Food Poisoning Reports
Get the automated API feed
Recent Interesting Reports
4 got sick about an hour or so after eating the pizza | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 525,717 pounds of canned beef with gravy products by Crider Foods, a Stillmore, Ga because they may be contaminated with unsafe levels of lead, due to a spice mix used from an outside supplier. These products were shipped to retail... locations nationwide.
The recalled products are:
- 12-oz. cans of “Hargis House ROAST BEEF AND GRAVY” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
- 12-oz. cans of “Clover Valley FULLY COOKED ROAST BEEF WITH GRAVY” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
- 12-oz. cans of “Kroger ROAST BEEF WITH GRAVY” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
- 12-oz. cans of “Hostess ROAST BEEF WITH GRAVY” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
- 12-oz. cans of “Laura Lynn roast beef WITH GRAVY” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
- 12-oz. cans of “ARMOUR Roast Beef WITH GRAVY” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
- 12-oz. cans of “HARVEST CREEK Roast Beef with Gravy” with best buy dates of 10/22/2022 and 3/15/2023.
The recalled products were produced on October 22, 2020, and March 15, 2021. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to the consumption of these products.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ pantries. If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away or returned them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing food poisoning symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more information, please check on FSIS website: fsis.usda.gov
Brownies from their bakery Purchased several items, picked up brownies in a large pkg from bakery. I was the only one that had one after a light dinner. Awoke at 1 am with severe vomiting of the brownie itself. Lasted 24 hours, quite miserable. Couldn’t sleep or... drink water w/out returning. What the hell.
24 September 2021 | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Nausea
My family and I did a trip and we literally shared everything, with the exception of a tri-tip sandwich there. My son and I split the sandwich, and my husband passed as he was full from breakfast.
My son and I got severe food poisoning, and my... husband did not. The sauce tasted a bit off, but thought it was their secret sauce. The sandwich consisted of bun, meat, and sauce. So it’s one of those. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
1.5 hrs after eating takeaway from here, suddenly experienced the worst stomach cramps and diarrhoea. Had to rush to the toilet and spent 30mins in there, still have stomach pains afterwards. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Asda is recalling Asda Extra Special Lamb Moussaka because it contains egg which is not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg.
- Asda Extra Special Lamb Moussaka (400g). Use by: 14... October 2021, 15 October 2021, 16 October 2021 and 17 October 2021
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy or intolerance to egg do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
This product contains egg making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to egg.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Company name: Asda
Product recalled: Asda Extra Special Lamb Moussaka
FSA Recall date: 10/06/2021
My stomach started hurting and cramping 30 minutes after finishing the pizza. 3 people got sick. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain