IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Report date: Nov 29, 2023
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: noted internal temperature of tcs food items inside service coolers to be improper: hydrated onions in water 58. 8f. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 4 lbs of products worth $10. 00 through denaturing process.... Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted heavy and theick geasr accumulation inside the electrical unit of deep fryers. Also noted food particles and food debris inside service cooler. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain all floor drains throughout premises.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violation #58 rule #6-201. 11 from inspection report #2567062 dated 11/15/2022 not corrected. --6-201. 11 floors throughout the entire facility, along all baseboards, at the entranceway to the dining room, throughout the kitchen under all equipment, floor of the walk-in freezer, and washrooms all with dirt, debris, and encrusted grease. -----ceiling ventilation and tiles in both washrooms with excessive dust and dirt. Must clean and maintain all. ----damaged ceiling tile above the utility service sink. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three-compartment sink. Must replace. Priority foundation violation #7-42-090. Citation issued.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at hand washing sink in women's toilet room at 145f. Water temperature at hand washing sink in men's toilet room found at 149f. Both are automatic hand sinks. A... handwashing sink shall have maximum hot water temperature of 49ï¿½c (120ï¿½f) through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean litter on ground surrounding outdoor dumpster area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler training completion for employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 8/11/2021, report #2523885. #47-4-501. 11--observed a torn door gasket inside of the 3 door stand-up cooler(middle door). Instructed management to replace the torn door gasket. #55-6-201. 17--instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles in hallway leading to washrooms. #55-6-501. 12--observed dirty floors with excessive grease build up underneath the fryers. Must clean floors in detail and maintain. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
2 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: White castle
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
I only had two burgers without cheese. Burped them up all day then had severe stomach pains and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I had a bowl of lucky charms in the morning time. Later in the day I started experiencing cramping. The cramps were light but as the time went on it was becoming bare able. My pain level went from 3-10 where I was holding my stomach and... felt like I was being stabbed. I went to the bathroom normal at first but then it was green liquid stool. I threw up and and started becoming pale and weak.
After using the restroom several time with the green liquid stool I started feeling a little better but still cramping and feeling exhausted.
. ShopRite | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Vomiting, Weakness, Stomach Pain, Green Stool
4 months ago
Got a severe case of food poisoning from a Blue Apron meal of vegetarian risotto. It was probably from the mascarpone cheese. The box did have ice packs but its hot here and that may have caused something to go bad | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
a year ago from popeyes i’m pretty sure it was the chicken because my day was going pretty good but as soon as i ate it my stomach felt really weird then i threw up | Symptoms: Vomiting
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ate 4 5 layer burritos last night and woke up with all the symptoms., Something in the 5 layer burritos My daughter also ate here hours after I did so if she has symptoms I’ll let you know. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
I got Banquet Sweet & Sour Chicken I vomited for hrs, shakes diarriah it was way worse . When I gor covid Booster shoet and hr later came in contact with a lady who had it. ( from hell. . Compared to that the food poisoning was... so much worse. I want see that taken off shelves. , ELDERLY PEOPLE WO T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE IT,I amnot days before thacould kill and elderly person, I got from walmart 17th in Hutcinson, ks. , please get this out, Any plant this can happen to. Any plant can mistakes, sometimes all it takes is one worker taking short cuts with sanitation. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Shaking
2 weeks ago
Yesterday I went to ale Spot to have dinner, and before making my order, I asked several times if the fish was fresh, their assured than I asked a fish Tajini, I barely could sleep, had headaches, nausea, diarrhea and I’m feeling dizzy. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Dizziness
Last night Kirkland canned tuna Ate canned tuna, freshly opened with mayonnaise. And was sick a few hours later. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
2 weeks ago
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 621 pounds of fully-cooked chicken product by JX Restaurant, Inc. due to misbranding and undeclared allergens. The product contains sesame oil, a known allergen, which is not declared on the product label. This product was shipped to retail locations in... Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and Wisconsin. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product.
The recalled product is:
- 16-oz. plastic trays containing “SISTER SISTER GENERAL TSO’S CHICKEN with FRIED RICE” and lot codes 11/07/23, 11/11/23, 11/17/23, 11/18/23, or 11/19/23 represented on the label.
The affected product was produced on various dates between Oct. 27 and Nov. 8, 2023, and bears establishment number “P-754” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered by FSIS inspection personnel during a verification task where they discovered that sesame oil was not included on the label.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators or freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered fried shrimp from Mr and Mrs Crab yesterday. My daughter ordered fried oysters and plain shrimp. Within hours of eating it we both experienced stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhea. My daughter was also throwing up and I have had chills. ***I forgot we were here... on Sat and had oysters. I think it was the oysters that weren’t cooked properly. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Chills, Vomiting
Recently ate at red lobster and I kinda tasted the bread to be a bit stale. I order the ultimate feast . Everything was good for a few minutes. My grandma began to complain about her stomach but I thought it’s cause she had coffee . A... few moment after I began to have a fluttering feeling in my stomach . After we left I went to work and began throwing up, light headed and cramping. The following morning diarrhea all day. I was told I got food poisoning! Never ever again I’ll eat at red lobster . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Red Lobster, Shrimp or Lobster.
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: After vomiting all food, I began to feel better after sleeping a few hours | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
3 weeks ago
Order a poké at 12:30 p.m. based on rice, mango, seaweed, red onion.
Choose raw bluefin tuna as the “protein.”
Onset of symptoms at the end of the afternoon.
Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, impossible to get out of bed except for emergency. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
We usually order twice a month from KFC, and this never happened to us, but last night my partner and I got poisoned at the time of eating food, my partner has more tolerable symptoms and I can only tolerate liquids after vomiting, diarrhea and joint pain... after 15 hours have passed... It's a shame because we like products, but we can't go unnoticed for our own good and that of other people. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
2 days ago
8 hour onset, in night, severe bloating/belching, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, after eating product in a basic tomato sauce. 20+ hour duration. Mistakenly attributed accompanying salad. Confirmed from this product when eating leftovers with repeat illness... | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Bloating