IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Parasite after I ate at Burger King in San Francisco CA the next day I was having severe stomach cramps to where I started sweating and then bloody diarrhea and I called my doctor I had told... her about me eating at Burger King
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: Long term, other: Still having blood diarrhea stool
Additional information: I will not be eating at Burger King. I ordered burger king though Door Dash and it was delivered to by door dash on 9/4/2023. I ordered burger king though Door Dash and it was delivered to by door dash on 9/4/2023 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Sweating
Report date: Sep 26, 2023
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: 3-302. 12 instructed to label food storage containers in the basement and in the kitchen identified with common name (beans, rice etc).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed over 100... small live flies in the basement dry storage areas and over 50 rodent (mice) droppings along the walls in the basement storage area. Instructed to remove, clean and sanitize the affected areas. Recommend to call licensed pest control for service. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020 (a) citation issued
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: 3-304. 14 observed wiping cloths on top of prep cooler/prep table. Instructed to properly store in a clean container with sanitizing solution.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: 4-101. 11(b, c, d, e) observed bread stored in grocery bags in the walk-in-cooler. Instructed to use proper food grade storage containers or bags.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: 4-301. 12 instructed to provide 3 working drain stoppers for 3 compartment bar sink infront bar area.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-602. 13 instructed to detail clean and maintain interior and exterior surfaces of all prep cooler, reach-in cooler, interior and exterior sides of all cooking equipment (stove, oven, fryer, storage and prep shelves/racks handsinks, 3 compartment sinks) with excessive grease and dried food debris accumulation.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-201. 11 instructed to detail clean and maintain floors with excessive grease and food debris accumulation along the walls and in all corners throughout kitchen especially under and behind coolers and steam table/cooking equipment and floors throughout basement prep/dishwashing area and floors inside walk-in cooler and walk-in freezer with excessive blood from meat accumulation in the basement.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-201. 17 instructed to detail clean and maintain lightshields throughout kitchen with excessive dirt and accumulation of dead insects. Must clean and maintain condenser fan cover with excessive dust accumulation inside walk-in cooler.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-202. 11 instructed to replace missing lightshield above dishmachine in basement prep/dishwashing area.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 found no approved allergen training certificate available. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training certification.
On November 20th 2022…I ate an Amy’s organic burrito not sure which one it’s been too long…I ended up with severe diarrhea, cramping , fever, blood in stool, 16 pound weight loss, and then 2 months of hives following the diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps, Bloody Stool
2 months ago
The Incidents and Resilience Unit (IRU), UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), and other related authorities are investigating an outbreak of STEC 0183, a strain of E.Coli. This outbreak was declared on July 2023, and has resulted in 25 reported cases across the UK by the end of... August 2023.
The cases reported involve severe symptoms, leading to a hospitalization rate of approximately 26%. The outbreak initiated extensive investigation into the food chain, encompassing suppliers of strawberries, blueberries, and fresh beef mince. Additionally, companies associated with trade industries contributed information regarding the supply chains of five fruits and vegetables.
Even though the primary source of infection remains unidentified, the close collaboration and proactive response have allowed the UKHSA to decrease the severity of this outbreak.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms such as watery diarrhea (often bloody), vomiting; stomach cramps; and mild fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Eagle Produce LLC Scottsdale, AZ is initiating a voluntary recall of 6,456 cases of whole cantaloupe with the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella following a test conducted on cantaloupe in a distribution center by the FDA. The products were distributed between September 5th -16th in California,... Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Washington D.C. and sold in various retail supermarkets. There have been no reported illnesses attributed to the recalled items as of September 27th, 2023.
Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy people may experience fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (which may be bloody), and abdominal pain. In rare cases the organism can get into the bloodstream and producing more severe illness such as arterial infections (i.e. infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
The cantaloupe subject to the recall include:
Brand: Kandy, Item Description: Whole Cantaloupe, UPC number Code: 4050, Lot Code: 797901
Brand: Kandy, Item Description: Whole Cantaloupe, UPC number Code: 4050, Lot Code: 797900
Brand: Kandy, Item Description: Whole Cantaloupe, UPC number Code: 4050, Lot Code: 804918
No other products or lot code dates are affected by this recall. The company is cooperating with the FDA regarding this recall.
Customers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume the products.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Eagle Produce, LLC
Brand name: Kandy
Product recalled: Whole Cantaloupe
Reason of the recall: Potential Foodborne Illness
FDA Recall date: September 28, 2023
I ordered the spinach artichoke dip last Tuesday, and within 2hrs of eating I began to have stomach cramps. No nausea or vomiting but for the past week I've had bloody diarrhea and severe stomach and intestinal cramps. I have been unable to eat and unable to... work. I was able to get prescription antispasmodics however since I have not been able to get out of bed I haven't been able to get tests to see what's causing this. However it 100% was from the spinach artichoke dip. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Bloody Stool
2 months ago
I had a burger from there. My stomach started feeling queasy. Came home diarrhea started. Then next day blood and diarrhea. I went by ambulance as I called 811 and the nurse was informed. So she said a doctor would call back. The doctor did and said hi to emergency now. So I did by ambulance. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloody Stool
Today at the Popeyes of lonetree way in Antioch ca I had a 3 piece and one of the pieces had red in it when I bit in to it One of the pieces had red like if it was blood or the mashed potatoes or Coleslaw that I had with the meal | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
2 months ago
I had Stopped by McDonald's for a quick bite to eat on my way home this evening. I went to the ( University Avenue Branch ) in Waterloo Iowa 50702. I ordered a ( Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese meal. and a strawberry shake ) After receiving... my meal I took a few bites out of the sandwich while driving home in the dark. Come to find out that once I got home and turn the lights on, I had went to finish my meal & I looked at my burger in its box that it came in and it was 80% Raw! You could see the blood and the rareness of the meat!! It was all mostly blood/red just the very outside with slightly cooked! I immediately fell sick to my stomach because I did not know I was eating a raw served hamburger!! 4 hours later and I am now in the hospital with severe abdominal pain have been pukink and diarrhea. Now I have severe food poisoning & McDonald's has made me sick and I feel like I'm dieing. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
6 months ago
I ate a can of the cheese filled raviolis and it made me very ill. I have eaten this many times have never had an issue until this time. I have had the taste of blood for almost 24 hours now and have been sick and in bed with severe nausea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Other