Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificate on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.