Nick's Family Restaurant, Washington Avenue, San Leandro, CA, United States


Tammy 2017-06-01 12:00
The best thing for you to do is to go to your local health officials and file a complaint. If you were not the only one getting sick, that is an outbreak and they will defiantly look into it. Another choice is to complain to FDA or FDA's FSIS (Food Safety Inspection Service).