IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
February 17, 2021 11:20 AM
“At home, after eating a meal there. The Chilean sea bass Just 1 got sick, abot 4 hours after meal ”
February 9, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ate the 10 vegetable soup and the Southwest Chile lime salad with NO chicken - Monday around 7pm. At 12am I woke up with excruciating stomach pain and extremely bloated, this never happens to me! I’ve been vomiting and have soooo much abdominal pain it’s almost unbearable. ”
December 24, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Dec 22, 2020
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold holding temperatures of tcs foods inside of the 2 door prep cooler. Observed cooked rice at 49. 7f, beans at 44. 6f, and red salsa at 47-50f. Management voluntarily discarded approximately 100#... of food worth $500. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready-to-eat, tcs foods such as cooked chile relleno peppers and red salsa in the 2 door prep cooler stored beyond the maximum date of 7 days. Management voluntarily discarded the affected foods. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: observed a plastic cup used as a scoop for salsa and stored inside of a bucket of salsa. Management instructed to use a utensil with a handle.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed frozen meats stored in plastic grocery bags. Management instructed to use only food grade storage bags or containers. Observed tortilla bowls stored in a cardboard box in the front prep area. Management instructed to use a cleanable container instead.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical test strips on the premises to measure the sanitizer concentration at the 3 compartment sink. Management instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the grease and food debris on top of and inside of the oven.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 15, 2020 7:25 PM
“The FSIS announced a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken and pork tamale products containing diced tomatoes in puree that have been recalled by the producer, due to concerns that the products may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. There have been no confirmed... reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE chicken and pork tamale items were produced between Oct. 22, 2020 and Nov. 9, 2020 by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. LLC and bear establishment number “EST. 45860” inside the USDA mark of inspection. The following products are subject to public health alert:
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales with the labels “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALE” or “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot codes F20296 and F20309 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALES” with lot codes F20309 and F20296 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Pork & Cheese Tamales” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates of 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALE” with lot codes F20307 and F20314 and sell by dates of 11/03/22 and 11/10/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Packages containing two tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303, F20307 and F20302 and sell by dates of 10/29/22, 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot code F20296 and sell by date of 10/23/22.
The problem was discovered by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. when they identified pieces of hard plastic in the cans of diced tomatoes in puree that they received from their ingredients supplier. These items were sold online and also shipped to distributors for further distribution to retail locations and restaurants nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
October 31, 2020 1:52 PM
“Was a to go order picked up at 9:30 on 10/30/2020. Ate chile rellano, cheese enchilada, rice, and beans. Was served with a little lettuce and sour cream. Took it home and ate right away. Was sick by 12:15 am, burning stomach with diarrhea, and vomiting, chills.... Other family members had Camarones Rellanos and a shredded beef wet burrito. Neither one had any sour cream. I suspect it was the sour cream maybe. My husband said his co-workers had been sick from eating here before. Not everytime, but on more than one occasion when they all went for lunch more than one of them got sick. ”
October 16, 2020 5:34 PM
“At 18:00 hrs, I ate HAMACHI EN LAJAS (Yellowtail Tuna Aguachile) and TACO TASTING MENU (Chef's Selection). ”
August 24, 2020 4:47 PM
“I bought two kids meals around 4 pm 8/24/20 . My kids asked me to open their Apple slices and noticed both smell were so strong it got me light headed and refused to let them eat them apples should not smell like alcohol was poured on them. They both have codes: exp 8/30/2020 CHILE AM4 #255897285 ”
July 29, 2020 3:34 PM
“We ordered two chile verde dinners on their specialty menu on July 28th. We have ordered them many times in the past along with other meals. They are our go to place for tasty Mexican food. I was fine, but my wife got violently ill and it... lasted over 24 hours. We got food poisoning once before and as much as we love their food 2X in a few months shows that something is wrong. Sadly, we are afraid to go back. I’m hoping that their kitchen will be inspected and we can again go back at some time in the future. ”
July 19, 2020 7:29 PM
“Coles four fruit mix: 500g: grown in Chile: BEST BEFORE; 22MAY 22: LOT : CF 0 143 2-8. Symptoms projectile vomiting uncontrollable diarrhea, very violent.
My Delivery Order 106524463, Friday morning 17th July ”