IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 18, 2021 12:06 AM
February 17, 2021 11:20 AM
“At home, after eating a meal there. The Chilean sea bass Just 1 got sick, abot 4 hours after meal ”
February 9, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ate the 10 vegetable soup and the Southwest Chile lime salad with NO chicken - Monday around 7pm. At 12am I woke up with excruciating stomach pain and extremely bloated, this never happens to me! I’ve been vomiting and have soooo much abdominal pain it’s almost unbearable. ”
December 24, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Dec 22, 2020
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold holding temperatures of tcs foods inside of the 2 door prep cooler. Observed cooked rice at 49. 7f, beans at 44. 6f, and red salsa at 47-50f. Management voluntarily discarded approximately 100# of f... ood worth $500. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready-to-eat, tcs foods such as cooked chile relleno peppers and red salsa in the 2 door prep cooler stored beyond the maximum date of 7 days. Management voluntarily discarded the affected foods. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: observed a plastic cup used as a scoop for salsa and stored inside of a bucket of salsa. Management instructed to use a utensil with a handle.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed frozen meats stored in plastic grocery bags. Management instructed to use only food grade storage bags or containers. Observed tortilla bowls stored in a cardboard box in the front prep area. Management instructed to use a cleanable container instead.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test strips on the premises to measure the sanitizer concentration at the 3 compartment sink. Management instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the grease and food debris on top of and inside of the oven.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 15, 2020 7:25 PM
“The FSIS announced a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken and pork tamale products containing diced tomatoes in puree that have been recalled by the producer, due to concerns that the products may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. There have been no... confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE chicken and pork tamale items were produced between Oct. 22, 2020 and Nov. 9, 2020 by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. LLC and bear establishment number “EST. 45860” inside the USDA mark of inspection. The following products are subject to public health alert:
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales with the labels “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALE” or “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot codes F20296 and F20309 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALES” with lot codes F20309 and F20296 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Pork & Cheese Tamales” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates of 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALE” with lot codes F20307 and F20314 and sell by dates of 11/03/22 and 11/10/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Packages containing two tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303, F20307 and F20302 and sell by dates of 10/29/22, 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot code F20296 and sell by date of 10/23/22.
The problem was discovered by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. when they identified pieces of hard plastic in the cans of diced tomatoes in puree that they received from their ingredients supplier. These items were sold online and also shipped to distributors for further distribution to retail locations and restaurants nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
October 31, 2020 1:52 PM
“Was a to go order picked up at 9:30 on 10/30/2020. Ate chile rellano, cheese enchilada, rice, and beans. Was served with a little lettuce and sour cream. Took it home and ate right away. Was sick by 12:15 am, burning stomach with diarrhea, and vomiting, chills. Other family members had Camarones Rel... lanos and a shredded beef wet burrito. Neither one had any sour cream. I suspect it was the sour cream maybe. My husband said his co-workers had been sick from eating here before. Not everytime, but on more than one occasion when they all went for lunch more than one of them got sick. ”
October 16, 2020 5:34 PM
“At 18:00 hrs, I ate HAMACHI EN LAJAS (Yellowtail Tuna Aguachile) and TACO TASTING MENU (Chef's Selection). ”
August 24, 2020 4:47 PM
“I bought two kids meals around 4 pm 8/24/20 . My kids asked me to open their Apple slices and noticed both smell were so strong it got me light headed and refused to let them eat them apples should not smell like alcohol was poured on them. They both have codes: exp 8/30/2020 CHILE AM4 #255897285 ”
July 29, 2020 3:34 PM
“We ordered two chile verde dinners on their specialty menu on July 28th. We have ordered them many times in the past along with other meals. They are our go to place for tasty Mexican food. I was fine, but my wife got violently ill and it lasted over 24 hours. We got food poisoning once before and a... s much as we love their food 2X in a few months shows that something is wrong. Sadly, we are afraid to go back. I’m hoping that their kitchen will be inspected and we can again go back at some time in the future. ”
July 19, 2020 7:29 PM
“Coles four fruit mix: 500g: grown in Chile: BEST BEFORE; 22MAY 22: LOT : CF 0 143 2-8. Symptoms projectile vomiting uncontrollable diarrhea, very violent.
