IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Chipotle Mexican Grill, East Lake Cook Road, Wheeling, IL, USA
June 9, 2021 9:17 PM
“at about 6 pm I came home with my take-out burrito bowl. It was a vegetarian bowl (rice, grilled veggies, corn salsa, mild salsa, salsa verde, lettuce, and cheese). Approximately an hour and thirty minutes later, I felt nauseous and came down with the runs. Haven’t gotten off the toilet for about ha... lf an hour. ”
June 15, 2021 2:26 PM
“Not sure 2 people sick, 6-18 hours ”
June 15, 2021 9:57 PM
“Chicken burrito bowl with guac, sour cream, cheese, corn, salsa. Have been sick approx 3 hours after eating. I'm the only one who ate from there, and the only one whos sick. ”
June 16, 2021 6:12 PM
“I ordered tacos from chipotle last night and within 1 hour and 30 mins. I felt nauseous, diarrhea, body aches, chills and woke up in a complete sweat in the middle of the night. ”
March 19, 2021 4:13 PM
“I ate pizza and wings around 7:00pm yesterday I been throwing up since 9pm I can’t wait or drink anything. ”
November 30, 2020 4:45 PM
“I ate a whopper on lunch and about an hour later started having stomach pains. I then got diarrhea several hours later and still have it. This all happened Friday Nov 27, 2020 ”
January 6, 2020 7:51 AM
“After eating here My wife, she had threw up 2 times, diarrhea for 7 times, now we are at the ER ”
September 20, 2018 12:42 PM
“3. MANAGEMENT, FOOD EMPLOYEE AND CONDITIONAL EMPLOYEE; KNOWLEDGE, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REPORTING - Comments: NO EMPLOYEE HEALTH POLICY AVAILABLE ON-SITE DURING THE INSPECTION FOR THE INSPECTOR TO REVIEW, INSTRUCTED TO PROVIDE A FORM 1B OR SIMILAR DOCUMENTS USED TO DEMONSTRATE COMPLIANCE. PRIORITY FO... UNDATION 7-38-012(A) NO CITATION ISSUED. | 10. ADEQUATE HANDWASHING SINKS PROPERLY SUPPLIED AND ACCESSIBLE - Comments: OBSERVED NO HAND SINK IN OR NEAR THE PANCAKE BATTER PREP ROOM, INSTRUCTED TO INSTALL SINK WITH HOT & COLD WATER, SOAP AND PAPER TOWELS. INSTRUCTED TO MAINTAIN. 5.203.11(A) PRIORITY FOUNDATION, NO CITATION ISSUED.
Source: Chicago Health Dept ”
June 28, 2018 12:36 AM
“My boyfriend had the meatball marinara with mozarella cheese on italian herb and cheese bread. Since eating it..within and hour had stomach cramps, diarrea...then last night developed a fever and chills... still with diarrea amd cramping. We just hit the 24 hours mark and he is exhausted, still is s... weating and has chills. I am going to report this to the health department tomorrow morning when they open. ”
June 16, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jun 15, 2021
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: noted improper internal temperatures of the following tcs food items at the hot holding unit:- meatballs 119. 7f, cream of broccoli soup 120. 1f, soup 125. 1f. Instructed management always to maintain adequate hot holding... temperatures at 135f and above. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: noted outside garbage dumpster overloaded and preventing proper lid closure. Instructed to always have dumpster lid closed to prevent food source for pest priority foundation #7-38-020(b)
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted liquid on floor of basement food/dry storage area from soda bags leaking on ot the floor. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted coving under the door of walk in freezer at the basement food/dry storage area. Instructed to repair and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted employee belongings on shelves at the dry storage area and prep area with food items. Instructed to provide a designated area for employees to store their belongings.
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
May 23, 2021 12:35 PM
“supreme pizza We ate their supreme pizza for dinner, within the hour my husband felt uncomfortable and has had nausea and diarrhea. I have been vomiting and had diarrhea.
After dinner yesterday evening ”
June 5, 2021 3:46 PM
“Chili do. After eating it less than 5 minutes. I was the only one that had it. Just an FYI I don’t remember the last time I threw up. I have only thrown up from a serious illness ”
May 25, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Liroy B.V.
