IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway golf and meacham
May 29, 2016 6:40 PM
609 Meacham Road, Elk Grove Village, 60007 Illinois, United States
My daughter ate a ham and provolone sandwich with lettuce and tomato at around 1 pm today (5/29/16). About 4 hours later she started having severe stomach pain & has vomited 5 times within a few hours.
April 30, 2020 8:26 PM
“My daughter and I ate blueberry muffins from there. Within 12 hours experienced vomiting, extreme headache, nausea, diarrhea, chills, cold sweats. ”
June 13, 2019 9:05 PM
“I don’t know if it was this store or who provided these donuts but I bought a 6 pack of donuts at my local grocery store and ate 3. This is all I’ve eaten all day and my stomach has been horrible since about 30 mins after. My friend had one and is feeling the same way. My stomach is in knots right n... ow and I’m very nauseous ”
July 9, 2018 10:00 PM
“Had the Strawberry Poppyseed salad at work, and within minutes I ran to the bathroom to vomit. No nausea, indigestion, very bizarre. The chicken looked undercooked/raw so maybe just my body's way of rejecting it.
still feeling a little queasy hours later. ”
December 29, 2017 11:11 PM
“Mild boneless and buffalo mac. Been on toilet for hours and just started vomiting. ”
September 17, 2017 3:51 PM
“The chicken seemed like it was a problem. It was disgusting and I've been vomiting on and off for the last ten hours and it was just chipotle coming out. ”
September 9, 2017 3:25 PM
“I had a chipotle bowl with chicken, barbacoa, white rice, black beans, veggies, mild, corn and lettuce 9/9/17 and started feeling sick right after eating. Severe cramping and feeling the need to vomit in the morning as well as diarrhea throughout the afternoon. ”
March 20, 2017 11:56 AM
“Got chipotle (chicken & steak bowl) only thing I had that day and 5 hours later I was sick.. ”
September 18, 2016 3:22 PM
March 5, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Mar 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge hs no city of chicago food certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no valid city of chicago food sanitation certi... ficate posted/provided for manager on duty. Also the pic unable to provide during inspection proof of any employee on duty with city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Priority foundation issued 7-38-012
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of(5) 7oz-size bottled milks at 56. 0f,(1) large 4-lb bag of milk cream at 55. 0f inside cooler at drive thru. Foos was removed and discarded by pic at cost approx 7-lbs at cost $ 7. 00-cos. Instructed to maintain cold foods at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed cooler in drive thru area being used maintaining improper cold temperature of 57. 0f. Instructed cooler must maintain 41. 0f or below. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Instructed to use additional cooler on site that 41. 0f or below. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
Source: chicago.gov ”