My Delivery Order 106524463, Friday morning 17th July ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 12, 2021 12:48 AM
“Me about an hour ago I can’t stop retching and throwing up from here. I just started really nauseous about an hour ago they haven’t stop throwing up or retching ever since. The only thing I ate today was their double Western bacon cheeseburger and their fries ”
February 19, 2021 11:00 PM
“Company name: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Brand name: Market District
Product recalled: Pretzel Platters and Pretzel Bags
Reason of the recall: Undeclared pecans
FDA Recall date: February 19, 2021
Recall details: Giant Eagle, Inc. has issued a voluntary recall of Market District Gourmet Pretzel Platters... and Gourmet Pretzel Bags due to the possibility the product may contain an undeclared pecan allergen. Those who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to pecans could experience a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The impacted products have “sell by” dates through 04/03/21 and can be identified by PLUs 25206 and 45505 located in the upper right corner of the item’s scale tag. The recalled items were sold in the Sweet Shoppe department in the Township of Pine Market District and the Settler’s Ridge Market District in Pennsylvania and the Portage Crossing Market District in Ohio.
Giant Eagle was made aware of the issue by a guest who purchased the product, and the company has since learned that the cause was due to an error in packaging at the store. To date, there has been one reported illness associated with this recall. Customers who have purchased the affected product should dispose of it and return a qualifying receipt local Giant Eagle or Market District store for a refund. Customers with questions may call Giant Eagle Customer Care at 1-800-553-2324 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
In addition to this public communication regarding this recall, Giant Eagle initiated its consumer recall telephone notification process. The consumer recall process uses purchase data and consumer telephone numbers housed in the Giant Eagle Advantage Card database to alert those households that purchased the affected product and have updated telephone contact information in the database.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 15, 2021 4:51 PM
“Me and family are throwing up and getting sick because of the food. Iam sitting in the bathroom for ”
February 16, 2021 1:03 PM
“My daughter ordered a box of chicken breaded twenty pieces and we were all sick the night of February 15, 2021. 10 am after eating the chicken I felt really not well, belly pain nausea fatigue intance curvature. We are 4 in the same state but I was the first to have symptoms of vomiting diarrhea bel... ly pain fever and fatigue... The other three people had the same thing during their night ”
February 27, 2021 9:18 AM
“I ripped up some raw broccoli to eat with some reach dip for a small dinner since it was late. I had eaten it earlier that day, also raw. It was washed and ready, normally I rewash it but I was tired, and it says that it's washed. The next morning I got up and went to work at 6am and came back at 10... am. Started having horrible intestinal cramps and became nauseous. I've gotten tested for everything from UTI (because kidney pain) to covid (for diarrhea) everything came back negative. I've been horribly dizzy and nauseated. Waiting for stool culture to come back to see what antibiotics to take. (Disclaimer: the only other things I really ate or drank that day were coffee, PB and J sandwich, some processed snacks at work and some chips (not even the serving size) everything else was the broccoli is some form. Like Pillsbury pizza dough with ranch and raw veggies, and the broccoli with dip) ”
February 26, 2021 12:35 AM
“Medium half in half double pepperoni & Hawaiian stuffed crust
Wokenn up 4.30 am with stomach ache, race to bathroom. Have been sitting here. For last hour, didn't know I could sh*t so much. Feel sick, don't know if I will be. Second time I've got pizza from here, second time this has happened, thi... s is NOT a coincidence. Never again, never again! Really loving the view of my cats litter trays right now. Life is faaaaaaabulous! ”
February 10, 2021 6:50 AM
“Last night on Tuesday February 9,2021 me and my boyfriend ordered from here. We got fried popcorn and coconut shrimp crab cakes crab pasta Around 5-6 o’clock we ordered from here, landing we ate and later on went to bed. Around 4 am my boyfriend got up and randomly began throwing up contstsntly for... next couple hours, along with sweating and chills. Then I myself began having diarrhea at 630 am. 2 of us got sick within a few hours of eating red lobster and we felt perfectly fine before that. ”
February 17, 2021 5:42 AM
“Frozen mixed berries
Frozen raspberries creative gourmet
My daughter and I have been sick after consuming these berries in a smoothie. ”
February 11, 2021 6:30 PM
“I had their cold brew and cacao smoothie with the addition of their almond mylk product. 30 or so minutes after I was in a lot of digestive pain, experienced diarrhea, nausea. It’s into the evening now and I’m still not 100%. I’ve had their smoothies before and haven’t experienced this. I figured t... he new variable was the “mylk”. After reading the other reports .. now I’m not sure. ”