breaker missing at mop sink faucet or on fitting/splitter added to mop sink faucet. Vacuum breaker in disrepair.
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
February 2, 2021 11:10 PM
“My 6 year old, used to love these Birds eye beef burgers , but over the last 6 months he will became very sick , everytime he has them , my Son is a fussy eater , an won't eat much at dinner and now scared to eat birds eye burgers incase he sick .. wonder if the ingredients have changed? ”
January 7, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 5, 2021
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed menu with a footnote reminder statement on the menu display board and missing disclosure by astericks for related menu items (eggs any style and beef burgers). Instructed to provide both disclos... ure statement and reminder on the menu for raw or uncooked animal-based food items offered. (refer to cdph consumer advisory guide provided during 2021 inspection). Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed spilled food matter and residue under and on shake machine. Instructed to detail clean to avoid buildup.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leak from drainpipe of 3-compartment sink dripping into metal cup. Instructed to repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed supplies and boxes stored on the floor in the two front employee storage closets. Instructed person in charge to properly store items by elevating at least six inches from the floor on raised shelving units.
Source: chicago.gov ”
December 18, 2020 9:41 PM
“Pulled beef burger Daughter and I Ordered and ate large pulled beef burger meals around 12:30 pm Yesterday and then was up most of night vomiting and watery poos, aching all over, shivers at one stage and constant headache. I’m just trying to get up now after a protein drink. 12:45 ”
Kootenay Co-op brand beef sausages and burgers - recalled due to possible presence of pieces of metal and plastic
September 20, 2020 9:38 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Kootenay Co-op brand beef sausages and burgers by Kootenay Co-op because of the possible presence of pieces of metal and plastic. There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled... products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The products were distributed to British Columbia. The recalled product list includes the following lots:
- Kootenay Co-op Garlic & Onion Beef Sausage (Variable size). UPC: All codes starting with 0 208170. Codes: Packed on SE.09.20. Best Before SE.14.20
- Kootenay Co-op Beef & Wine Sausage (Variable size). UPC: All codes starting with 0 208747. Codes: Packed on SE.09.20. Best Before SE.14.20
- Kootenay Co-op Blue Goose Cattle Lean Beef Burgers (Variable size). UPC: All codes starting with 0 206177. Codes: Packed on SE.10.20. Best Before SE.12.20
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
August 31, 2020 6:21 AM
“The symptoms began the following day having eaten a beef burger at the lounge. The symptoms began with severe migraines which developed to a temperature. This was then followed by vomitting which has been ongoing. I cannot take in anything orally as i just vomit it out straight away. I have also had... severe abdominal pain and diarrhoea alongside a urine infection. I have been diagnosed with infectious gastroenteritis by the doctor alongside a urine infection. I cannot take the medication needed as I vomit it out straight after. As well as this I cannot drink or eat anything due to the same issue. ”
August 7, 2020 2:38 PM
“My daughter had beef burger and she end up E. coli She had it around noon and late night she start having vomiting loose stool cramping ”