Report date: Jun 23, 2020
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no vomit and diarrhea clean up kit/procedure on site. Must provide written procedure for the clean up of vomit and diarrheal events, and corresponding equipment outline in procedure. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hot water available at washbowl sinks in restrooms. Found water temperature @ 74. 7f @ men's washbowl sink, and 70. 5f @ women's washbowl sink. Instructed must have minimum hot water temperature of 100f at all wash bowl sinks. Must repair. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c). No citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper temperatures of tcs foods inside 2 door reach in cooler. Found milk @ 54. 5f. Instructed must keep all tcs foods at 41f or less at all times. Operator voluntarily discarded denatured items during inspection. Priority violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed 2 reach in coolers unable to maintain proper temperatures. Observed ambient air temperature in 2 door hussman cooler @ 51. 6f and 2nd cooler @ 48. 2f. Instructed all refrigeration must be @ 41f of less at all times. Must repair. Coolers tagged and held for inspection. Priority violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: see violation #10
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed toilet in poor repair in men's restroom. (garbage bag tied around toilet. ) must repair and maintain same.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed garbage uncovered in women's restroom. Must cover all receptacles inside women's restroom.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed heavily soiled sink, build up of toilet paper inside urinal inside men's restroom. Must detail clean and sanitize. Must frequently clean restrooms.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed summary not posted in facility. Must post most recent inspection summary report in plain view of customers at all times. Gave pic new summary to post during inspection. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010(b). No citation issued.