IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
I visited this Wawa around 12:30 PM on 9/17/18 for lunch. I ordered a ham hoagie on a regular bagel with lettuce, mayo, cheddar cheese, and pickles. When I first ate my sandwich I noticed it tasted a little different, but I figured nothing of it and ate it anyway. Afterwards I felt a little sick, but about an hour later I had to go home early (I was at Seminole State for classes) because I was vomiting and having diarrhea. All night I was so nauseous I could not get out of bed, and when I did slump my way out of my blankets it was only to go to the bathroom or to throw up in my trashcan. I was up all night from how sick I felt. I've only slept maybe two or three hours in total.
As of right now, it's 4:25 PM on 9/18/18 and I'm still ill. I've vomited twice today and I still have to make frequent trips to the bathroom, and I'm so dizzy I can't stand up. I had a fever yesterday, but it's since gone down. I've been in bed for 20 hours.
I will not be visiting this Wawa ever again. I did contact them to let them know they may be serving unsafe food. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness
11/22/23 Wawa Sizzli. Pancake Sandwich with Sausage Egg and Cheese. My coworker had a sausage egg and cheese the same day and had the same results Ate the Sizzli sandwich, two hours later had terrible stomach pains, nausea, and lasted nearly two days. Had an appetite but... was so afraid to eat again. | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, Diarrhea
Sweet cream stuffed pretzel was the only thing I ate within 20 minutes a severe headache came with violent vomiting, lasted 24 hours. Currently recovering | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Headache
Suspected source: Wawas chicken noodle soup
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: That was the only thing I'd eaten today, I had the soup and bread. About three hours... later I was throwing it up in the shower | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Headache
Ate salad chicken Caesar from wawa Salad only thing I ate | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Kettle Brand Dill pickle chips
Onset: Right away
Duration: other: 1 hour after vomiting | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Closure Date: 08/25/2023
- High Priority - Employee failed to wash hands before putting on gloves to initiate a task working with food. Line employee added a glove after touching raw meat with out a hand wash
- High Priority - Employee handled soiled equipment or... utensils and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. - employee finished sweeping floor, then handled clean to go tray without washing hands
- High Priority - Employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands - food was not being heated as a sole ingredient to 145 degrees F or immediately added to other ingredients to be cooked/heated to the minimum required temperature to allow bare hand contact. Establishment has no approved Alternative Operating Procedure. Line employee garnished a finished sandwich with bare hands, when observed, donned gloves
- High Priority - Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. - 12 droppings on the floor in the corner of the cooks line - 3 on the floor next to the mop sink -4 on the floor along wall under dish machine shelving (soiled dish side) **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Make cooler); hot dog (47° F - Cold Holding) - pork loin sitting off temperature control, 65-77F;
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 07/10/2023
- High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Discontinue use of dishmachine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until dishmachine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Sanitizer not hooked up hose is lying in the floor drain **Warning**
-... High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. 5 live flies in the kitchen **Warning**
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. 20 plus roaches in a rusted out doorframe. The location of the door is to the fire panel located at the cooks line **Warning**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. See stop sale **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food reheated for hot holding not reaching 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 seconds within 2 hours. pork (127F - reheating for 2.5 hours) **Warning**
Source: Florida Department Of Health
Closure Date: 07/06/2023
4 of the violations cited were considered high priority, including the presence of rodent activity. During the visit, the inspector found over three dozen rat droppings all around the kitchen, including 25 in the rear stock room.
Additionally, multiple foods were being stored at... temperatures that were too high, including bean sprouts, napa, and rice, which were all stored at 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
The restaurant, which changed ownership late last year, was permitted to reopen on Friday, July 7, despite 10 violations remaining.
Closure Date: 07/06/2023
- High Priority - Food contaminated by rodent droppings See stop sale.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 20 droppings found on the B.O.S.S. oil system 5 droppings on a bag n box sweetner 1 dropping... on the drying area of the 3 compartment sink , dropping is in the water stop sale 3 sinks of potatoes **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent rub marks present along walls/ceilings. Rub marks on a can liner box Marks on a roll of towels and chew marks on the towels **Warning**
Source: Florida Department Of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Are part of quarter pounder from Jamestown Tn / noticed it was not cooked properly - red in middle / Calledc immediately to report first manager stated “we check every burger” I said well you missed this one - then manager hung up on me - I... called back and got another manager / explained that very unpleasant and unprofessional manager just hung up on me - this manager stated would check the grill temps and speak to the crew - Said could get a refund tomorrow …. they did not seem worried that food poision could kill a human being. Took pics of the burger / said could show them or bring it back was ignored in those comments- Need trained managers and staff and ti be audited before they get people sick or worse dead. | Symptoms: Nausea
I went to Peach Valley Cafe on 11/9 around 10:00 am. I purchased shrimp and grits ate it there and I purchased a croissant sandwich to go. When I ate the shrimp and grits I was fine until about 5 pm I noticed I started to feel... faint light headed and nauseous. My stomach started to knot up. Later on that night I got chills and body aches. I vomited up nothing but the shrimp and grits. My body aches lasted a few days with a headache and no strength. Not sure what happened this day but this has never happened before when I’ve eaten at Peach Valley. Never again. The worst experience ever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Chills, Body Ache, Lightheaded
1 day ago
I got sick after eating bacon, I consumed some food ten plus days again and fell ill sickness and diarrhoea for some 4 days. I had recovered and returned to eating as before. Again after again normal for two days and disposed food that out where possible... course. I ate bacon again and within 6 to 8 hours I’ve become unwell again with the same symptoms and only thing eaten in last 24 hours was bacon from Lidl. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Dave's Bread 21 whole grain and seeds Found pieces of glass in various slices, Found several pieces of glass in different slices of Dave's Bread THIN SLICED 21 whole grain and seeds
My 9 year old had chicken strips, fries with chocolate milk last night for dinner. He has been on the toilet since 2am with both vomit and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
FDA announced the recall of 1961 cases of Amazon Fresh Frosted Mini Brownie with yellow and purple icing with sprinkles due to the potential presence of plastic pieces. This product was distributed nationwide in the US.
The recalled product is:
- Item 19858, Amazon Fresh, Frosted Mini... Brownie with yellow and purple icing with sprinkles, 12 count per pack, packaged in a plastic clear clamshell container, net wt. 14oz. Case UPC 1 08 42379 19858 5; Retail package UPC 8 42379 19858 8. Consumer Unit Lot Code 23017 Shipping Case Lot Code 23017 / BB 17 JAN 24
This recall was initiated on 10/20/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
3 weeks ago
We bought Wingstop on Wednesday and ate around 7pm. My mom got sick by 11pm, husband follow then myself. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, and dizziness. It’s now Saturday, we missed half of week of work and we still feel like ill. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Dizziness
Me and my wife ate chipotle on 11/16/2023 for dinner. This is the only thing we both ate that day. We both got carne asada bowls. Since then we have both been experiencing extreme vomiting and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Headache, other: Body Ache
Suspected source: Great Value Frozen Mixed Vegetables
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: other: Still ongoing
Additional information: Experienced extreme vomiting and diarrhea for 3 hours consistently.
1 week ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Italian Sausage Ravioli
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: I'm not the only sick one. My father, who also had some ravioli, has had a... lot of diarrhea. I am suspicious of Walmart's ability to keep food 'fresh'. The package said it was good until January 2024, but this is not a good Walmart. They have a habit of having a lot of past-due packages of meats still on shelves. ( I thought I was safe with the date on the package. Stupid me) | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache