Japan-Sage Market, 1515 Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115, USA
“This establishment was closed for presenting an imminent health hazard and the following violations:
1. There are numerous live cockroaches in the establishment.
2. Dead cockroaches have not been removed from the premises.
3. Cockroach spray is stored in a food preparation area.
4. The soap dispenser in the kitchen area is not functional.
5. Employees' personal beverages are not separated from food storage areas.
6. Potentially hazardous food is being cooled in covered containers (beef curry dish).
7. Domestic style freezers are not durable for commercial use.
8. Nonportable equipment is not spaced from immovable nonportable surfaces for easy cleaning, or sealed to nearby immovable surfaces (preparation counters).
9. Shelving is not installed at least 6 inches above the floor to facilitate cleaning.
10. Interior surfaces of the ventilation hood are unclean.
11. The faucet on the mop sink is leaking.
12. Various wall surfaces in kitchen are not smooth, durable, easily cleanable, and nonabsorbent.
13. The toilet room doors are not self-closing.
14. There is a gap at the bottom of the exterior door.
15. There are various holes in the walls.
16. The ceiling in the preparation area is damaged.
17. The floor is dirty in various areas, including underneath equipment.
18. A chemical spray bottle is not labeled with the common name.