Oficina De Amigos, 4039 W Lawrence Ave , Chicago, Il, USA
Report 4 weeks ago
West Lawrence Avenue, Chicago, 60630 Illinois, United States
“Report date: May 1, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010,no citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: procedure/plan for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events on site but has in-complete kit/supplies. (necessary items at a minimum: gloves, face masks, disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer/spray that kills norovirus). Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,no citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed hand washing sink in food prep area not accessible for employees to wash hands. Observed storing herbal life nutrition articles,boxes,plastic grocery bags,office supplies being stored/blocking hand sink. Instructed manager, hand washing sink must be accessible for employees to wash hands at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030,no citation issued. (corrected on site) cos.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide and maintain a visible thermometer inside the refrigerator
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: no pest control log book available. Instructed to provide a licensed pest control log book with all required documents and maintain pest control log book on site as required for review. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(c),no citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed small water leak at base of faucet of 3-compartment sink. Instructed to repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: wash room door must be self closing. Must install a self closing device on door and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear dry storage room and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage and elevate stock items at least 6' inches off the floor to facilitate cleaning.