McDonald's, Crystal River, Florida, United States
Food Poisoning 2 years ago
Crystal River, 34429 Florida, United States
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“Ordered Southwest Chicken Salad and had it to go. About 10 hours later, my wife became severely ill with abdominal pain and diarrhea. I remember a strong odor when she opened the plastic cover and told her it didn't smell right, almost methane-like. After 24 hours, she slowly regained her... strength and appetite. ”
“My boyfriend and I both ate 2 daily doubles each - Myself and my boyfriend both started feeling upset stomachs about a hour after we ate the followed by diarrhea, nausea and stomach pain. Still suffering diarrhea almost 24hours later. ”
“Ordered food for 4 people, but only three of us consumed a McFlurry and a shamrock shake. Symptoms of stomach virus started about an hour after finishing with vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea. ”
“Ordered spicy chicken and when I went to chewing, everything inside my mouth seemed foreign. Immediately spat it up, made the video, went to bathroom and threw up. When I came out of the restroom I noticed the sandwich and any remaining evidence was discarded and when I requested the... substantial evidence the manager said she's not going into the trash and threatened me with the police. She attempted to simply pacify my clearly traumatized self with a refund for their mishap and then threatened with police when I insisted on the uncooked evidence. Started having pounding headache and feeling nauseous so was transported via ambulance from the scene and diagnosed with gastroenteritis from capital Regional medical center. ”
“My child and I ate key lime pie.
Within 4 hours we were both violently ill. My husband called the restaurant and reported the poisoning to the manager, called MD too but was told we would have to wait out the symptoms. MD said most likely salmonella poisoning.Told to hydrate... but can't keep anything down...totally extremely painful and miserable experience. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Arrived Jan 30, 2020 with a group of 11 adults. Second day into trip we spent the day at the side pool. Few of us had a tequila shot and mojito. Simultaneously, 5 of us became very ill. Vomiting, could not stand up, passing out and blacking out. We have... no memory of the rest of the day. Only thing I remember is being dragged up the stairs to my hotel room by life guard and other staff member. Thankfully, the members of the group who did not get affected ensured we were cared for. When I woke up, I had hot/cold flashes and vomited bile for the next 10hrs. ”
“On February 13th my daughter ate a can of Great Value Beef Ravioli with Tomato Sauce. About 30 minutes later she started getting a bad stomach ache..She couldn’t stand up straight. She tried to go to sleep. After about an hour of laying down, she ran to the restroom because... she had diarrhea. She went to the restroom several times during the night after that with more explosive diarrhea..Then at about 4:00 in the morning she began vomiting. At one point she had diarrhea and vomiting at the same time. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us