McDonald’s, McAllen, TX, USA
Poisoned 1 month ago
McAllen, Texas, United States
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“double quarter pounder My son had his food around 10pm last night at 8:30am this morning he had all the symptoms. We did a video chat with his doctor and that was the only thing he ate differently then the rest of the house. ”
“My husband and I ate on Sunday May 24, 2020 and immediately I told him food “smelled different” and we ate it anyways. I ate fish and he ate cheeseburgers and fries. First bite of my fish the cheese tasted odd so I took it off. My husband ate his... food and that night about two hours after my husband was horribly ill!! Dry heaving, vomiting, sweats, fever, chills just horrible. Me not so much. Well, 2 days later he still can’t eat or take much liquids in without a tornado in his belly!! So, today a friend of mine posted similar symptoms and the relief she was feeling better. She thought she had the flu. Come to find out her and her family ate there Saturday night and her entire family at nuggets and she ate BEEF!! Today she is feeling slightly better but still very upset belly.
PLEASE BE WARNED THIS COULD BE A COINCIDENCE BUT WITH COVID AND ALL THE ISSUES THIS SEEMS LIKE A MEAT DISTRIBUTION ISSUE!!
BE SAFE, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, ban BEEF from where you don’t know where it comes from.
“I bought food around 11pm and after I took my first bite I noticed the quarter pounder was raw. I had eaten some chicken nuggets before that and decided to check the ones I had left and they were also undercooked, now at 12am I feel extremely hot, feel the... need to throw up, I have extreme nausea, and I’m sweaty. ”
“Coworker and I had breakfast consisting of hash browns and breakfast burritos. Both started experiencing stomach cramps then severe diarrhea that afternoon. It’s 2 days later and we’re both still sick. It was the only thing we ate that day and both of us experienced these same symptoms. It’s violent... diarrhea. Bad cramps. I emailed them to report. We'll see if they respond. ”
“Saturday May 2nd 2010 I have half a burrito with steak rice and veggies cheese, sour cream and lettuce. This is the only thing I ate all day. I ate the other half later that night woke up early the next morning with severe stomach cramps, sweating, diahrea, vomiting
I... took my temperature I had a fever this lasted all day and the next day by the third day I felt better and could keep down small amounts of crackers and applesauce. ”
“Their food We got food from there grill drive through, Me and my son, two hours later we both have very bad diarrhea ”
“I ate grilled shrimp and I got sick about midnight on Wednesday. I started feeling bad I started having diarrhea and nausea and leg pains it hurt to move my body it is Sunday still have diarrhea and nausea. One. 4-5 hours latter ”
“Chicken not cooked all the way. Myself and girlfriend ate the chicken We did not realize it was still red inside bloody Until it was too late. My girlfriend got sick 1 hour after. I got sick an hour and a half later. I called and a young lady answered.... I told her. She did not act like she understood or cared. We bought two chickens. Both of them were Raw. I told her she should check the chicken and take it off the shelf. I'm sure she did not. ”
“I went down there on 10 May to order food for mother day dinner that night.
My family member ate the food, and within an hour, my nephew had diarrhea. As for me, I start to develop a fever.
The next morning, the rest of my family members started to... have diarrhea which included me. For my case, I was rather serious as I keep on going to the toilet even though I took medication, nothing seem to be working.
That night, I went to see my gp and I was confirm for food poisoning. Please look into this matter, this is not the first time I have patronize this shop, but it will definitely be my last time going there. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us