IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Beef and Lamb Products produced without benefit of inspection - Public Health Alert
March 21, 2021 6:59 PM
The FSIS issued a public health alert about beef and lamb products by One Meat Corp., doing business as Eastern Asia Trading Corporation because they produced without the benefit of federal inspection.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
These products were shipped to an online retailer, Weee! Corporation, and sold directly to consumers through online sales nationwide. While some products bear the establishment number “EST. 45557” inside the USDA mark of inspection, the products were not produced by federal establishment 45557. The beef and lamb products subject to the public health alert are:
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “BEEF OMASUM TRIPES.”
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “GROUND LAMB” with “Production date” 12/26/2020.
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUTTED BEEF FOR BBQ” with “Production date” 7/31/2020.
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CHINESE LAMB BBQ.”
- 2-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUTED BEEF LIGAMENT.”
- Approx. 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CHINESE BEEF BBQ.”
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUBED LAMB FOR BBQ SET.”
A recall was not recommended because it is believed that the affected products are no longer available to be purchased by consumers.
Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov.
For more information: fsis.usda.gov