IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as I started drinking the coca-cola from here I've been getting stomach pain and have started to get diarrhea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain See Less
McDonald's, Piracicaba, SP, Brazil
1 month ago
Today around 13:00 we bought 2 servings of nuggets of 4 units each, a Bigmac, a MC Chicken Jr and a block of potatoes and 2 units of Coca-Cola. The only items shared were the nuggets and the potato. The only person who was with us and... See More didn't eat on site has no symptoms. We have an adult with vomiting, abdominal pain and general discomfort, an 8-year-old child with vomiting, and another adult with abdominal pain and fever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain See Less
Denny's, 13th Avenue Southwest, Fargo, ND, USA
1 month ago
Drinking Coke, My daughter and I are both sick, horrible stomach pains, diarrhea, gas, nausea, they only thing that we had the same was Coca-Cola. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Gas See Less
Coca-Cola is recalling a limited number of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar multipacks with Christmas cardboard because some packs have been wrongly boxed and may contain Coca-Cola Original taste. This makes the product a potential risk to consumers who need to manage their sugar intake. Distributed in the United... See More Kingdom.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar multipacks with Christmas cardboard (Multipack of 24 x 330 ml cans)
Batch code 301WA1, 302WA1, 303WA1, 304WA1, 305WA5, 306WA5, 307WA5 and 308WA5
Best before 31 October 2023 and 30 November 2023
If you have bought the above product and need to manage your sugar intake, please do not drink it. Instead, contact Coca-Cola on 0800 22 77 11 and they will arrange for you to receive a replacement product.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Coca-Cola
Product recalled: Coca-Cola Zero Sugar multipacks with Christmas cardboard
FSA Recall date: 11/15/2022
Source: food.gov.uk See Less
Report date: Nov 3, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with foodservice sanitation training at time of inspection.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified city of chicago food... See More service sanitation manager on site at start time of inspection while raw meat was being prepared(breaded). The designated person in charge, who is physically on site, must obtain and maintain a valid city of chicago food service sanitation license. Violation corrected on site; the certified city of chicago food service sanitation manager, mario de leon, arrived on site approx halfway through inspection. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand drying provison at handsink in meat cutting(butcher) area. Instructed person in charge to provide hand drying provision at all handsinks at all times and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 100 mouse droppings scattered throughout facility as follows; (at end of canned goods aisle next to black bean display, on the side of cold holding units, underneath shelving in aisle with potato chips, next to display of coca-cola 12 packs, underneath shelf in butchering area). Instructed person in charge to remove all mouse droppings, clean and sanitize all areas, and inform pest control service of activity. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a). Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed build up of rust on shelving throughout sales area of facility. Observed build up of grime on interior of cooler doors throughout sales facility. Instructed person in charge to clean and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed previous core violations from report #2402097 dated: 10/07/2020 not corrected; #50 observed slight leak on 3 compartment sink faucet neck in rear prep area as well as piping leading to ice machine in basement storage. Instructed to repair and maintain in good condition. #53 observed garbage receptacle located inside toilet room without covering. Instructed to provide. #55 observed water-stained ceiling tiles and large holes located throughout premise ceiling including grocery area, sales floor, liquor storage and all prep and storage areas. Must replace and maintain ceiling smooth and easily cleanable. Instructed person in charge to bring all listed items above into compliance and maintain. Priority foundation 7-42-090 citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov See Less
Coca Cola, Tolono, IL, USA
5 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Stomach Pain,Chills
Suspected source: Coca-Cola
Onset: 2 days I've been drinking it today symptoms started
Additional information: It's made me extremely sick | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills See Less
McDonald's, Paseo de Sagasta, Zaragoza, Spain
6 months ago
MED MCROYAL MENU
A COCA-COLA ZERO ZERO MED
1 1 NUGGETS 6 Compl.
A BARBECUE SAUCE
EXT. DOUBLE BAC.MD
1 EXT. DOUBLE BACON
WITHOUT BACON SAUCE
1 DELUXE MED POTATO
ONE WITHOUT SAUCE
A LIPTON MED
COMPLEMENT | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Cherry-coke from vending machine took one sip immediately got sick. Slight vision blurriness light headed nausea slight vomiting lasted for about 10-15 minutes. Can we please go replace the coca-cola products with safer non soda alternatives and better quality water instead of Dasani? | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less
It was on Saint Patrick’s day I decided to go to here for a few drinks with my brother. We didn’t go there to get drunk but it was more of us spending time together since we don’t really talk. We wound up having a really good... See More night out together, spending the entire time in the back of the bar outside. This wasn’t my first time at this place, sometimes I go there for a few beers with my friends. I decided to have their coke and rum for the first time (not my first time having it in general, just the first time I ever let a bar make one for me). I was fine the entire three hours or so I spent there. Drank very slowly that night. Finished off with 6 cups. So after I left I was still very much sober because I have a really good alcohol tolerance (being able to finish a whole bottle of captain Morgan normally). But after about 30 minutes after I got home I started violently puking and shitting. Almost had to get hospitalized because my family was terrified. I don’t think anything was wrong with the rum they used but I think they may of used some expired coca-cola, or it had a lot of bacteria in it. I spent the next 2 days extremely dehydrated and unable to eat losing 10 pounds of fluid. I tried to call them the night I got sick but they were just quick to deny anything was wrong with their rum and just assumed I had too much to drink. If I ever go back I’m only gonna ever have their bottled beer since that’s the safest thing to drink for me now due to this experience. I forget what my brother drunk. He was lucky to only get an upset stomach and he only had 3 drinks. Maybe they just don’t have the same standards in their outside bar as they do on the inside one. Another thing to add, I didn’t go on an empty stomach & I drink tons of water everyday so this was really out of the blue for me. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dehydration See Less
Big tasty and Coca-Cola, I'm sick 1 hour after eating. Violent vomiting 1 hour after consumption | Symptoms: Vomiting See Less