IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Grape leaves
April 21, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Apr 16, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following tcs foods held in the front display cooler at improper food temperatures: rice stuffed grape leaves @ 48. 9f, hummus @ 48. 4f, cooked eggplant spread @ 45. 3f, chickpea salad @ 46f, couscous @44. 6f... . All food discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: noted two reduced oxygen packaging machines on the premises with no written variance/approval on site for operation from the c. D. P. H. Must provide. Machines and all rop foods are tagged held for inspection and must not use/serve until all requirements are met. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued
32. Variance obtained for specialized processing methods
- comments: noted a vacuum packaging machine on site and assorted food items inside the walk-in cooler vacuum packaged with no proof of haccp or variance per health code requirement. Instructed management discontinue the vacuum packaging process until a variance and haccp are approved by the health department. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: noted pre-packaged chips on display and for sale not properly labeled with the business name, address and list of ingredients. Must provide.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers of foods not in the original container must be labeled with the product common name.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: missing sneeze guard at the newly installed front prep area between the front prep table/donut making machine and public access at the entrance/exit. Noted an open two foot space between the display case and glass window allowing direct access from the public. Instructed to install an adequate sneeze guard. Priority violation. No citation issued
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted the table top can opener with encrusted food debris and excessive rust. Must clean after each use and remove rust.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted floor behind the hot water tank with dirt and debris. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted an employees personal belonging being stored in the bag-in-box soda dispensing system. Instructed to store all personal clothing in the designated employee storage area. ----open crack/crevice in the previously repaired wall in the mop sink. Must seal/repair.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 17, 2020 10:19 PM
“Stuffed grape leaves I am Only one that bought & ate stuffed grape leaves from deli went home had 2-3 of them started having nausea & diarrhea, stomach cramps ,chills & headache approx 1-2 hours after & still sick same symptoms 2days later . Should not have bought them as ones on top grape leaves l... ooked black asked for ones on bottom with no discoloration which the did but I still got sick. I Think ones on top of pile were old and should not have been sold or placed on top of fresh ones!? ”
January 17, 2020 3:25 PM
“Date Closed: 01/09/2020
High Priority - Food with mold-like growth. See stop sale. 2 moldy lemons at walk-in cooler. Discarded. **Warning**
High Priority - Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Beets 58F, tomatoes 51F, s... tuffed grape leaves50F, pasta salad 49F, tatsiki sauce 50F at buffet. Rice 79F at cookline under no temperature control. Placed inside cooler to quick chill. **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning**
High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found.b 16 under prep table at end of cookline 6 under Hobart table 3 by prep sink sink 50 under plate storage table in cookline frontline area 20 under grill table at cookline 1 inside oven 2 inside unused cooler at cookline 4 under table at kebab grill at cookline 15 under dish machine 1 inside cooler in dessert prep area **Warning**
Intermediate - Interior of reach-in cooler soiled with accumulation of food residue at cookline and prep area coolers **Warning**
Intermediate - Required employee training expired for some employees. To order approved program food safety material, call DBPR contracted provider: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (SafeStaff) 866-372-7233. **Warning**
December 14, 2019 2:06 PM
“Canned stuffed grape leaves I ate a can of stuffed vegetarian grape leaves, only 1 got sick as I was the only one eating them. My partner and I had the exact same thing that day except for the grape leaves. I think symptoms started 8-10 hours after eating ”
February 26, 2019 10:54 PM
“Ordered stuffed grape leaves ate one tasted off threw it in sand my friend spit bers out couldnt eat rest of the day
Tried not to vomit on plane home
Once i did it was grape leaves grape leaves omg still sick ”
December 28, 2018 3:41 PM
“I ate prepackaged grape leaves at on 12/27/18. I also had a turkey and blue cheese sandwich. My family ate the sandwich with me but did they did not eat the grape leaves.
