IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emirates Flight Catering Flight 0501 and 0237- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
November 3, 2018 8:58 AM
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Flights Nov. 1st (Was fine before getting on the flight. Just picked at the breakfast the served on the flight from Mumbai to Dubai. Stuck with water and coffee. Ate some breakfast on the flight from Dubai to Boston. In the 17 hours ate lunch and dinner. Got extreamly ill 5 hours after arriving home.
February 15, 2021 10:23 AM
March 22, 2021 12:19 PM
“on 6 January 2021 My husband and I travelled from Cape Town to Munich departing 6 January and arriving 7 January. We both ate the vegetarian pasta which made us extremely ill. We were ill for 5-6 days after the flight. Unfortunately Lufthansa will not take responsibility for this because no one e... lse from the flight has reported it. If you were also sick from this then please report it to Lufthansa. ”
April 1, 2021 9:02 AM
“Report date: Mar 30, 2021
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: found approximately 25 small live flies on wall in front buffet service area and in the bar area (admiral 2nd floor). Instructed to remove, clean and sanitize the affected areas. Recommend to contact licensed pest... control for service. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020 (a) citation issued
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain storage racks with white mold like build-up inside walk-in cooler (flagship 1st floor).
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain exterior top and sides of high temperature dishmachine (admiral second floor) with calcium/lime build-up.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: backflow preventer device not located behind coffee/espresso machine (buffet service area). Instructed to install so that it can be located to be serviced and maintained.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: toilet room receptacle must be covered inside employee women's washroom. Instructed to provide lid/cover.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean and maintain floor with mold like build-up inside walk-in cooler (flagship side first floor).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: found incomplete allergen training certificate in accordance with pa 100-0367 on site. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training certification.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 21, 2021 2:21 AM
“Not sure One person got sick, it started a day later in the evening and they were unable to sleep that night because they felt sick. I ate the same food from the same place, we ate fried tempura shrimp with some ramen. I've always eaten from the place but it was their first time there, I'm not sure... if that would have affected it?
March 20, 2021 2:21 PM
“Buffet at will afternoon, shortly after stomachache vomiting and fever ”
March 1, 2021 8:19 AM
“I ordered lunch after eating 2pc my stomach reacted in few hours I had diarrhea and I was feeling dizzy. Also I started vomiting and i could feel myself soo weak. It continued for a week like that it got stopped when I took medications from my doctor. ”
February 12, 2021 7:00 PM
“We ate at noon in the restaurant in the evening about 7h later had to vomit 2 bon into the strong and diarrhea etc ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 29, 2021 2:48 PM
“Simple Truth Organic® Cherry Berry Blend Frozen Fruit
Most likely hepatitis A. ”
March 23, 2021 3:01 PM
“Company name: Bobo’s
Brand name: Bobo’s
Product recalled: Maple Pecan Oat Bar
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Peanuts
FDA Recall date: March 23, 2021
Recall details: Bobo’s of Boulder, Colorado is issuing a voluntary recall of Bobo’s Maple Pecan Oat Bars because they may contain undeclared pea... nuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Maple Pecan Bars were distributed through retail stores nationwide and through online orders at www.eatbobos.com. The product can be identified by the lot code found on a stamp on the back of the bar: 0L30112B, Best By 7/30/21 or 7/31/21. The bars are 3oz and may be a single bar or in a box of 12. UPC Code: 829262000210
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that product containing peanuts was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of peanuts on the ingredient deck. No other Bobo’s product with this best buy date was impacted.
Consumers who have purchased the affected lot should return the product to where it was purchased to request an exchange or full refund if there is an allergy concern. Affected product should then be discarded in a secure place and not consumed. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 303-938-1977 between Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm MDT.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
April 6, 2021 2:16 AM
“I followed instructions on how to cook for pan method. I washed skillet with soap. And proceeded. Got sick maybe ten minutes minimum after eating 6 dumplings! ”
March 16, 2021 3:31 PM
“Not sure we were at the casino and are there. We went to the casino resort and we only ate at the terrace cafe and now me and my husband both are having diarrhea since we got back well my husband got sick the last night we were there.
March 11, 2021 ”
April 4, 2021 9:45 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Asda 2 Original Chicken Chargrills by Asda because salmonella has been found in the product.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Asda 2 Original Chicken Chargrills... (170g). Batch code: 31120953. Best before: 05 September 2022.
The presence of salmonella makes the product listed above unsafe to eat. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
April 1, 2021 3:24 PM
“Crispy chicken sandwich from there After 30 minutes I eat the sandwich i stared feeling sick. Today I still feeling sick
after 30 minutes i stared filing bloated.
Today 4/1 still sick.
I haven't eat nothing today just a tea. ”
March 13, 2021 2:16 PM
“I only ate the food i received...and now i started vomiting
March 21, 2021 2:24 PM
“wicked wings and thus is not the first time 6 wicked wings and almost every time now, my 10 year old son eats them for dinner and around early morning he is vomiting and has diarohea. My eldest son has the same but doesn't get sick
March 13, 2021 6:00 PM
“Ate bagged triple washed spinach with from Boskovich Family Farms. Nausea and diarrhea. Ordered via delivery. Assume it’s that location delivering. ”