IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
It is possible to get food poisoning from sushi. Salmonella, vibrio, listeria, and parasites are among the risks associated with eating raw fish and raw seafood. In December 2019 Fuji Food Products Inc. recalled ready to eat sushi, salads and spring rolls due to potential listeria contamination.
April 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 29, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy from each employee. Priority foundation... 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up procedure or supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrheal events. Management instructed to provide both. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: observed an outdated lab analysis dated from 2012 for the sushi rice ph. Premises prepares and serves sushi rice for the fried sushi rolls. Management instructed to provide an updated lab analysis for the ph of the sushi rice and must maintain lab results that are less than 5 years old. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the interior and exterior of the prep coolers, oven next to deep fryers, deep fryers, and prep tables.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 31, 2021 8:58 PM
“Door Dash, Poke/sushi I got diarrhea the next day after eating a poke bowl. I was the only one eating. It came from here, and was delivered by door dash.
March 28, 2021 2:31 PM
“Got take out sushi.
Next day threw up 20 times, explosive diarrhea, abdominal cramps, chills
March 27, 2021 3:09 PM
“Oops March 14 2021 We ate sushi for our anniversary and we both got sick once we got home about a few hours later we both started to vomit diarrhea upset stomach and cramps it was all the sushi we had eaten. It was horrible. It was painful ”
March 25, 2021 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 03-02-2021
High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Discontinue use of dishmachine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until dishmachine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Sanitizer 0ppm chlorine. Triple sink set upTechnician arrived d... uring inspection and corrected. **Corrected On-Site** **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Approximately 25 live flies at sushi bar some landing on plates, cutting board, clean storage containers and plastic wrap. Approximately 5 live flies at dishwasher area 1 live fly landing on sushi boat in kitchen Approximately 25 live flies in dining room Approximately 15 live flies at the bar some landing on shaker cups and glasses
High Priority - Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. Raw eggs stored behind cooked pork. Eggs moved **Corrected On-Site**
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above. At sushi line, dynamite topping (117°F - Hot Holding). Item to be reheated to 165°F to hot hold **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health ”
March 25, 2021 3:46 PM
“Sushi Used doordash around 7pm The 'wild salmon's wasn't what I asked for; I like fatty salmon so I'd ordered 4 pieces. It was dry and dark red and seemed room temperature. Ate it anyway. Also had a marina roll, edamame, scallop and tempura, all seemed fine. Yes that is a lot of food. I'd skipped l... unch
Last night ”
March 22, 2021 2:53 AM
“I ate Cole slaw from deli, ceviche (prepackaged) from deli, yellowtail sushi rolls from sushi bar ”