IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, Boulevard de la Blancarde, Marseilles, Francia
November 16, 2020 11:34 AM
64 Boulevard de la Blancarde, Marseille, 13004 Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
I eat and few hours later i have diarrea all thé day , i want vomité And i have alot nausea And headckeak as well . Is my last meal! Feel so bad
April 8, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Apr 5, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with chicago food sanitation certificate on site. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operations. Priority foundation... 2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site nor city of chicago certificate posted while tcs foods (chicken, soup) are being prepared and served. Instructed to operate with a city of chicago certified manager on site at all times. 7-38-012(a) priority foundation violation. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site during inspection. Instructed to provide employee health policy for all employees. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no pest control log book from a licensed pest control company provided on the premises. Management instructed to provide a pest control log book from a licensed pest control company with all required documentation. Priority foundation 7-38-020(c).
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: found wiping cloth stored on top of three compartment sink. Must properly store wiping cloths in a sanitizing solution while not in use.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: found outside garbage area not maintained. Observed dumpster overflowing preventing lid from not closing properly. This is harborge and a food source for rodentsand other pest. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found ceiling tile near restroom with water stain. Instructed to repair or replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dirt and debris on floor drains throughout premises. Must clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no proof of allergen training certificate. Management instructed that all certified food managers must obtain this certificate
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 9, 2021 9:05 AM
“I ate there at 12pm yesterday 4/8/21. I got sick around 6pm.
April 10, 2021 8:36 AM
“Ate around 8 pm, we both were having horrible diarrhea by that night, still happening, even though it’s been two days since. Ordered on April 8th. I had a roasted chicken footling and he had a turkey and salami footling with veggies. ”
March 28, 2021 2:57 AM
“We are two who ate last night burgers and fries and immediately after we find ourselves nailed to bed, with a huge headache, diarrhea, vomiting, chills... It could only be that because we didn't eat anything more than the day. Horrible ”
March 22, 2021 4:43 AM
February 14, 2021 4:17 PM
“I ate my KFC menu is an hour after I started to have very stomach ache my belly that made a lot of noise and want to vomit for 2 days I had liquid and sicky yellow stools... ”
December 12, 2020 10:54 PM
“I eat a Menu filet o fish from Macdonalds de Mourepiane in Marseille. following that, I felt symptoms such as: spasm of severe stomach ache, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. I had to go to the hospital in the evening. ”
July 22, 2018 2:07 AM
“It may be too late, but on 30 June 2017, last year I had dinner at the Sofitel and at 2am the following morning I was violently ill. I called a doctor at 9am who examined me and said it was food poisoning. The doctor gave me 2 prescriptions. He asked me when I was I was returning home and I said... 4pm that same day. He seemed shocked but I made it on board and flew home. I never reported it to anyone because they really were lovely in the restaurant. ”
February 22, 2018 5:26 AM
“I was at this restaurant for lunch on February 18,2018 with three other friends (one of whom is pregnant). Three of us came down with food poisoning: diarrhea, vomiting, and fever. Thankfully our pregnant friend escaped since she didn’t eat any of the raw items on the platter. The effects have laste... d days (feeling not up to eating much of anything). A disappointing turn of events. ”
April 5, 2021 2:45 PM
“To eat macdo. I eat a triple cheese only 1 h after i have ue the symptoms so I left the next day to the emergency which had my die it was a food poisoning since that day I can't swallow anything eat i made that empty I am very badly ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 29, 2021 2:48 PM
“Simple Truth Organic® Cherry Berry Blend Frozen Fruit
Most likely hepatitis A. ”
March 23, 2021 3:01 PM
“Company name: Bobo’s
Brand name: Bobo’s
Product recalled: Maple Pecan Oat Bar
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Peanuts
FDA Recall date: March 23, 2021
Recall details: Bobo’s of Boulder, Colorado is issuing a voluntary recall of Bobo’s Maple Pecan Oat Bars because they may contain undeclared pea... nuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Maple Pecan Bars were distributed through retail stores nationwide and through online orders at www.eatbobos.com. The product can be identified by the lot code found on a stamp on the back of the bar: 0L30112B, Best By 7/30/21 or 7/31/21. The bars are 3oz and may be a single bar or in a box of 12. UPC Code: 829262000210
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that product containing peanuts was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of peanuts on the ingredient deck. No other Bobo’s product with this best buy date was impacted.
Consumers who have purchased the affected lot should return the product to where it was purchased to request an exchange or full refund if there is an allergy concern. Affected product should then be discarded in a secure place and not consumed. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 303-938-1977 between Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm MDT.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
April 6, 2021 2:16 AM
“I followed instructions on how to cook for pan method. I washed skillet with soap. And proceeded. Got sick maybe ten minutes minimum after eating 6 dumplings! ”
March 16, 2021 3:31 PM
“Not sure we were at the casino and are there. We went to the casino resort and we only ate at the terrace cafe and now me and my husband both are having diarrhea since we got back well my husband got sick the last night we were there.
March 11, 2021 ”
April 4, 2021 9:45 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Asda 2 Original Chicken Chargrills by Asda because salmonella has been found in the product.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Asda 2 Original Chicken Chargrills... (170g). Batch code: 31120953. Best before: 05 September 2022.
The presence of salmonella makes the product listed above unsafe to eat. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
April 1, 2021 3:24 PM
“Crispy chicken sandwich from there After 30 minutes I eat the sandwich i stared feeling sick. Today I still feeling sick
after 30 minutes i stared filing bloated.
Today 4/1 still sick.
I haven't eat nothing today just a tea. ”
March 13, 2021 2:16 PM
“I only ate the food i received...and now i started vomiting
March 21, 2021 2:24 PM
“wicked wings and thus is not the first time 6 wicked wings and almost every time now, my 10 year old son eats them for dinner and around early morning he is vomiting and has diarohea. My eldest son has the same but doesn't get sick
March 13, 2021 6:00 PM
“Ate bagged triple washed spinach with from Boskovich Family Farms. Nausea and diarrhea. Ordered via delivery. Assume it’s that location delivering. ”