I am very sick, projectile vommiting and diarrhea, chills and fever. ”
April 5, 2018 10:50 AM
“I topped at Whole Foods last night after work, I picked up some groceries and dolmas stuffed grape leaves ( prepackaged in round plastic container) I had about 5 pieces right after I came home around 5pm. I didn’t have anything else since noon that day, and dinner was expected to be around 8:30. I f... elt notions right around dinner and decided to skip it. Around 9pm I started vomiting and it lasted up until 2am. I had a fever and chills. This morning I checked the package, it is not expired ( epiration date is April 17. I dotn think I would eat this product for the rest of my life. ”
July 18, 2017 6:31 PM
“2 days of nausea. I ate the hummus, stuffed grape leaves and the vegetable skewers. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
May 4, 2021 11:18 AM
“Tea from there I got off work,,feeling fine but hungry..went to drive thru..sipped a little of my unsweetened tea..stopped at gas station for fuel and to dollar store for quick pick,.began feeling queasy right away...got home and felt really sick...did not eat anything..all food is still in bag
Yes... terday ”
May 5, 2021 2:14 PM
“I ordered a take out 2 days ago and I started feeling sick that night. It's been 2 days and I'm still experiencing nausea and diarrhea. ”
May 5, 2021 1:12 AM
“I ate the southwest veggie wrap and I got nausea and severe diarrhea after 2 hours and that’s the only thing I ate in the last 12 hours prior to the southwest veggie wrap. ”
April 26, 2021 8:34 AM
“Eating chicken breast salads I ate a chicken breast salad every day for 5 days. I didnt realizen it was the chicken salad until I stopped eating it. My symptoms started after the first salad, and they kept getting worse.
3 days ago until now ”
May 4, 2021 12:01 PM
“Company name: Russ Davis Wholesale
Brand name: Crazy Fresh and Quick & Easy
Product recalled: Veggie Pizza
Reason of the recall: Undeclared soy
FDA Recall date: May 04, 2021
Recall details: Russ Davis Wholesale of Wadena, Minnesota is voluntarily recalling Veggie Pizza under the Crazy Fresh... and Quick & Easy brands as it may contain undeclared soy. People who have an allergy or sever sensitivity to soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
Crazy Fresh and Quick & Easy brand Veggie Pizza 6.2 oz, in a clear clam shell, sold in grocery stores located in Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Product with Sell By dates of 04/20/21 through 05/04/21 are impacted by this Recall.
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after the crust supplier notified Russ Davis of the undeclared soy allergen. Consumer who purchased Veggie Pizza under the brand of Crazy Fresh or Quick & Easy with soy allergies should not consume this product, and direct questions to Customer Service at 1-877-433-2173.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
May 8, 2021 8:23 PM
“Plain double cheeseburger Just me I was only one but my burger tasted funny thought it was me me but I should have took back got sick because I was in hurry and Hungary
Stomach pain for 5-6 days had every test ran but felt better after about 6 days spent 1300 out of pocket for insurance but feel... better had poops for days but better now ”
April 28, 2021 1:23 AM
“I stopped by around 3pm to grab a late lunch. I got a plate with chow mien, walnut shrimp, and orange chicken. Within 45 min my stomach was sour, and I was belching acid. Around 5:30pm I was puking my guts out. My stomach is still in pain and I am cramping 6 hours later. ”
April 30, 2021 5:45 PM
“I ordered late night delivery, I ate a chalupa and some of the nacho bell grande. Later in the night after I had already fell asleep my stomach started cramping bad. I used the bathroom and went back to sleep. In the morning I was sweating feeling feverish vomiting & diarrhea now it’s almost 3pm and... I still can’t hold anything down and my head hurts. ”
April 23, 2021 2:17 AM
“I went there around 450
And there was an small lady
She served me but at the back was a man.
I asked for 3 Pieces of chicken but they gave me one Thy leg and wing.
I don’t ask for that but that’s what they gave me. The date was 22-4-2021
I did not keep my recite but I went in there w... ith my mum just before 5. O’clock.
I need someone answering and I would like you to contact me back this is very important
I was Diarrhoea in all night last night. I was food poisoned I called up the shop and they put the phone down on me, the young lady picked up the phone. ”
May 5, 2021 9:54 AM
“Ate some salmon half way through eating it I realize it was raw!! Went to the ER the next morning long story short I was out of work for a week Lost 8 pounds! And I can’t even get a refund nor lawyer that would take this food tainted case!!!! ”