Product recalled: Sau Tao (Sun Shun Fuk) ST Amoy Bean Strip
FSA Recall date: 05/25/2021
Recall details: Liroy B.V. is recalling Sau Tao (Sun Shun Fuk) ST Amoy Bean Strip because it contains soya which is not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible hea... lth risk for anyone with an allergy to soya.
- Sau Tao (Sun Shun Fuk) ST Amoy Bean Strip (36x250g bag). Lot number: 252130. Best before: 01 March 2022
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy to soya, do not eat it. Instead return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
This product contains soya, making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to soya.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
June 2, 2021 10:00 PM
“Company name: Banner Smoked Fish, Inc.
Brand name: Banner and multiple other brands
Product recalled: Smoked Fish Products (Salmon, Lox, Trout, and more)
Reason of the recall: Potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination
FDA Recall date: June 02, 2021
Recall details: Banner Smoked Fish, Inc.... of Brooklyn, NY is voluntarily recalling its SMOKED FISH (product names and photos of labels are listed below) of all products within expiry, in all package sizes, all package types and all lots.
The recall is because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
The recalled smoked fish were distributed through retails and distributions, also online purchasing in NY, NJ, IL, PA, CA, FL, NE, AZ, MA, MD, VA, NV, OR, WI, NC, SC, and GA area. The product comes in various sizes in both air packs and vacuum packages. The lot number or sell by date are placed on the back of the package. The products were found to be processed under unsanitary conditions.
The problem was discovered through FDA routine inspection. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. Consumers who have purchased these items are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
June 8, 2021 4:48 PM
“Eating mangoes I ate 2 mangoes 3 days ago and got sick same night. Wasnt sure what caused it and the following day my 2 sons and husband had some and got sick also with my same symptoms and we are all still sick.
I’ve been sick for a few days now after eating some mangoes I ordered there. Vomiting... , nauseous, diarrhea and stomach cramps.
The past few days ”
June 4, 2021 11:27 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of various brands of Tortillon by Fromagerie Albert Perron Inc. because of the presents of pieces of metal.
The recalled products are:
- Perron Tortillon (50 g), UPC: 7 72622 70025 4, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Perron Tortillon Barbecue (50 g), U... PC: 7 72622 73060 2, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Tortillo Tortillo Cheese Barbecue (50 g), UPC: 6 29222 03002 4, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Tortillo Tortillo Cheese Barbecue (160 (8 x 20) g), UPC: 0 29222 03082 4, Code: 3124 EXP 02 AU 2021
- L'fro Salted Twist (50 g), UPC: 0 59851 10208 1, Code: Lot # 3124 2021 AU 02
- None Tortillon (100 g), UPC: 6 29222 03100 7, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Kingsey Tortillon (50 g ), UPC: 0 69104 00365 2, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
- Princesse Tortillon (150 g), UPC: 0 69104 10229 4, Code: Lot # 3124 Best Before: 2021 AU 02
These products were distributed in Quebec.
If you have the recalled products at home, please do not eat them, throw them away, or returned them to the place of purchase.
Check the full warning details on the CFIA website: inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
June 16, 2021 1:54 PM
“Are frozen beef mini taco's night before last. Nauseous and diarrhea yesterday still have upset stomach today. This is the second time I got sick from their food. A few years ago got severe diarrhea from a salad there. Gave another chance never shopping there again. constant recalls of their product... s. ”
June 7, 2021 11:19 PM
“food from there ”
May 31, 2021 3:14 PM
“Pomegranate cups (sold in 4 pack) from there.. expiry date hard to read, but appeared to say may 27. I ate them on Wednesday night, May 26, around 1900 hours. They tasted a bit off, but I don't eat pomegranates often - I was trying to eat healthier and had bought them earlier that week. By Thursda... y morning at 0800 hours, I had diarrhea and had to leave work. I was exhausted and laid in bed for 3 days, with pains bones and muscles I didn't even know I had. I went through chills and feverish spells, I had abdominal cramping, sensitivities to light and sound and no appetite. I got weaker and weaker, not being able to keep any food in my body. I drank electrolytes and water and tried to sleep off the pain in between running to the bathroom. I am still dealing with the diarrhea,.as no walkin doctor would see me with what appeared to be numerous covid symptoms. I went for a covid test on Saturday May 29, which came back negative on Sunday may 30. This allowed me to go to a walkin clinic today - whom confirmed I had food poisoning. I knew exactly what from - the pomegranates.
On thursday, may 27th ”